Stats and Predictions - Top 10 tribes

DeletedUser

you should do a quick review on some of the smaller tribes that might make a difference

DeletedUser

I like trawling around the forums and post in some of the newer worlds like W89 and W90 even though I do not play on them. You see all the same faces (as sad as that is) so it is entertaining in that aspect. One of these days I may decide I want to hop on an account on a newer world as W87 ends and at least I'm caught up with the world beforehand.

As for other tribes I'd say are potentially interesting, PSSST! and P-W come to mind.

PSSST! I suppose everyone knows is atmosphere's tribe, what is interesting is less the memberlist and more the positioning of the tribe between TEA and Infamy. In a difficult position for sure, but seem to keep on going. Will be interesting to see where they end up, if they do not get completely destroyed.

P-W it is less the position, but the fact they have most of the very few decent well known players that aren't in any of the top four tribes already. The one that really sticks out is Fortezzo, but there are a couple there which will probably end up in TEA/2HARD in the long term.

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
PSSST! I suppose everyone knows is atmosphere's tribe, what is interesting is less the memberlist and more the positioning of the tribe between TEA and Infamy. In a difficult position for sure, but seem to keep on going. Will be interesting to see where they end up, if they do not get completely destroyed.

PSSST! Have for the most part quit and joined C9 crew on 91. They are attacking TEA with the troops from their accounts and then gifting to Infamy. They aren't playing the world for any other purpose. It's funny because Bill breaking away was the reason that tribe was destroyed in the first place. People will do strange things to feel wanted.

TheHans

Master Commander 2016
Reaction score
PSSST! Have for the most part quit and joined C9 crew on 91. They are attacking TEA with the troops from their accounts and then gifting to Infamy. They aren't playing the world for any other purpose. It's funny because Bill breaking away was the reason that tribe was destroyed in the first place. People will do strange things to feel wanted.

Yeah that won't work either Al, good try though.

DeletedUser

Figured they had stopped taking the world seriously long ago, but they still hold that part between Infamy and TEA. Loen is certainly giving his villages away to Infamy, will have to wait and see on the rest as there doesn't seem to be significant ODA gains asides from their top player in the last week.

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Figured they had stopped taking the world seriously long ago, but they still hold that part between Infamy and TEA. Loen is certainly giving his villages away to Infamy, will have to wait and see on the rest as there doesn't seem to be significant ODA gains asides from their top player in the last week.

They will probably do something before the attack break, possibly after but will be interesting to see. Bill will obviously try deny this even though it is obvious to everyone. Fooling no one.

DeletedUser

You guys new to the externals? We say RIP in peace here. It's one of the few things on the externals that bring everyone together; our collective agreement to always say that phrase wrong. I'm not sure why or who started it though. Would be interesting to know.

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
You guys new to the externals? We say RIP in peace here. It's one of the few things on the externals that bring everyone together; our collective agreement to always say that phrase wrong. I'm not sure why or who started it though. Would be interesting to know.

NAM started it in W77. Which is why you won't see me saying it o0