sTEP UP

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I take it he is of the adopted opinion that we have recruited our way to the top. That old fairly weak arguement that ignore the fact that we are generally on top of the top nobling tribes list.

Excluding XVI every other top 4 tribe is a result of multiple mergers.

Actually we were top 4 before the merge. Just saying :)

DeletedUser

this really is a pointless thread no? i'm not the biggest fan of merging into the top 5 but it's within the rules. if we wanted a fair game we'd start out like on speed worlds and you wouldn't be able to change your tribe. there has to be a victor here, and the men from star wars are currently winning.

DeletedUser

Actually we were top 4 before the merge. Just saying :)

As much as Dvader is a product of mergers you are still a product of Wick + Nuke.

Not a criticism by any extent,

Lets face it though Wick + Nuke + (V) + failed Active merger = PnP

Dice is a product of BigEx + What? + Evil + Sang + thier failed merger with Active + some odd recruitments (Ie IH guys)

Evil + ~V~ + Pawns + T.W.L with some odd recruitments = Dvader

In fact Dvader's 'Mergers' have all resulted after a war, which is more than can be said for some of the other above.

XVI on the other hand have partially merged Active, and a handfull of members from some continent tribes.

In other words no one from the Dice, PnP or Dvader camp can criticise merging as a tactic, we can criticise individual moves. overall though unless i have missed something, well done XVI :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser74958

PnP's 2 mergers were both bred from war.... NUKE/WICK and NUKE/(V). I don't know what you meant by "failed ACTIVE merger". We only have have 1 member from ACTIVE. Unless you're referring to the 10 members that went to ACTIVE for a brief time, realized they made the wrong choice, and left shortly after joining.

DeletedUser

The failed active merger was from the (V) half of your tribe.

DeletedUser74958

10 went over to ACTIVE, but still had a controlling interest in (V), but went right back when they realized it was a sinking ship. The tribes weren't merging.

ChillyAcademic

As much as Dvader is a product of mergers you are still a product of Wick + Nuke.

Dice is a product of BigEx + What? + Evil + Sang + thier failed merger with Active + some odd recruitments (Ie IH guys)

In fact Dvader's 'Mergers' have all resulted after a war, which is more than can be said for some of the other above.

XVI on the other hand have partially merged Active, and a handfull of members from some continent tribes.

In other words no one from the Dice, PnP or Dvader camp can criticise merging as a tactic, we can criticise individual moves. overall though unless i have missed something, well done XVI :icon_biggrin:

Since when is recruiting members considered a merge? When DVADER wipes the floor with a tribe or another tribe falls apart, it isn't a merger to take in their members. A merger is when two or more tribes become one. It isn't a merger if it isn't a diplomatic agreement between those tribes. I don't see any leadership changes resulting from when DVADER recruited members from those tribes you mentioned. A merger would include a merging of leadership roles and an agreement on who would have what rank in the hierarchy. Of course, that's what I've always known mergers to be, you may have a different outlook.

DeletedUser

hmm. well a merge doesn't have to have a change of leadership chilly.... say if: SP merged into [BC], then [BC] could deny a leader from SP to come into the frame as they are much smaller.... but you'd still have diplomacy that the merge was taking place. if it took place in peace time i'd still reffer to it as a merger rather than a recruitment. like if a stream flows into a river, the river doesn't change that much but the streams, changed course a lot. (very very bad analogy)

ChillyAcademic

hmm. well a merge doesn't have to have a change of leadership chilly.... say if: SP merged into [BC], then [BC] could deny a leader from SP to come into the frame as they are much smaller.... but you'd still have diplomacy that the merge was taking place. if it took place in peace time i'd still reffer to it as a merger rather than a recruitment. like if a stream flows into a river, the river doesn't change that much but the streams, changed course a lot. (very very bad analogy)

I would not consider that example a merge unless it was agreed upon by the leadership of both tribes. Otherwise it would simply be [BC] throwing it's weight around to recruit SP members. If it was agreed upon by the leadership, then I agree with you, it would be a merge. ;)

DeletedUser

Nub.

Active didn't merge with (V), we recruited 10 members temporarily before the fall of Active, Avalanche, to my knowledge still had a great deal of influence in (V).

Oh and lets face it, Dvader are the biggest recruiters out of the top 5, you didn't recruit after you won all those wars, because some wars wasn't yours to fight *cough* Evil *cough*. Also, wars like Pawns.. You fight for a week then recruit their top players, that's what I call a war :icon_rolleyes:

As far as I'm concerned, Dvader have STILL yet to prove themselves, recruiting every tribes top 5 that bring a threat to you and hugging the very rim of the rim in K90s is not what I call a #1 tribe.

valk

Nub.

Active didn't merge with (V), we recruited 10 members temporarily before the fall of Active, Avalanche, to my knowledge still had a great deal of influence in (V).

Oh and lets face it, Dvader are the biggest recruiters out of the top 5, you didn't recruit after you won all those wars, because some wars wasn't yours to fight *cough* Evil *cough*. Also, wars like Pawns.. You fight for a week then recruit their top players, that's what I call a war :icon_rolleyes:

As far as I'm concerned, Dvader have STILL yet to prove themselves, recruiting every tribes top 5 that bring a threat to you and hugging the very rim of the rim in K90s is not what I call a #1 tribe.

Evil was a war we joined this happens sometimes cele.Get over it.

i believe its called the spoils of war tribes do this when they are winning basically finished those tribes of.
say it like all the rest cele. meh,meh,meh i have heard it all before.
kudos cele.

havent proved ourselves?
get over yourself,
coming from a guy who set up his own tribe declared on -V- took their best members then boast about it on the forum, how you tore them apart and are the third best nobling tribe

practice what you preach.

DeletedUser

Question is, why are you inviting DICE members? Spoils of war? .......just food for thought

DeletedUser

Dice is crumbling before us... i reckon they won't be in the top 10 by monday. i might get some inviting in myself !

DeletedUser

EW... they've lost 3 members since this morning. i'll change that then, they'll be 6th or lower by monday.

and for the record. i don't estimate nhod at all. (that's ambiguous rather than offensive)

DeletedUser

They still have a 9 mil gap before they are out of the top 5 so I think to say they will be out of the top 10 by Monday is a little over judging the situation, unless nhod disbands.

Will PnP class the ones in Dvader and HoT refugees? :icon_surprised:

Status
Not open for further replies.