Story

DeletedUser108587

Nice way to win a war. If you can't noble the enemies, you make them your allies. And by allies i mean members. Since they knew they wouldn't beat us easily (cause i'm not dreaming at some point we would lose) they sent a very well written message to our members (except the leaders) to recruit them. At least from a tribe like that i expected a real fight not a move like that. Well to be honest diplomacy is a way to win the world but not from a tribe like story. I heard they were experiensed premades. Too bad it had to go this way!!

P.S forgive me if my english are bad.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

We hadn't attacked you, how was it a war? How about you post your mails where you beg to be invited instead? :lol:

DeletedUser

Nice way to win a war. If you can't noble the enemies, you make them your allies. And by allies i mean members. Since they knew they wouldn't beat us easily (cause i'm not dreaming at some point we would lose) they sent a very well written message to our members (except the leaders) to recruit them. At least from a tribe like that i expected a real fight not a move like that. Well to be honest diplomacy is a way to win the world but not from a tribe like story. I heard they were experiensed premades. Too bad it had to go this way!!

P.S forgive me if my english are bad.

I want you to know that I personally orchestrated this.

You have stolen from me and you thought I had forgotten. But I have a long memory and a lot of patience.

I will personally ensure that your account never grows past 1k points on this world ever again.

-Mking (IamN00bKing)

DeletedUser108587

It wasn't a war cause that's exactly what you tried to avoid...Yes indeed i told you to invite me cause i wanted to keep playing in this world...But now i don't give a s*** about joining!! All that matters is that you didn't even want to fight with us cause you knew this will keep you back!!! It is said you're great players but it just talks!!

DeletedUser108587

I want you to know that I personally orchestrated this.

You have stolen from me and you thought I had forgotten. But I have a long memory and a lot of patience.

I will personally ensure that your account never grows past 1k points on this world ever again.

-Mking (IamN00bKing)

Hahahaha it's just a game get over it!!!

DeletedUser

It wasn't a war cause that's exactly what you tried to avoid...Yes indeed i told you to invite me cause i wanted to keep playing in this world...But now i don't give a s*** about joining!! All that matters is that you didn't even want to fight with us cause you knew this will keep you back!!! It is said you're great players but it just talks!!

You were never going to be allowed to join Story.

Like I said above this. This whole incident was personal.

I set this whole thing up to accomplish 2 goals

1. Disband your tribe

2. Rim you

Objective 1 is complete, objective 2... well you see the incomings already.

DeletedUser108587

You were never going to be allowed to join Story.

Like I said above this. This whole incident was personal.

I set this whole thing up to accomplish 2 goals

1. Disband your tribe

2. Rim you

Objective 1 is complete, objective 2... well you see the incomings already.

Yes that's all you can do...Disband a tribe without even fighting!! Do you know how is it called? Cause i do!!!

DeletedUser

Yes that's all you can do...Disband a tribe without even fighting!! Do you know how is it called? Cause i do!!!

Its not my fault you quit on the rest of your tribe mates.

The intention was simple. With only 5 story members bordering 10-15 BG players we had to take out some of your support.

The goal was just remove enough power from your tribe that the rest would be a cake walk.

You disbanded and made it even easier for us.

DeletedUser108587

Yes you couldn't fight us and you knew that....No wonder why you're first in points but not in opponents defeated

DeletedUser

I have a dream:
That one day, one tribe may war another tribe, without the larger recruiting from the smaller to avoid a fight and the smaller not giving in to the pressures of the larger.

One day.

DeletedUser

Someone is butthurt big time. Pointless thread. Barely informative if at all.

DeletedUser

nice-thread-just-kidding-you-fail-VKLFbe.jpg

DeletedUser

And btw you can't even rim me on your own!!

Actually I can.

But I'm not going to for a few simple reasons.

1. You have a village that's too far to be worth sending a train this early in the world.

2. I'm not greedy, staliz is close enough to your 3rd K45 village that it just makes sense for him to take it.

3. You'll still be on the Rim.

DeletedUser108587

Actually I can.

But I'm not going to for a few simple reasons.

1. You have a village that's too far to be worth sending a train this early in the world.

2. I'm not greedy, staliz is close enough to your 3rd K45 village that it just makes sense for him to take it.

3. You'll still be on the Rim.

We will see....I'm sure i will be rimmed at some point!! Not sure though it's gonna be in 24 hours!!

DeletedUser

We will see....I'm sure i will be rimmed at some point!! Not sure though it's gonna be in 24 hours!!

The only thing that would keep you around past that 24 hours would be Talmoud not taking your K36 village.

If he doesn't take it then i'll just sacrifice the long trip and take it myself tomorrow.

DeletedUser108587

The only thing that would keep you around past that 24 hours would be Talmoud not taking your K36 village.

If he doesn't take it then i'll just sacrifice the long trip and take it myself tomorrow.

Yes i'm expecting your train...Hope it's like his train!! 4 seconds difference :D