Story

DeletedUser

I'm not willing to discuss it anymore...Your actions showed that you don't deserve to be in the first place of this world if you play like this...The fact that i'm going to lose makes me care even less!!! It's just the way you played that made me mad!!

Couldn't even care less!!

Thank you matey :icon_biggrin:

havent had this much of a giggle for a while haha

DONT MAKE ME ANGRYYYYY!!!!

HULK SMASHHH!!!!

DeletedUser

I'll be pretty blunt here because that is a pretty pathetic thing to do. You shouldn't let a personal vendetta affect your tribes diplomatic image in any shape or form, the results could be disastrous.

I have no leadership privileges or status in Story.

I brought the issue up to the dukes, told them what I wanted to do; they looked at the map, saw where B.G was and that it would be a great opportunity to solidify that area under our control.

They picked a couple of guys they wanted to recruit, those 2-3 guys asked to bring a few of their personal friends.

During this time I start planning the actual nobles to go out.

In all honesty, the plan was to launch the actual attack before any recruitment, but there was some confusion and we ended up recruited those members first, and B.G disbanded before we launched on any villages.

DeletedUser

On a side note: Picking up the B.G members was only a decision made after the fact that Razer25 sold out his tribemate for personal protection. Several of our tribe members have mail where it is clearly obvious where the only thing he wanted was for his own benefit. This wasn't done just to noble Razer, it was done because a war against someone like that isn't worth having. And none of his tribemates should have to sacrifice anything for such a leader.

DeletedUser110665

Razer25 today at 15:17
So that's it...You take who you want and noble the rest...At least you should have the dignity to tell me that you're going to noble me and don't do it that way...Anyway no hard feelings it's just a game i won't cry for it!!All you should know that you lose really good players....

Razer25 today at 13:54
Just invite me and argonautis!! Tribe disbanded

ArcticFoxPG today at 10:25
I'll directly foward the message to the dukes.

Razer25 today at 10:05
Can we talk straight?? I don't care about my tribe anymore...I understand that most of the players don't even care about the tribe at all, but only about their account. So all i want is to ensure that me and argonautis are in, if you're interested

Trying to save face much? Not working.

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I understand that most of the players don't even care about the tribe at all, but only about their account. So all i want is to ensure that me and argonautis are in, if you're interested

That's so funny.

DeletedUser

Razer25today at 13:54
Just invite me and argonautis!! Tribe disbanded

ArcticFoxPGtoday at 10:25
I'll directly foward the message to the dukes.

Razer25today at 10:05
Can we talk straight?? I don't care about my tribe anymore...I understand that most of the players don't even care about the tribe at all, but only about their account. So all i want is to ensure that me and argonautis are in, if you're interested

Just saying, ya know...

Razer25on 28.06. at 18:30
Ok you can proceed nobbling chagooster. We looked into it. Seems you're right he didn't care about us!!

ArcticFoxPGon 28.06. at 01:29
Well that back time was... hum... Different... I guess...

After you terrible 1500 LC`s backtime on me... But but.... you sweared....

_______________________________________________________________________________________

[URL="http://en69.tribalwars.net/game.php?village=14572&id=7747294&screen=info_player"]Razer25
on 28.06. at 00:42
Since his tribe name is still Blind Guardians we are commited to help him even if this lead us to our end.

ArcticFoxPG[/URL]on 27.06. at 23:20
Im never offline :)

100 ms sooner, you would have been 24 sec late (think)

Razer25on 27.06. at 23:18
my backtime 100 ms earlier than it had to!! Otherwise you would have cried...Anyway i was hoping you're offline !!! Thnx for letting me know!!

ArcticFoxPGon 27.06. at 23:16
Your 25 second late LC's back time is retarded. I do hope is a fake is not, I'm crying of laughed.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'll be pretty blunt here because that is a pretty pathetic thing to do. You shouldn't let a personal vendetta affect your tribes diplomatic image in any shape or form, the results could be disastrous.

Mking is not in a leadership position in Story.

Karl, duke of Story.

DeletedUser

I have a dream:
That one day, one tribe may war another tribe, without the larger recruiting from the smaller to avoid a fight and the smaller not giving in to the pressures of the larger.

One day.

ye shoulda took naps in w40, RUM!!'s first war, 12 vs 200... the 12 won.

I am rooting for ya Razer. You go boy xxx

core... we supposed ta be fightin ANL... not... stealin their make up!

at OP, since yer crew jumped ship, obviously they were not enjoyin the ride, n' would nay have been a trouble fer Story ta plunderrr!

DeletedUser

He's not apart of CLT anymore, He's in Jager. CLT was messed from the outside and inside, so yea CLT bummed out and he still defends it after bailing out. I can understand if you didn't like it there, but you used to praise CLT :/

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Still don't understand why you got so incredibly angry with me because I said CLT weren't doing well at rank 40. That's literally all I've ever said to you.

DeletedUser

Still don't understand why you got so incredibly angry with me because I said CLT weren't doing well at rank 40. That's literally all I've ever said to you.

Lol please let me get a list of why you are annoying and purely a shit talker, hence why I'm disappointed with Story because such a player like you is in the tribe.

CLT #1 defenders
This after me asking a CW member were there any caps from their ops.

It's still lame you were getting wrecked all over and merged you way up to rank 4. Disappointing to see hugging so early. Not a good sign.
Cough, cough. So what have you done recently? (Yes some would consider that a merge, spin it whatever way you must).

I still think CLT can recover and claim their rightful rank 1 spot
I don't know what you try to accomplish with posts like this, trying to make people think we deserved rank 1?

Just stop bringing C.L.T up when they aren't even mentioned. If you want to slate a tribe I'm actually in it's Jäger so you know.

To be honest you have the same attitude as Nomenklatura you had some stupid grudge against C.L.T which at first had me wondering for what reasons. But I eventually came to the conclusion that you are both just idiots.

Anyway it is a shame seeing there are some talented players in Story, it's just there is some bad tribe rep. in these forums.

DeletedUser110265

If I already had cancer, this thread would have cured my cancer and given it back right after