Story

DeletedUser108587

If you hadn't been such a shit leader maybe they wouldn't have been so eager to abandon you?

Well i guess you're right!! I was a shitty leader never cared about anyone!!! Or if you wouldn't be so pu***** you would fight a tribe smaller than yours rather to recruit our members....But as i said, IF

DeletedUser

Well i guess you're right!! I was a shitty leader never cared about anyone!!! Or if you wouldn't be so pu***** you would fight a tribe smaller than yours rather to recruit our members....But as i said, IF

You still don't get it.

B.G is gone, and soon you will be too.

DeletedUser

We did that with PS; look what happened, they all joined Malt. There was no reason to noble out every single member in an area where we weren't very strong in, we just took in a small group who worked well together.

We hadn't declared war on your tribe or anything, some of our members simply didn't like you personally and decided to rim you.

DeletedUser108587

We did that with PS; look what happened, they all joined Malt. There was no reason to noble out every single member in an area where we weren't very strong in, we just took in a small group who worked well together.

We hadn't declared war on your tribe or anything, some of our members simply didn't like you personally and decided to rim you.

I'm not willing to discuss it anymore...Your actions showed that you don't deserve to be in the first place of this world if you play like this...The fact that i'm going to lose makes me care even less!!! It's just the way you played that made me mad!!

You still don't get it.

B.G is gone, and soon you will be too.

Couldn't even care less!!

DeletedUser

I'm not willing to discuss it anymore...Your actions showed that you don't deserve to be in the first place of this world if you play like this...The fact that i'm going to lose makes me care even less!!! It's just the way you played that made me mad!!

Couldn't even care less!!

You act like they'll be there for long. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Maybe you should start doing your talking ingame instead of your boring shtick, saying the same things over and over in every thread.

Oh please do quote where I've said anything similar to my opinion that Story will not maintain the number 1 rank for a considerable amount of time. Just sharing an opinion, judging from this thread you could also do some 'talking ingame'. Also, you act as though you even know who I am ingame. I've clearly hit a sore spot though, so I'll let it be. :icon_biggrin:

Ripfin

this must have not been too important since not mentioned in our internal forums guess razer you and your tribe were barely a speed bump.

DeletedUser85711

I have a dream:
That one day, one tribe may war another tribe, without the larger recruiting from the smaller to avoid a fight and the smaller not giving in to the pressures of the larger.

One day.

It has happened. Not very frequently, but it happens.

DeletedUser104736

I set this whole thing up to accomplish 2 goals

1. Disband your tribe

2. Rim you

Objective 1 is complete, objective 2... well you see the incomings already.

I'll be pretty blunt here because that is a pretty pathetic thing to do. You shouldn't let a personal vendetta affect your tribes diplomatic image in any shape or form, the results could be disastrous.

DeletedUser110665

Well in all honesty, Stories position in the North-East at this point would be almost impossible to remove. There are just no tribes that are capable, or willing to do so. Meh scratch that - willing or unwilling it just isn't realistic. Even a coalition would be far-fetched. K35 and K46 are solidly under control. So at this point, I doubt many in Story care how they are viewed on externals.

DeletedUser57316

If any tribe did attempt to, story would just merge anyways.

Ripfin

I'll be pretty blunt here because that is a pretty pathetic thing to do. You shouldn't let a personal vendetta affect your tribes diplomatic image in any shape or form, the results could be disastrous.

Diplomacy had nothing to do with it, he was a player leading a tribe that was in our way, we ran over them, some got stuck on our tires and went with us, while others got splatted on the roadway.