STW are anoying me and my tribe

DeletedUser

Do you really think that we wouldnt retaliate against you for attacking one of our members? He attacks a weaker tribe...thats apart of the game. When this happens it is survival of the fittest (alliances excluded), and as we have no official status why would be tolerate an attack on one of our members?

Lordage, well done on speaking sense. Come with me in StW2 anyday.

If you attacked any of us, we will always retailate. It doesnt matter what rank, if you attack one of us, you attack all of us. We use diplomacy, if that doesnt work, we start fighting. We have the best diplomat in world two, so if he cant solve it; then obviously we have targets.

DeletedUser6319

out of curiosity...if Deras attacks us first then we can retaliate right?
we wouldn't be attacking him we would be retaliating...^^

ramz fan

Deras your words mean nothing coming from your 8k point vill. average and 51villages for 410k points. Half of your points come from 5k or less villages. You shouldn't be bringing your allies down with you. Thats just not nice. :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

Look something hard to understand for RB guys, I have done a lot to help STW grow and become greater in the past, as I did in RB (i reunited the tribe after Brigg was attacked, Prikkel and Beldin only thought about their personal interests). Because of that I now have many allies and many friends in STW. If someone makes threads to me (I never send a threat before being insulted or threat myself) the people of whom I helped in the past will help me. Simple as that, so you can attack me and you will be finished by me and them. Get it now?
So you can call me liar or things, but the real thing is, you started a threat personnally attacking STW. You now are scared of the tribe and say it's only against me, while as everyone can read only makes a response to your offences to me and my tribe. As a result I now have a dozen threats coming from pretty weak players. I say I attack them when they do it again or insult me and then it's my fault that you stand in a bad light to others. But that is NOT my fault, but yours. So stop making threats or I will make sure you won;t be able to make them again.

And now I would like that you al stop posting in this Topic. Deras is lying a lot, but also some RB-members now are going far. But I understand them since I read the dozens of mails that you keep on sending us every day. You just want us to attak you, so you have a reason to attack back. Saying again: Look, they attack me.

I did speak to you some times ago, to say: Stop posting. You said: okay. And I just keep on reading new stuff of you.

You also said: I saved the RB-tribe. Well I don't think so. Since the time we were atacking brigg till his death, you already san away out of the tribe: You didn't get dismissed by me, you left on your own. After having atacked HOT-members. And we warned you about it, but you continued. We said enough: If you attack that tribe, we won't support you. You did continue, and then you say: look they didn't support me.

The time you were in RB2, you only caused problems. You did the opposite of 'saving the tribe'. And If you say: Prikkel and I did it for our own sake: Prikkel did always give some of his villages away. And I did also support members of the tribe, help them clearing villages. But only the persons who deserved it, and you didn't deserve it.
And for leaving RB first: you said: I don't like it here anymore. And Prikkel, at that moment, wasn't in the tribe. So don't blaim him for letting the tribe die, since the tribe wasn't dead. You did only leave, since at that time, RB2 had more points. And you probably had some discussion with th barons in it.

The only thing you always did last weeks is keeping on threatening us. You did send a lot of mails to members of us with threats and lies in it. You kepe on making attempts to let your dukes attack us. But you forget that I do have all mails, and that there are facts thatn can be searched on TWplus.

And if you dare to attack us. I'm at the side of my tribe, and so are lots of our allies. That did already let know to us that if it is needed, and you attack us, they will all attack you, to take you down.
What was the last wish of Prikkel: Kill Deras.

Sincerely
Beldin
Head of RB-family

Ps: I doubt that I will react ay more on this topic. I normally seen even never post on this main forum.

DeletedUser6068

you are weak, you need your tribe to stand behind you, becuase if it was a one to one, you wuold get owned,
but again that is my opinion, i do not want to fight,
anyway, that is all iam going to say on the matter.

Any one player can get taken down, regardless of their size. All it takes is a little coordination. Yes you could probably take him down but why would we let 400K points be divided between a weak tribe when the alternative is to attack you and grow further?

DeletedUser

Since he did send dozens of threat messages towrds our messages, already a long time.

I will post some here if you want. That is the reason that some of our memebrs, and of other tribes, hate him, and will attack him.

Grtz
Beldin

DeletedUser

War then. STW declares war on RB and sister shit. Also as a side note, I personnaly made my apology yesterday and when I open tribalwars today I see hundred attacks from them. Not nice. I would like to know what they said to eachother.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

War then. STW declares war on RB and sister shit. Also as a side note, I personnaly made my apology yesterday and when I open tribalwars today I see hundred attacks from them. Not nice. I would like to know what they said to eachother.

And that 100 is only the start of bringing you down....
No matter the losses and what happens to RB or it's allies, you will go down. Now you'll experience that integrity and honesty has always more followers then dishonour, like you have.
You asked for it for a long time and now you're getting it. Like I said before, we don't have anything against StW, still don't have, but you have gone too far too many times and now you're going to pay for that. And you know: I'm convinced Stw will be glad to get rid of you as well, eventually.
You're nothing but a troublemaker for every tribe and a honourless fainthearted player.

Have a nice day!
(also on behalf of kaiserin, lol)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well you are a liar now. I made several apologies and you just made your attack ready, and let's read the topic title: STW ANNOYES ME AND MY TRIBE. That would mean that you have something against them doesn't it, so I think you are the liar now and not I. Also doesnt seem you have backing at all. Only ramz fan helps you. And I can take you two out. I now gibe a price for everyone that kills prikkel or ramz fan of two maxed out villaged plus all the spoils you get from them.

DeletedUser

By the way: Another lie..... he did not apologise for anything, he just kept on threatning and insulting.

DeletedUser

I can post the post I send to Beldin yesterday if you want, or the one to your good friend ramz fan. Or maybe the one to you.

DeletedUser

Well you are a liar now. I made several apologies and you just made your attack ready, and let's read the topic title: STW ANNOYES ME AND MY TRIBE. That would mean that you have something against them doesn't it, so I think you are the liar now and not I. Also doesnt seem you have backing at all. Only ramz fan helps you. And I can take you two out. I now gibe a price for everyone that kills prikkel or ramz fan of two maxed out villaged plus all the spoils you get from them.

About the topic, the reason it started, who started it, it seems to me that it's clear that it shouldn't have been posted. Apologies have been made for that, right? Everybody can see and read it's not because of me or us holding something against StW.

You give a price? LMFAO!!!!! Still not trust fighting by yourself?
And you realy believe this will be all that's coming to your villages?
You wanted it, now you're getting it. You've gambled and now you're going to lose it all. Be a man about it!

DeletedUser

I can post the post I send to Beldin yesterday if you want, or the one to your good friend ramz fan. Or maybe the one to you.

Please do post the one to me then, since I'm the one you've insulted most.
I didn't get anything from you so forward the original to all.
(you can't, so you'll probably have to produce a fake one first)

DeletedUser

Well I haven't lost untill I am gone have I? and as I see it now, you with 40000 points an other with 160000 points and one with 400000 points are attacking me. From the amount it looks like most are fake. And also Cemedia is looking for a diplomatic resolve. I made my apology and that is the last thing i will say. So attack me if you want. I will not be scared of any of you. You are just cowards attacking me while my armies are returning from the war with XIG. You are a backstabber and a liar and that's the last of it.

DeletedUser

Well I haven't lost untill I am gone have I? and as I see it now, you with 40000 points an other with 160000 points and one with 400000 points are attacking me. From the amount it looks like most are fake. And also Cemedia is looking for a diplomatic resolve. I made my apology and that is the last thing i will say. So attack me if you want. I will not be scared of any of you. You are just cowards attacking me while my armies are returning from the war with XIG. You are a backstabber and a liar and that's the last of it.

You didn't apologise/ I even asked Cemedia to urge you to stop sending us threats and insults/ you are insulting me/us right now here again/I seriously doubt you have been attacking XIG at all (maybe rudi russo for selfish reasons and with a lot of help, but that's about it)/it's to late for you for diplomatic solutions/there will be continuous and massive attacks on you until you're gone/.....

That's it, enough said and I wish you luck.
You're going to need it badly.

DeletedUser

Well as I said I will say no more. You are a liar and I do made my apology, which I will now make to everyone involved once again. It's over.

lolk.madhu

STOP IT!
seriously if u guys 'av a rivalry, keep it in-game...the world doesn't need to knw...and deras stop actin like u speak for StW and go all-"Stw declares war on RB"...
talks are in progress, and we just have to wait for the outcomes...