STW are anoying me and my tribe

lolk.madhu

plumby i suggest u stop now, lest u be kicked out of RB...
Indstry's and Shinning's orders man...stop insulting him..(him = deras)

DeletedUser

yer this is funny, deras your an idiot :p

Now this is really funny, i think thats all he can say. Before people respect your opinions (which you think deras is an idiot), try to grow first overall. Grow your villages,intellect and etiquette. Im sure that im not the only one who is getting annoyed with your wise cracks and smarfy side comments. Before long you might find yourself getting rimmed.

DeletedUser

plumby i suggest u stop now, lest u be kicked out of RB...
Indstry's and Shinning's orders man...stop insulting him..(him = deras)

true, not allowed to post either but i cant help it... im a forum poster so sue me :icon_rolleyes:

lolk.madhu

RB member's please stop cussing or making fun of StW...
Negotiations are going on, and ur just gonna have to wait and see....No calling anyone an idiot!!

Grtz,
lOlk.madhu
Duke, Random Blood Academy

DeletedUser

Negotiations are going on, and ur just gonna have to wait and see....No calling anyone an idiot!!

Grtz,
lOlk.madhu

You mean stop making fun of deras?
Cause no one is making fun of StW.
And spell your name right. :icon_redface: .

DeletedUser

Grtz,
lOlk.madhu

Thank you, lOlk.madhu.

Insult on deras is an insult on STW. For me that is.

DeletedUser

Thank you, lOlk.madhu.

Insult on deras is an insult on STW. For me that is.

as you can see in my posts i wanted all the members of our family to stop posting here and also in other topics
and about plumby message send to the duke about that so he will be quiet for some time

DeletedUser

as you can see in my posts i wanted all the members of our family to stop posting here and also in other topics
and about plumby message send to the duke about that so he will be quiet for some time

so im not even allowed to spam the forum anymore just because im a RB member?:icon_sad:

DeletedUser

you are allowed to spam the forum
but not to offend any tribe
espacially stw because there allready are some troubles because of this topic

DeletedUser

i will even not react on people who offend me
ok i know i have reacted here and there but i have stopped that now
it can easylie bring you in a bad position

DeletedUser

well, why stoop down to their level right? if someone offends you, :axemen: :ram: :snob:

DeletedUser

well, why stoop down to their level right? if someone offends you, :axemen: :ram: :snob:

that would be kinda hard to do for me if you compare my points and villages with other players that post here :icon_wink: just conquered my first village yesterday evening, making academy level 2 at the moment so soon ill have 3 villages:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

don't forget that you won't be having an academy after friday :p. I will take your capital you know.

DeletedUser

don't forget that you won't be having an academy after friday :p. I will take your capital you know.

you would if i didnt have incomming support from morthy and his support arrives 20 hours before your first attack so too bad for you but no village taking this time:icon_cool:

plumby

Now this is really funny, i think thats all he can say. Before people respect your opinions (which you think deras is an idiot), try to grow first overall. Grow your villages,intellect and etiquette. Im sure that im not the only one who is getting annoyed with your wise cracks and smarfy side comments. Before long you might find yourself getting rimmed.

i dont care if i get rimmed, i have no where to expand

TjDarkness

... Just get a village there, send 4 attacks after another, bro... Then you'll be @ the rim...