SubV Declare on “The Pack”!

JayFeno

Ohhhh right, well i havent been playing for some time now, been busy with college and work, but i see sockits still the same.. a d**khead

alexmichie

Jay you failed, Big Time, like Armand you talked the talk but as soon as the incomings started coming you started running now if i was you, not that i ever would be because i would never fail as badly as that nor would i keep coming around to remind everyone of that failure i would leave.

DeletedUser64969

lets be honest he couldnt do anything but fail when 5-6 of us are attacking him and he was half the failure of armand he was truely a massive failure, at least he broke 140mil OD armand was twice the size and i think he hasnt yet even tho hes lost 8million points lol

JayFeno

I never ran when subv started to attack me, i dealt with 1000's upon thousands of attacks, i only had to go because i realised how boring my life was.. playing a game thats getting boring, soo i got a good job and im in college again, what do you guys do apart from tribalwars?...or are you guys on it 24/7 ;)

DeletedUser

I never ran when subv started to attack me, i dealt with 1000's upon thousands of attacks, i only had to go because i realised how boring my life was.. playing a game thats getting boring, soo i got a good job and im in college again, what do you guys do apart from tribalwars?...or are you guys on it 24/7 ;)

Yes jay, what a coincidence you realised you had a boring life at the very same time subv attacked you. But i gotta say..even if your life was that "boring" , wouldn`t you have still played the game considering you had incomings which made it exciting and gave you something to put your tw skills (has none) and mind to the test. Overall to sum it up..even if sockit had attacked you by himself he would have mopped the floor with you. you have been put to the :swordsman: so please leave before your hit with an :axemen:

alexmichie

I love that as soon as a player gets OWNED, he suddenly realizes "how great his life is" everyone did it, including Armand, Dude we all have Real Lives personally i love and no Jay we are not on 24/7 we just know how to play.

DeletedUser

I feel sorry for Pack, I'm active again :) Only Who? member left in the world.

Whos mad?

2wbrvp1.gif