SubV Declare on “The Pack”!

DeletedUser

well maybe,but it will be long before we know as we still have alot of PACK and STORM to noble then i would guess 4EVA would be next after them and just a speculation,but maybe bob or sfm will fall before subv turns on its family tribe...

nice to see u at least on the externals old friend.
~BM

How about we look at the stats first before you even think about saying this, stats are done from when we left subv2.

Side 1:
Tribes: PACK
Side 2:
Tribes: 4EVA

Timeframe: 10/09/2010 16:33:00 to 23/09/2010 23:08:54

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2
Side 2: 247
Difference: 245

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 20,710
Side 2: 2,419,707
Difference: 2,398,997

chart

we don't seem to be doing to bad.

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: SubV2

Timeframe: 10/09/2010 16:33:00 to 23/09/2010 23:08:54

Side 1: 210
Side 2: 149
Difference: 61

chart

Side 1: 1,940,194
Side 2: 1,426,769
Difference: 513,425

chart

to the next set of stats----------------------------

As you will see i took the 8 4eva members stats against pack out when we where fighting in subv2 to come up with these stats that show who has really done what.

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: SubV2

Timeframe: 14/07/2010 00:00:00 to 24/09/2010 22:33:42

Side 1: 648
Side 2: 1,689
Difference: 1,041

chart

Side 1: 5,952,765
Side 2: 15,995,731
Difference: 10,042,966

chart

now to see how many of them stats came from us.....

Side 1:
Side 2:
Players: Heavenly hell, GATE TO HELL 666, Billsmith, supergrande, KING ABTAHI, Spartanator, xcomputerx, sister angel

Timeframe: 14/07/2010 00:00:00 to 24/09/2010 22:33:42

Side 1: 16
Side 2: 1,004
Difference: 988

chart

Side 1: 156,044
Side 2: 9,545,873
Difference: 9,389,829

chart

I did a little bit of maths and this is what i get

4eva (8 members) have taken 1004 villages and lost 16 total 988

Subv2 (67 members) took 685 and lost 632 giving a total of 53!!!! :icon_eek:

well well well looks like you mouth is writing checks your ass can't cash, Dont talk about wars to come when you cant even win the war your fighting at the moment .

"this is a good song for you."

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hmmmmmmm, I wonder how we ever got along without you Supergrande? Your tribal stats are impressive, but not so much that I think I will quit the game due to fearing you. As for future wars, who knows and why is anyone trying to guess? We will each fight whoever is next. I personally think there are still some changes to come in this world. We will have to wait and see how it works out.

DeletedUser

Good to hear you wont quit so close to owning 100% of your K :) i am stating fact to those in your tribe who call us usless and think thats its ok to sit there and slag us off after all the hard work we have done.

DeletedUser

Good to hear you wont quit so close to owning 100% of your K :) i am stating fact to those in your tribe who call us usless and think thats its ok to sit there and slag us off after all the hard work we have done.

Yeah, sometimes I think comments are made here to start a fight to kill time while waiting on nukes/nobles to land. That is why I usually only look at these forums about once a week. Ya'll are doing fine, SubV is kicking butt and we are doing OK. Either way I would not want to be on the receiving end of all these attacks.

Then again...............................:icon_wink:

Crazymike

So you can internal noble? grats

HAHAHAHA I thought you were in Pack...watching Jersey Shore really does make you smarter.

DeletedUser64969

I am still waiting for all the silly noobs on world 25 to band together against subv it must be soon, but ive been thinking that for the last year, people should of done it months ago, i am astounded by the lack of brain power the leaders of this world have :|, but instead everyone breaks up and fights each other, amazing eh :|, and in about a month we will have 1/3 price nobles i cant wait too see everyone crumble then roflmao, band together while theres a slight bit of hope and drop the old rivalires and fight the people who are walking over you. id really like to see this world revitalised abit if people start hitting subv, pack might have a chance to throw something back with everyone else helping, it would be interesting too see BOB sfm pack storm sbj and the few others too all start working together in a last effort to atleast die with dignity. this world makes me laugh i go away for 3 weeks and everyone splits up under pressure, i hope whats left of the world surprises me and does what they want to do and not just go with the crowd, instead of doing something you dont wana do. just saying this as i said i just got back and its just got worse after i thought it was impossible to get worse, there must be other people that think the same thing, just wana see some peoples opinions

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Agreed...if the smaller tribes don't band together and stop attacking PACK/easy villages and focus on the real threat...then they're all gonna die and SubV (family?) will win the world.

Not sure if SubV will turn on SubV2 or if the family will win the world, someone may have to ask the admins if only a tribe a win a world or if a tribe family.

DeletedUser

Agreed...if the smaller tribes don't band together and stop attacking PACK/easy villages and focus on the real threat...then they're all gonna die and SubV (family?) will win the world.

Not sure if SubV will turn on SubV2 or if the family will win the world, someone may have to ask the admins if only a tribe a win a world or if a tribe family.

dude SubV2 are no more.

DeletedUser64969

even if everyone bands together they will get beat, but atleast they go out satified instead of feeling like idiots in my eyes.

DeletedUser

Not to beat a dead horse (or dog in this case) but, it all falls back on the Pack leadership. Who would trust them? They had their chances with INH, TDR etc........

But they let everyone else fight it out on their own. Now nobody will work with them. This world needs a new "leader" to rise, like in the movie "The Warriors" who can/will band all the tribes together for their common good. Can you dig it!?

But once again, even if one did show up:

A) Pack would do their own thing.
B) SubV would still win.
C) Current tribe leaders would let their ego's get in the way.
D) The other tribes would find a reason to start fighting each other again.

I am afraid that it looks as if there is nothing standing in the way of SubV world domination. How sad and to be honest boring for us. It is just a matter of time at this rate......................

DeletedUser

even if everyone bands together they will get beat, but atleast they go out satified instead of feeling like idiots in my eyes.

People like to be in their conform zones mate. Most people in TW like to win and nothing else matters so if they found themselves on the losing side, they'd just spy for SubV anyway. In summary, people are pussies :)

DeletedUser64969

People like to be in their conform zones mate. Most people in TW like to win and nothing else matters so if they found themselves on the losing side, they'd just spy for SubV anyway. In summary, people are pussies :)

aye but they get taken out anyway, so its pointless

JayFeno

Hey guys , long time no speak, ive been busy with life at the moment soo havent had time to play for months, Hows this war going?, I hope PACK are doing ok? , Even if subv finish this war, i wish bob all the best of luck to fight on their own against subv2 and subv haha they will surely need it.

JayFeno

As much as I now hate bob & I found SFM players less than interesting to noble, I still think they both have a good reason to declare on Pack, as do Subv.

While bob & pack had a nap, killervillage1000, jayfeno, beh1111 & magnification all decided to launch on me in K19, all because I cross nobled a village with Jay & refused to give it back.

After 3 weeks of fighting all 4 of them, yes I had bob support but still I lost just 3 villages & took 4 from Jay.

I was 1 million at the time & combined they were about 12million, & yet they failed to do much.

Although I do not like subv, obviously as I supported STK against SUBV, I highly respected how skilled they were in ways of war, escpecially players like heroboom who gave his all.

However all incidences with Pack ingame & on the pnp's have just shown that they play & act like little kids. They even refused me entrance to their tribe because I said I will help you take on BOB & Super's response was that she intended to war with bob on subv, how badly informed they were, even though I gave them proof bob were wishing to declare on pack, so I think I can officially say Pack is one of the weakest, most badly informed bunch of 3 year olds world 25 has had to tolerate.

I wish subv all the very best on continuing their rampage of the pack, however on a personal note I really hope Armand can up his game in K9 & annihilate BOB.

& lest hope SFM know how to move defence around this time :icon_cry:

Happy Hunting everyone

Not you bob :icon_twisted:

I dont play anymore but what noob names their defence villages the same!, yes you do, you even named your offence by putting a O at the end of your village names and a D for defence,. NOOB.

DeletedUser

Hey guys , long time no speak, ive been busy with life at the moment soo havent had time to play for months, Hows this war going?, I hope PACK are doing ok? , Even if subv finish this war, i wish bob all the best of luck to fight on their own against subv2 and subv haha they will surely need it.

dude jay, Subv2 are no more.

DeletedUser

im gona say this so i dont get a infraction agenst me but

FAIL