SFM
Subv
Subv2
PACK

Done.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

kewl..

i honestly think that this World vs PACK war would last for another year or so..even if PACK is losing hundreds of vills on a regular day-to-day basis..

who knows?..PACK may pull out another show..

DeletedUser

I hear rumors about your member coopes joining ties with subv as a basher whats that all about

DeletedUser

by nicely you mean he wont have anymore farms in few days...(wow if thats nicelly i would love to see bad

alexmichie

Pax13 on 04.08. at 00:05
Hi mates

Just to give you the alert that there are a lot of large barbs between K10 and K20 and we need to take them fast.
If you had lost troops or you don´t want to wast them, you can retaken them easily from the enemy, but please don´t loose this opportunity:)

Thanks

Yeh Pack you need to focus on those barbs and not the mass amount of villages you are losing

Side 1:
Tribes: SubV
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: PACK
Players:

Timeframe: 14/07/2010 00:00:00 to 05/08/2010 15:47:31

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,164
Side 2: 132
Difference: 2,032

chart

From the last 7 days Rank Tribe Conquered Villages

4 PACK 399

From the last 7 days Rank Tribe Lost Villages

1 PACK 904

DeletedUser

wow..that spy sure keeps you updated..i didnt even know that..

DeletedUser

the only way pack can need a miracle to win now.
there still nobling k16 barbs

DeletedUser

Can they do anything else but barbs and inactives? Even at the rate of them getting barbs and them losing villages they will be off the map soon.

DeletedUser46867

Can they do anything else but barbs and inactives? Even at the rate of them getting barbs and them losing villages they will be off the map soon.

They are also good at internally nobling all of their members that quit TW as soon as the fighting broke out.

DeletedUser

yea..sure..we're good at it..in fact we're the best in what we do..barb nobling.. ^^

alexmichie

Super Claims Pack Have a SPY LMAO

superwief on 11.08. at 23:54

think i end teh convo here, dont need to listen to your insults. i will read it in subchat or subforum!!

And what lead to this conversation you ask well my friend sangster is the man to ask but i will post it here.

And this is how the Story begins.

Poor Little Sangster all lost and confused, ended up in K33 now what is he doing here you may ask, well he was being left out of the war and had nobles to burn, His troops were all fat and unfit. So he sent them on a little run, and they ended up finding a new home in k33.

But the members of Pack did not like this poor little lost boy, and instead of sending him a nice welcome package they sent nasty troops, now as soon as the first attack landed another member sent a train at it, Now this train was 13 hours out 2 minutes long and had no nuke or other attack in front, so a confused sangster mailed the evil nasty player, the evil nasty player then called sangster and SubV cheaters.

Sangsters Gangsters on 11.08. at 18:43
Ooo thats intresting as soon as the scout lands from one player you send a train lol lets see if your cheating shall we lol If you get banned im going to laugh so much. Btw its illegal to send attacks at the same player from both accounts LOL

HAHAHAHA

P.S. You wont get the village with those attacks.

ratmat on 11.08. at 18:47
He sent me the report if so I'll send it to you or yon can mail him/her

When I comes to coming in our territory r noblibg b-ran were fast actors

You might want to look in your own tribes before calling us cheats

Now Sangster did not like being called a cheater, as he had never cheated in his life.

Sangsters Gangsters on 11.08. at 18:49
Yet another idiotic pack member calling us cheats lol you just suck lol and btw pack has had more accounts banned for cheating than all the other top tribes put together.

Facts you should really use them lol

Then the evil nasty player mailed this to all the other evil pack players.

ratmat today at 18:49
Trying to get people band again

This message has been forwarded by ratmat.

So Sangster Mailed the guy again saying that was rude.

ratmat on 11.08. at 20:36

Yeh a few pack members got banned then they got unbanned for being falsly accused

Oh and was it not. Galling1 in subv who was running another account in subv

Get ur facts right

Now this poor little boy was obviously confused so Sangster set him straight.

Sangsters Gangsters on 11.08. at 21:09
You need to do your research, again pack fail to do their research. Halling lost some villages and she was unlucky as it was a simple mistake, what about the Hulk, bhana and tealos accounts to name a few who have been perm banned and nadeem got halved only a few months ago lol

Seriously do your research.

Now that the boy had been set straight sangster was curious as to what his reply would be, would he go with the usual Pack response of All SubV are cheaters without the shred of evidence or would he just say SubV backstabbed Pack.

Nope he just hid away.

ratmat on 11.08. at 21:12
I don't have to I've only been in pack for 2 and. A half weeks

Sangsters Gangsters on 11.08. at 21:17
So you would rather throw random accusations around without any proof, sounds like a pack member to me lol

Also from my sources you have a relation already in pack who can easily update you.

Sangsters Gangsters on 11.08. at 21:18
Also unlike pack i dont play ban wars i do some research and i came up with this lol

PacK2 - Hut2 today at 17:25 Quote
11..... Dam i wish B-RAN was here
PACK - ratmat today at 18:09 Quote
Where is he??
PACK - ratmat today at 18:27 Quote
Sort by pm remember spies
PACK - shricharanbhat today at 18:36 Quote
sent report

So i know your not playing both accounts but it was an easy assumption to make and you never know with pack

So as you can see sangster waited for some proof realized his earlier assumption was wrong and apologized, very manly well done sangster.

But then the reply was shocking to Sangster.

ratmat on 11.08. at 21:21
Really well I've ha a source in subv till she started messing and I nobled half her villages now she's gone

Hey have fun because I won't be geering band any time soon

That's the thing with subv they have to have spies they cant fight a normal war without placing spies were as pack will fight with out the need to spy

Because I'll have fun noblibg and growing

This poor little boy must have been confused and dropped on his head at birth. So Sangster had to set him straight yet again.

Sangsters Gangsters on 11.08. at 21:30
First you say you have been here just over 2 weeks and then you throw out a whole bunch of lies like that lol

A) You had a source in SubV? Lol well thats just a blatant lie as nobody has ever had a spy in subv. Also you have been here 2 weeks apparently, and you managed to get a spy, something pack have been trying for nearly a year lol. I dont think so. What you mean to say is you had someone (Fighterman123456 in lololo) who likes to talk to everybody, she didnt give you anything you took some vills of her well done lol

B) Since you have been here all you have done is noble inactives, Yes i look at the stats before making idiotic comments.

C) Also when your offered spies nobody turns them down, dont be stupid you would do exactly the same thing

D)
***Noble*** (327|407) ratmat 31.38 11/08 18:39:23 Im Back In Pack (339|378) K33 ratmat tomorrow at 07:44 10:15:26
***Noble*** (327|407) ratmat 31.38 11/08 18:39:54 Im Back In Pack (339|378) K33 ratmat tomorrow at 07:44 10:15:57
***Noble*** (327|407) ratmat 31.38 11/08 18:40:24 Im Back In Pack (339|378) K33 ratmat tomorrow at 07:45 10:16:27
***Noble*** (327|407) ratmat 31.38 11/08 18:40:52 Im Back In Pack (339|378) K33 ratmat tomorrow at 07:45 10:16:55
***Noble*** (327|407) ratmat 31.38 11/08 18:41:17 Im Back In Pack (339|378) K33 ratmat tomorrow at 07:45 10:17:20

Thats a 2min train, did you go to the toilet in between sending nobles?

E)
***Noble*** (396|379) Pax13 57.01 11/08 19:15:37 Im Back In Pack (339|378) K33 Pax13 tomorrow at 19:00 21:30:50
***Noble*** (396|379) Pax13 57.01 11/08 19:15:37 Im Back In Pack (339|378) K33 Pax13 tomorrow at 19:00 21:30:50
***Noble*** (396|379) Pax13 57.01 11/08 19:15:38 Im Back In Pack (339|378) K33 Pax13 tomorrow at 19:00 21:30:51

Yep that is right another Pack member has a train going to the very same village, Neither has a nuke going to it.

Now Sangster had decided this was enough so he sent this mail to every pack member, because he felt that they should see what they had just recruited. It also asks an intresting question does Pack use the noble planner or has nobody explained to them how it works?

He also got this in reply

Cobrakon today at 22:05
well to be honest he isnt the brightest bulb in the pack

Then after a few more mails.

ratmat on 11.08. at 21:42
[yep I am a special guy so your saying sfm bob Lololo didn't start war on us because you guys scared them

Now this dear boy was clearly confused as to the history of this world aswell, so poor sangster had more explaining to do.

Sangsters Gangsters on 11.08. at 21:50

Yes if you actually did some background research you will see that sfm declared because they found out you were planning ops on their duke, well that was clever lol BoB declared because you two had already had some fights because Pack like to noble in other peoples territory to much and armand was greedy, again if you did some research you would not look this stupid. Lololo is sfms sister tribe therefore create an op on sfm duke and both tribes are going to declare

Then the Evil Pack Queen got involved.

But the poor Queen could not understand English and it dawned on Sangster, this could be the reason Pack were in so much trouble, maybe the queen was very wise and not the fool she is made out to be, but her instructions were not understood.

superwief on 11.08. at 22:43
that was just an impulsive reaction after a post.
ofcourse the planner is used hat question is that?

Sangsters Gangsters on 11.08. at 22:45
well 2 of your members have sent trains at the same village lol was hoping that was your excuse

superwief on 11.08. at 22:55
so whats the problem,
better find the "security leak" in sub then waist your time on these littlethings

Sangsters Gangsters on 11.08. at 23:04
What security leak in subv lol maybe you should re read the mail, and i was laughing at the stupidity of your members lol

superwief on 11.08. at 23:15
alexmichie calls it that way, a nice name for a spy
where he talks about that sub never had a "security leak"
to blackratboy.
its a old post but when i saw that i had to laugh.

Sangsters Gangsters on 11.08. at 23:34
Is english your first language because these sentences are not making sense lol how can you lead a tribe and not be able to create readable and understandable sentences.

Actually it gives me an insight into why pack is in the mess its in.

Sangsters Gangsters on 11.08. at 23:36
Your FOOL ratmat claimed he had a spy in subv, i very quickly worked out he was lying and on about someone in lololo again more mistakes from your new recruit. Seriously read the whole message again, take it slowly so you can understand it and then try and create a understandable and readable reply.

superwief on 11.08. at 23:54
you know my English is not my language. and language makes a tribe a mess....what nonsense is that.

think i end teh convo here, dont need to listen to your insults. i will read it in subchat or subforum!!

Now I see my name up there and my memory must be biased as i cant remember that post but please enlighten me as to where it is. I also find it intresting that she laughs at words related to spying but Pack has had a spy in it for over 6months and she has done nothing to find this spy, surely a good duke would make that a main priority? She also failed to understand that Sangster was making Fun of the fact ratmat thought that a player in lololo had anything to do with SubV and that she was his spy for 2 weeks lol. And then she wraps up with a claim that she has a spy in our chat room or forum if that is the case how come all the ops we have planned in them or the support requests or in fact anything we have ever said in there, such as account sitting and anything else was never used to packs advantage. Conclusion she either did not understand the question or it was a blatant lie, coming from Pack it could be either!

alexmichie

Sangsters Gangsters circ in pack or other sub circ spammers
Page: >1<

PACK - superwief today at 00:40 Quote
hi all

if you see a sub mail dont open it, now Sangsters Gangsters has send a circ in pack.

bladibladibla and well thnxx to spy that he send post here straight away to sub.

and let them focus on there "security leak" a nice name for a spy

CowardSpy, send also this to sub they are not that spyless as they think.

this is just an oldie, i made a screenshot myself hahaha.
but this is funny so post this one, claiming they had never spies, how arrogant!!!
PACK - tormos11 today at 00:47 Quote
Nice post!!

Shows how subv also feel about 'the spy(s)'......

If you have a spy provide something from today. Go on I dare you.

Also if you have a spy they havent been that helpful have they. I mean subv have really struggled against you lol

DeletedUser

If PACK really do have a spy, which I seriously doubt, then they must be even more incompetent than I originally thought. And that in itself is a major achievement: PACK, you have surpassed yourselves.

alexmichie

Do you also see the irony, she is laughing at us maybe having a spy which i still want to see proof for, and she has had a spy in her tribe for over 6months and shes done nothing about.

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: SubV
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: PACK
Players:

Timeframe: 14/07/2010 00:00:00 to 12/08/2010 17:46:20

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,735
Side 2: 143
Difference: 2,592