SubV Declare on “The Pack”!

DeletedUser

Alex I think we only ever agreed once before...but gotta say nice declaration.
Subv will win this...but best of luck to both.

DeletedUser67103

I gotta Agree it was better than our declaration....LOL
~BM

DeletedUser

because it took time to right it :) who do you think actually did the hard work. the noob only posted it :(

superwief

Sub needed to merge with 3/4 world first to declare on us. well applause, what bigboys you are now. walking without diapers now, have fun and enjoy the ride.

DeletedUser

Sub needed to merge with 3/4 world first to declare on us. well applause, what bigboys you are now. walking without diapers now, have fun and enjoy the ride.

LOL

You are not serious are you? You FAILED and caused the TDR split, which then you FAILED again to help and or support them. They(EX TDR) can only take so much failure before they have to make the best choice for them. You FAILED to help during the INH war, which you could have maybe crushed SubV had you stepped in, and now you find yourselves backed into a corner. It is time to meet your maker. Nowhere else to run to.

alexmichie

Remind me which tribes you have managed to defeat? I mean actually defeat, not nme who you attacked along side otori and hog and then invited him, while subv took out the rest of the tribe. or Adhd who were inactive, Pack is a joke tribe and has sat on the fence to long it has the fence post stuck where the sun dont shine. now subv is going to Burn your fence and you with it.

Pack has been around just aslong as subv and here is some stats for you;

1 Subversion 4.046,81 Mio.
2 The PACK 2.080,52 Mio.

Thats Double you it just shows how much of a cowardly, barb nobling, inactive eating bunch of wusses you are now bring it lets see if Pack can last a month

DeletedUser

you know what as much as pack are hated, i still like them :) lots of you might think otherwise but i think super did a great job so far. dont jump to conclusions because no tribe can be taken lightly. both tribes have talent and the war could easily go in either direction.

also pls plspls stop with the cliche phrases lol like "time to meet your maker" lol it is sooo from the terminator lol

DeletedUser40205

what are you doing here bran? go and try to do something with your account besides giving me and alex free villages :p

ahh yes, i miss you guys by me. Maybe we will meet each other again. Come visit me sometime in k33. i have hotcakes ;)

alexmichie

We will have to noble our way towards you then lol depends how nice pack are in giving us villages, TDR was lovely to me they gave me plently hopefully pack will be just as nice

DeletedUser40205

Idk pack hasnt let me have new neighbors in a while, im trapped inside their cluster. CAN'T BREATH

44kevin44

Interesting. :icon_wink: Will be fun to watch, good luck to both sides. :)

DeletedUser

Just a quick war stats including the last week or so. These are sure to change over time.

Side 1:
Tribes: SubV SubV2
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: PACK PJ
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,868
Side 2: 841
Difference: 1,027

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 77
Side 2: 10
Difference: 67

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 17,835,530
Side 2: 7,446,911
Difference: 10,388,619

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 750,157
Side 2: 98,803
Difference: 651,354

chart

DeletedUser67103

Well as Much as I have to agree wit Moe I do Like PACK as they do have talent,but they are too a neutral party in other words Fence Sitters just letting the world play out before them instead them taking charge.

They tucked their tails between their legs against SubV during the INH War and did the same when It came to STK/TK and TDR now they are getting what they deserve.

PACK I respect u guys,but I expected u guys to do more then sitt at the fence and watch the kids get beat up now the bully is after U what u gonna do Now cry for another NAP?

U cant hide Now U are the Next Meal of the day!

Happy Hunting PPL!
~BM

DeletedUser87256

well i must say for starters PACK are definatly going to win this war

and to the previous threead it is too my belief that it was actually SubV that asked for the NAP we just meirly accepted your proposal

if you want to know my opinions it is that SubV wouldnt have a clue what an agreement is as they were told not to noble in our dominant K's but they were, we were already based in their K's and some of our players were getting attacked all the way throughout the NAP agreement this shows how much respect SubV has for diplomacy.
Them stats are mainly done before the declaration and will soon swing in PACK's favour when this war starts to get going

Alone I am Strong, Together we are Invincible

Last edited by a moderator:

alexmichie

Lucky, you really wernt on the council or had any idea what was going on in Pack did you, Ahhh that must have been nice living in your own little bubble, Pack broke the NAP just as much if not More than SubV. Where did Tropicals K99 cluster come from, FOOL. And the biggest point to Pack Breaking the Nap was K54. A K at the start of the Nap Pack had less than 10% in but since your all barb grabbing inactive eating Whores, YES THATS YOU ARMAND. you have managed to eat your way to 50% domination now we will take it all off you and thank you for growing the barbs for us London!

So check your stats and facts and dont believe the spam posted in your forums, When SubV members and I read the daily Pack Update we just laugh at how Pathetic and Weak you are.

DeletedUser

Them stats are mainly done before the declaration and will soon swing in PACK's favour when this war starts to get going

Since the last 48 hours when the war started...

Side 1:
Tribes: SubV
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: PJ PACK
Players:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 393
Side 2: 194
Difference: 199

chart