Super BORED! Sammich

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

If nothing else, MOAR ! is tenacious and not one to give up, lose heart or capitulate. MOAR is everything in TW that France IRL is not. lol.

You are correct, the ONLY mechanism of action that was logical was to go defensive from the get go, which I ordered as prime directive while we were allied w Bored !, as I knew form thier tone and demeanor that they would just try and set us up fo a fall. To my mebers credit, they did not buy into the inital lies floated about about me and judged me by my actions and how the tribe was run. I believe that Bored thought MOAR would quit by now, or long ago.

All things considered, I am happy with my tribes effort thus far and for a bunch of players that never played together and a large portion playing thier first world, they have taken direction well and are having fun, even being in such a tough spot...and thats really the point, innit? Having some fun. :D

I think well stick around and see how the world develops.
I cant speak for the whole of BORED! but I can speak for myself here.

Yes I agree with you in terms that I believed MOAR ! would have given up and died by now. That could be for the reason that I havent had an enemy not quit, basically as soon as they see incomings, in such a long time. I always have huge respect for tribes that keep on chugging along even with huge odds against them.

However, what I disagree with in your post is that your tribe is having fun. I just dont understand how you guys can possibly be having fun when (im not looking up exact stats as im feeling a little lazy :icon_redface:) a hell of alot of your noblings are just 2k barbs. Call me a purist of tw but thats just not what I call "fun" in terms of this game, a war game.

That also goes for you making your players build majority defensively. Sitting there waiting to be attacked? :icon_neutral: I just dont feel like ever playing like that quite frankly because I wanna have fun :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

And to back up Tech's post

About the loyalty of MOAR ! peoples, i heard 3 people from MOAR wants to leave :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

its not about loyality, its about fun like Terminus Eldorado was saying xD
and i respect his words xD

DeletedUser

i am constantly poking one of moar! villages with 2 nukes per day
i started 4 days ago xD
he will spent all of his def troops on supporting this village with wall level 0 = free oda points xD

DeletedUser

You might as well make this a sticky to show that all the PnP BS smack talking and stats dont mean dookie when you dont know how to manage a world war, inspire loyalty or gain confidence in others.

You CHOKED on this MOAR ! Sammich and eveybody knows it.

Super Viet Cong Sammich will take the "W" here over the Imperial overlords.

DeletedUser

This thread is over 3 months old and the declaring Tribe doesn't exist anymore. Can we please let this die?

fadarofthedarkblade

they won we declared. its his time to gloute. let him have it. no matter what we say we could not kill them so ya congrats moar on a war well done

Status
Not open for further replies.