Super BORED! Sammich

Status
Not open for further replies.

hurod

These declarations are the only thing you do better than lying everytime your lips move.

If any leadership wants samples of typical Bored! "diplomacy"(They = 1337, everyone else = nub), ask me and Ill email you thread after thread after thread of mail filled with threats, unreasonable demands, condescending attitudes and outright arrogance. Im known as a fun, sometimes goofy (i.e. tibal name/profile) player that is if nothing else, a reliable and honest ally that plays with integrity. Saying things out loud, no matter the amount or volume level, does not make them true.

Lying and deciet is not a legimiate ;long term diplomatic tactic, while it will serve you well for a time, eventually tribes will catch on, band together and punish you. That is, if that has not already started...

Any legitimate adult, or those that can act like one, playing TW will eventually run into players/tribes whos temper tantrums are akin to a child screaming for more candy from the seat of a shopping cart... How DARE anyone not give them what they want ALL the time. TW is as much as a social activity as it is a war game, and having decent social skills comes in handy.

You could easily have had an ally that could have acted as a clenched fist, to project power outward in some sort of synchronicity. But you dont WANT that. You want lackeys and not to share even a shred of glory with anyone or give anyone credit at all. I know there are others that see you as the obvious, transparent entity that you are. You have ignored a hand extended in friendship from day one. Fascism works at first, but eventually fails.

You should look through your facts. You have no idea what are you talking about.

DeletedUser18543

Side 1:
Tribes: BORED!
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: MOAR !
Players:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 13
Side 2: 11
Difference: 2

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2
Side 2: 0
Difference: 2

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 66,426
Side 2: 33,218
Difference: 33,208

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 6,262
Difference: 6,262

image.php

DeletedUser

These declarations are the only thing you do better than lying everytime your lips move.

If any leadership wants samples of typical Bored! "diplomacy"(They = 1337, everyone else = nub), ask me and Ill email you thread after thread after thread of mail filled with threats, unreasonable demands, condescending attitudes and outright arrogance. Im known as a fun, sometimes goofy (i.e. tibal name/profile) player that is if nothing else, a reliable and honest ally that plays with integrity. Saying things out loud, no matter the amount or volume level, does not make them true.

Lying and deciet is not a legimiate ;long term diplomatic tactic, while it will serve you well for a time, eventually tribes will catch on, band together and punish you. That is, if that has not already started...

Any legitimate adult, or those that can act like one, playing TW will eventually run into players/tribes whos temper tantrums are akin to a child screaming for more candy from the seat of a shopping cart... How DARE anyone not give them what they want ALL the time. TW is as much as a social activity as it is a war game, and having decent social skills comes in handy.

You could easily have had an ally that could have acted as a clenched fist, to project power outward in some sort of synchronicity. But you dont WANT that. You want lackeys and not to share even a shred of glory with anyone or give anyone credit at all. I know there are others that see you as the obvious, transparent entity that you are. You have ignored a hand extended in friendship from day one. Fascism works at first, but eventually fails.

This type of PnP is just too exciting for me. I mean, c'mon, how do you link TW with Fascism? Your grip on reality is tenuous at best.

Take some calmers and chill a little... Become one with the Boardness....

As for the rest of the post, well, the bothered box is empty....

DeletedUser

To put this into terms everyone will understand:

I am a nub who likes to think i'm good by posting things on the forums

I recruited all of Bored!'s noble targets so my tribe could go up a few ranks, and be top tribe in k46.

I wanted a pony for my birthday at the age of 7 but i didn't get it so now i am going to take it out on the world.

I am really scared of your tribe and I wanted to stay friends as long as possible so I don't get nobled!

just a short version for people who can't be bothered to read his post.

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: BORED!
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: MOAR ! MOAR !
Players:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 15
Side 2: 3
Difference: 12

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 5
Difference: 5

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 98,217
Side 2: 9,275
Difference: 88,942

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 27,628
Difference: 27,628

image.php

We're getting there :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

You have yourself, and your hot-headed, mass-recruiting ways to blame for the eventual demise of your tribe.

Back when diplomacy was forged between our tribes, you were a small respectable tribe, that shared similar ideals to ourselves. Or so we thought.

Count yourselves lucky you were left long enough to see the top 15.

DeletedUser

I'm pretty sure they got to rank 14!! got to give them that lmao!

DeletedUser

Yeah it is but for them "every little counts" I think if T.E did not become so big headed as this world progressed and stayed as a smallish tribe, moar! would still be a small top 45 tribe :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

I reckon T.E is getting everyone in moar! to stack him right now aswell, as the bored! fakes are raining in on him, he will soon have a 15k spear and sword stack with about 500 hc to go with it. He will not go as easily as the others I think.

DeletedUser

I am just some annoying nub...... interested in join bored! but don't have that much spare time atm. So i just like to annoy people on the forums.

DeletedUser

Aww...

Stop getting us entertained BORED! dammit! That's not your job!!!

GL to both side

DeletedUser

Checking the TWMaps, this MOAR! guys aren't even fighting back, let alone noble villages. . What the. .

DeletedUser

This is so BORING...

Glad to see that BORED! has stuck to the idea of something long, slow, and painful...

Status
Not open for further replies.