SYN declares war on NERD, Vice-Versa

DeletedUser

Since SYN sent my members a mail of the following declaration but didn't post on PNP:

King Crisis today at 08:47
Greetings,

Before we give your tribe the attention it's been yearning for, we want to give some of you an opportunity to get out of this unharmed. I'm requesting all female players leave NERD and join us and you will be taken good care of. Any guys wanting to come over will be given the opportunity of serving as a eunuch. Of course this does not include our 6 spies that will be coming over when this war nears the end.

So we've been exchanging some attacks, but now we are making this official. This notice is the first step towards the devastation of your villages and peoples in this game as we move over you like the Mongol Horde, should you decide to stay. The Syndicate (SYN) hereby declares war on NERD.

Yours Truly,
The Syndicate

"The greatest happiness is to crush your enemy, to see him driven before you, to see his cities reduced to ashes, to see those who love him shrouded in tears, and to gather into your bosom his wives and daughters." ~ Genghis Khan

NERD hereby declares war on SYN in response. LET THE GAMES BEGIN!

DeletedUser137

Maybe NERD will gain a K for themselves if they do well. They currently do not control a single K as they are wedged on a border between SYN and 1n34n3.

DeletedUser

Wooo! Go NERD!

(I was blackmailed by pRo into posting this)

:icon_cry:

DeletedUser72655

SYN has actually grown some balls and is at war with a top20 tribe.

Are you all ill?

DeletedUser

Bets on the table

Without a seconds thought my money is on Nerd.

DeletedUser

SYN has actually grown some balls and is at war with a top20 tribe.

SYN never had and will never grow a pair. This declaration is meaningless and opportunistic (SYN players know what I mean, :icon_biggrin:). SYN have been stabbing us in the back and attacking unsuspecting players of ours, while we were fighting against other Top 20 tribes. Like the scavengers they are.

But NERD graciously and in all its generosity felt that a Top 20 tribe in TW should not be denied the experience of actual war:icon_razz:, which SYN has up until today.

DeletedUser

SYN never had and will never grow a pair. This declaration is meaningless and opportunistic (SYN players know what I mean, :icon_biggrin:). SYN have been stabbing us in the back and attacking unsuspecting players of ours, while we were fighting against other Top 20 tribes. Like the scavengers they are.

But NERD graciously and in all its generosity felt that a Top 20 tribe in TW should not be denied the experience of actual war:icon_razz:, which SYN has up until today.

dont be mad just because we beat you on declaration by a day

DeletedUser

dont be mad just because we beat you on declaration by a day

Aww dude, stop lying and spewing %$#*. What declaration? You didn't beat us to it. You have been marked bright red on our maps for two weeks if not more. We just didn't feel you deserved the honour of a formal declaration:icon_razz:.

DeletedUser

another new war good luck to both sides...ill be keeping a eye on the stats

DeletedUser

SYN Declared on a top 20?

thriller-1a.jpg

GL to both sides, stats should be fun

DeletedUser

Looks like I can finally have some fun nobling NERD villages :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Good luck to both sides! :icon_razz:

I've known King Crisis is a backstabber. Especially after his phony replies in the matter pertaining to quicksilver99. :icon_evil:

NERD, here's your chance to finally prove your attacking prowess! I would like to see atleast one successful op against SYN from you guys. :icon_wink: