SYN declares war on NERD, Vice-Versa

DeletedUser

yeah
its official sream and nerd have merged LOL
i guess i wont have to include them in the stats next time

DeletedUser

Once again SYN attempts to lie and twist the facts. In this particular instance, I am referring to Peewee. Your people have been attacking our people for months. With no response from us. Except pulling in support to villages under attack. Even counter attacking was discouraged because we had bigger fish to fry (in a manner of speaking). Even your own leaders have admitted to this in their posts on this forum. Your leaders when asked to stop attacks on us in the past, replied with sarcasm.

It is only in the last two weeks that we have been counter attacking and in some cases even targetting your villages.

DeletedUser

yeah
its official sream and nerd have merged LOL
i guess i wont have to include them in the stats next time

Next time, your own villages will be included in the stats:)

DeletedUser71940

Side 1:
Tribes: NERD
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: SYN
Players:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 23
Side 2: 58
Difference: 35

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 6
Side 2: 4
Difference: 2

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 104,293
Side 2: 299,101
Difference: 194,808

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 47,493
Side 2: 28,708
Difference: 18,785

image.php

---

These stats are a bit more accurate >_>

fraser-c

NERD can never have peace can they?

Chess declared on us, immortals declared on us, now SYN attacked us during these wars and carried on attacking, and now they declare on us.

Really we just want peace :icon_biggrin:

fraser-c

we should call this war the coalition war

nerd and their allies vs syn

Side 1:
Tribes: NERD SCREAM GOTR
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 325
Side 2: 564
Difference: 239

image.php

Side 1: 22
Side 2: 71
Difference: 49

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,078,698
Side 2: 2,779,296
Difference: 1,700,598

image.php

Side 1: 156,828
Side 2: 391,025
Difference: 234,197

image.php

Screams most active members have merged into us. Before that id never heard of them. And who are GOTR?

This war is NERD v SYN. Get over yourself. Stop adding tiny tribes to make yourself look better.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

the reason why i included them is because you guys have being running ops on us together for 1 month now and that you are asking all the tribes surrounding
us too join you in a coalition

Can you post any proof of a single operation nerd, scream and gotr (who are they?) did together? I guarentee you that you can not. Therefore i think you owe it to PnP to admit you're a lying bag of crap who makes things up as he goes.

As for coaltions? If by that you mean we've invited our pacts to join the fun, thats what pacts are for. However we have not seeked out any tribes to join against SYN, and if we had there'd be about 20 tribes lined up to take a piece of SYN.

SCREAM approached NERD the day before you guys declared about merging into NERD, we did not approach them, after discussing it with the council we had already voted on accepting their active members before SYN ever declared war.

Peewee, you were in .:I:. thus a refugee any attacks that were launched on you were part of the refugee process, just because you seem to think you're immune to the refugee rules, doesn't mean you are. SYN took you in as they have many other players disregarding TW etiquette in regards to refugees. However long before .:I:. even collapsed, SYN had coordinated attacks against our K34 members, and if you do a manual search of noblements prior to the end of the Chess war you'd see that it was about 54 vs 4 or something ridiculous. In fact some of your membrs joined SYN out of fear they would be nobled by SYN instead of Chess, so good pickup there bunch of tag hopping panzies afraid of a fight...they know who they are, and will be taken care of in good time as well.

You felt but a sprinkle of our attention, If you honestly believe you've felt any more than that, you're in for a rude awakening.

quicksilver99

Latest stats ... looking nice so far, NERD.

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Side 1: 8
Side 2: 4
Difference: 4

image.php

Side 1: 58,522
Side 2: 28,708
Difference: 29,814

image.php

DeletedUser

Wow, somebody got a foot shoved into his mouth! :lol: Excellent comeback xmach!
Way to go NERD! :icon_wink:

@SYN: It would be better if you guys just stop whining on the forums and get one good operation going.

DeletedUser

Just so everyone here knows - while I am still here and not on vacation - You may hire me to snipe all your trains for a price of 50k each resource per train i snipe sent to one of my many villages.

If you are interested please do it via mail.

DeletedUser

And for the record, riogrande is an expert in sniping 20seconds train. I'm not sure about how good he is at sniping 200ms ones. :lol:

And if anybody wants help in sniping 2second trains, feel free to drop me a message. I only charge - one gold coin per snipe. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Just so everyone here knows - while I am still here and not on vacation - You may hire me to snipe all your trains for a price of 50k each resource per train i snipe sent to one of my many villages.

Even while hes gone. There is an even better player that will be on his account during that time.

EDIT: Send all resources to Olsarus.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kash2Smash

xmach, xmach, he's our man - if he can't do it no one can!!

[/cheerlead]

Good luck NERD

we all get to see different sides of people. this time it was Shlomzi's hidden chealeader skills :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Side 1: 14
Side 2: 5
Difference: 9

image.php

Side 1: 94,135
Side 2: 35,220
Difference: 58,915

image.php

quicksilver99

actually ... as I love SYN so much ... NOT ...

I'm willing to undelete my w37 account and hire myself out to NERD for sniping purposes for FREE. :icon_cool:

Sniping 200ms trains a speciality ... oh wait, SYN don't send them that fast do they.

you'll have to mail me in 32 or 41 though - or skype.

p.s. go JackAlexander! 1v175 ... love ya. <3

Last edited: