SYN declares war on NERD, Vice-Versa

DeletedUser9269

Since NERD having been sending cordinated attacks at several SYN players (including me!) for weeks now I think a war declaration is long overdue.

DeletedUser

Peewee, SYN was sending coordinated multi-member attacks against NERDS from before the end of the Chess war. We just were too busy to do anything about it at the time.

DeletedUser

Yea,while we were busy with Chess/Gentle, SYN members made good use of the situation and took out some NERD mebers.Now SYN this is the time when NERD's focus only on you.

DeletedUser

Since NERD having been sending cordinated attacks at several SYN players (including me!) for weeks now I think a war declaration is long overdue.

You guys were doing the same thing were you not?

fraser-c

You guys were doing the same thing were you not?

Indeed. Several players were co-ordinated against during the was against chess and has been carrying on since. Full scale war was just a matter of time.

And pewee you made yourself a target with the amount of attacks you were sending out.

Anyway, who cares who started it. All that matters is who finishes it.

DeletedUser

NERD have been lucky in the past with tribes they were at war against falling, but i think NERD wont be able to pass this hurdle. Good luck but i know who my moneys on ;)

DeletedUser

everybody seems to place their bet on NERD, ok so, I place mine on SYN

DeletedUser

we should call this war the coalition war

nerd and their allies vs syn

Side 1:
Tribes: NERD SCREAM GOTR
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: SYN
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 325
Side 2: 564
Difference: 239

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 22
Side 2: 71
Difference: 49

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,078,698
Side 2: 2,779,296
Difference: 1,700,598

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 156,828
Side 2: 391,025
Difference: 234,197

image.php

DeletedUser

you dont include other tribes in your stats just because they nobled some of your villages and you nobled even more of theirs, especially when it was SYN that declared war on NERD.

DeletedUser

you dont include other tribes in your stats just because they nobled some of your villages and you nobled even more of theirs, especially when it was SYN that declared war on NERD.

the reason why i included them is because you guys have being running ops on us together for 1 month now and that you are asking all the tribes surrounding
us too join you in a coalition

DeletedUser

NERD have been lucky in the past with tribes they were at war against falling, but i think NERD wont be able to pass this hurdle. Good luck but i know who my moneys on ;)

no bias there huh? :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Total conquers:

image.php

image.php

image.php

image.php

Well, going by what xmach stated, NERD simply could not give you the attention you demanded by your incessant attacks on their villages. So I think it would be fair if we only reckoned those conquers which happened after the declaration. :)

DeletedUser

As usual, SYN resorts to lies and &^%4, to hoodwink the people on the forum. Gotr and Scream have never run coordinated operations with NERD against SYN. This is a goddamn lie. SYN wants to include them to make the stats look better for themselves.

The only thing we have in common is that we have all been victims of SYN backstabbing attacks. Some Gotr and Scream members have joined us simply because of the opportunity it presents for the final battle against SYN. SYN being the scavengers and vultures they are, attacked us while we were fighting against two other TOP20 tribes and Gotr and Scream were attacked because of the assumption that they were small and therefore defenceless.

Not anymore. NERD is coming for you SYN. No Mercy.No where to hide.

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Total conquers:

image.php

image.php

image.php

image.php

Omgzzzz! This war has been going on for a month?!?!?

DeletedUser9269

I feel I have to respond to comments about me sending attacks. In responding I would like to be clear this is my own not any tribe response.

xmach
SYN was sending coordinated multi-member attacks against NERDS from before the end of the Chess war. We just were too busy to do anything about it at the time.

You were too busy?This is simply not true. I have been attacked several times by several NERD players over the past few months, mostly because I refused to join NERD or face being "sent to the rim". This kind of recuitment tactic generally just makes me angry! As for coordinating attacks on NERD, these have been in response to specific coordinated incomings from NERD rather than any general aims.

fraser-c
pewee you made yourself a target with the amount of attacks you were sending out.

This maybe true, but I have only ever attacked back NERD players who targetted me. Apologies ;-) for taking a village (the first village since war was declared???) but that was in response to multiple incoming from that and others which including noble trains. This has since been sniped by another NERD player, then retaken by me and then sniped again. Some have even attacked me without any provoking, and one player (before he left) sent threatening emails predicting my forthcoming demise if I didn't spy for and then join NERD, hence any attacks on him.

xmach, to say NERD have not been giving attention to SYN players is simply not true. NERD have been planning coordinated attacks against SYN for weeks now and started them already. My villages have been on your claims forum for weeks!

This war was always going to happen and fraser-c has it spot on, its how it ends that matters.

DeletedUser9269

BlaKRaveN
As usual, SYN resorts to lies and &^%4, to hoodwink the people on the forum. Gotr and Scream have never run coordinated operations with NERD against SYN. This is a goddamn lie. SYN wants to include them to make the stats look better for themselves.

Forgot to say, hasn't SCREAM merged with NERD now, clearly they have been working together! Thus a good reason to include them in the stats. Less SYN hoodwinking, more like NERD spin...