SYN declares war on NERD, Vice-Versa

DeletedUser

But technically, you haven't won 'your' own battles theres always been assistance in some way.

Name me a war where there was no outside influence. Even civil wars are effected by outside forces.

But for the record .:I:. was a top 20 tribe, and ranked higher in k43 than NERD at the start, and we were at war with 2 other top 10 tribes, and we beat them despite that, where was the help there?

DeletedUser

nope....
quick/nice war as far as i know...
and NERD is fighting them alone despite chentle is attacking them....

anyway,war with .:I:. is not fun....(at that moment,top rank player = +-120k points,wizzydizzy)
they collapsed faster than i can think :p
lol

DeletedUser

Go have some fun by yourself then? It probably isn't fun whining on the public forums :icon_neutral:

Did you hear me whine? I was under the impression I made a sarcastic comment, not whined like you and your friends.

I have fun by myself. I have so much fun I go to war with random people at random times. I don't care about 'growth'. This is meant to be a game. Playing on the fringes, nobling barbs and other assorted (poorly defended) villages isn't fun.

I'll give you an example. W15, i was growing, had myself a little (19 million point) tribe. Allies with neighbours, and guess what. Bored out of my skull. So I launched myself against 4 players, 2 who were friends from a previous tribe, 1 who thought I was his ally (ahh, the thrill of trickery...) and another randomer in a similar size tribe (Koasdn, the longest person I've ever faced to take him down (him and his bloody constant support)). I won. And then all I had was barbs. Bored again. So I launched my tribe at another tribe. Destroyed them in 2 days (64 nobles in the first day, from me and this guy called Ziberman against 6 of the opposition). A week later we we're in another pointless war, against a tribe 4 times the size of us, which lasted 3 weeks of constant seige, and then I couldn't hold off any longer, and sunk...

Interseting story, i know :)icon_razz:), but the point is, I knew I would lose the war, knew my members would leave and I would be left. But I did it anyway. And on my best, favourite world. Not for growth, or for expansion or any of that rubbish. For fun. Try it sometime eh?

DeletedUser

Did you hear me whine? I was under the impression I made a sarcastic comment, not whined like you and your friends.

I have fun by myself. I have so much fun I go to war with random people at random times. I don't care about 'growth'. This is meant to be a game. Playing on the fringes, nobling barbs and other assorted (poorly defended) villages isn't fun.

I'll give you an example. W15, i was growing, had myself a little (19 million point) tribe. Allies with neighbours, and guess what. Bored out of my skull. So I launched myself against 4 players, 2 who were friends from a previous tribe, 1 who thought I was his ally (ahh, the thrill of trickery...) and another randomer in a similar size tribe (Koasdn, the longest person I've ever faced to take him down (him and his bloody constant support)). I won. And then all I had was barbs. Bored again. So I launched my tribe at another tribe. Destroyed them in 2 days (64 nobles in the first day, from me and this guy called Ziberman against 6 of the opposition). A week later we we're in another pointless war, against a tribe 4 times the size of us, which lasted 3 weeks of constant seige, and then I couldn't hold off any longer, and sunk...

Interseting story, i know :)icon_razz:), but the point is, I knew I would lose the war, knew my members would leave and I would be left. But I did it anyway. And on my best, favourite world. Not for growth, or for expansion or any of that rubbish. For fun. Try it sometime eh?

Oh, look! There goes the point of my last post flying over your head!

Stotty2009

Stats...

Side 1:
Tribes: NERD
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: SYN
Players:

Timeframe: 22/07/2009 00:00:00 to 30/09/2009 20:02:53

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 211
Side 2: 127
Difference: 84

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,650,414
Side 2: 837,488
Difference: 812,926

image.php

fraser-c

I'm sorry Willa but that sweeping statement is ridiculous, you cant brand everyone with the same brush.

fraser-c

Well, you must know what i mean, labelling everyone in the tribe to be rude or whatever by a couple of posts by a minority of their tribe, is ridiculous.

DeletedUser

Well, you must know what i mean, labelling everyone in the tribe to be rude or whatever by a couple of posts by a minority of their tribe, is ridiculous.

Don't sweat it fraser-c, I guess willa can't help being a Wiener:icon_smile:.

DeletedUser

Lol, one of the most slow and kinda boring wars (in my opinion) has the 3rd most amount of posts in this world's forums. :icon_confused:

/me being bored.

DeletedUser

Lol, one of the most slow and kinda boring wars (in my opinion) has the 3rd most amount of posts in this world's forums. :icon_confused:

/me being bored.

Druss is partly right. This war hasn't ended quickly. Credit to SYN. As for the amount of posts, that can only be explained by all the admiration and love we generate on the forums:lol:

DeletedUser

Druss is partly right. This war hasn't ended quickly. Credit to SYN. As for the amount of posts, that can only be explained by all the admiration and love we generate on the forums:lol:
:lol: Or the arguments between xmach and Faetzy? :icon_razz: