SYN declares war on NERD, Vice-Versa

Faetzy

Lol, WICKED I'd love to see fight us... they are too busy trying to noble there best player, who's like 1 million, that'll keep them busy for a while.

Insane, were allied to, and if you look at the maps, there actually heading in your direction, more than ours...

R,khan are busy fighting 500k point tribes, I've spies in both r.khan and wicked ;) so I'm up to date on there local stuff.
But if it makes you happy, I'll answer you wall of text when i recharge my batteries in my 'pea shooter'

DeletedUser

Xmach, you are clueless. The fact that your guessing that we're useless is as funny as James's mockery of NERD.

Stotty2009

Lol, WICKED I'd love to see fight us... they are too busy trying to noble there best player, who's like 1 million, that'll keep them busy for a while.

Insane, were allied to, and if you look at the maps, there actually heading in your direction, more than ours...

R,khan are busy fighting 500k point tribes, I've spies in both r.khan and wicked ;) so I'm up to date on there local stuff.
But if it makes you happy, I'll answer you wall of text when i recharge my batteries in my 'pea shooter'

(Not talking about NERD vs SYN by the way people)
But I think WICKED would be a good war, I don't really know much about them, or previous wars they have been in before, they just poped up one day (thats how I see it)
Anyone tell me more about WICKED please.

DeletedUser

Does anyone else just skip over xmach's posts? I get the main points of what he's saying from the quote boxes in other people's replies... doesnt seem like he's saying much though

DeletedUser

Why would WICKED be a good war? The best wars for us would be R.Khan or FUR due to their proximity. At the minute we have NO plans to war anybody, regardless of Xmach's little whiny posts about the little warring we're doing.

DeletedUser

LOL your arrogance is astounding. Not only do you take shots at 3 different tribes in your boasting, but you admit to having spies in those tribes.

Last time I checked, spying on other tribes is an act of war. Whether or not its done by many is not the point, being FOUND OUT to be spying is the difference.

If i was the leader of either rkhan or wicked, i'd be prep'ing the tribe to take you out. Especially Rkhan, based on the distance, Wicked is somewhat distant from ~D~.

Waccoe, I could care less if you war with anyone, but if you're going to come into other tribe's threads and critique those tribes or their war, you open up yourselves to analysis, and you've been found wanting.

DeletedUser78467

Does anyone else just skip over xmach's posts? I get the main points of what he's saying from the quote boxes in other people's replies... doesnt seem like he's saying much though

Hehheh...

I'm guilty and agree with you 100%

DeletedUser74386

Waccoe, I could care less if you war with anyone, but if you're going to come into other tribe's threads and critique those tribes or their war, you open up yourselves to analysis, and you've been found wanting.

heehee......Waccoe has been found wanting:icon_redface::icon_twisted::lol:

DeletedUser

I have been found wanting? That makes no sense in English. Wanting what exactly?

I'll criticise who I like, the only comebacks you have is that we havent warred anybody yet. Correct. You have. Also Correct. Poorly? Up for discussion.

Get R.Khan to take us out please. Infact, from what I've heard they're struggling with 4Horse. I've also heard that D is going to take out PHENIX. First I've heard about it, but you see, rumours kill.

DeletedUser

"You have been weighed, you have been measured, and you have been found wanting"

It's old english insult, it means you are UNWORTHY.

You are welcome to criticize anyone you want, true, just as everyone is obligated to ignore you, as you only regurgitate the same things over and over again. A tribe that's never war'd, has no grounds to stand when criticizing other tribe's war'ing.

And based upon the poor opinion ~D~ seems to have of the tribes around them (as evidence by faetzy's post) except 1nsane of course, there's no excuse for not having war'd, why wouldn't you go after the tribes in your area you have such a low opinion of? Are you guys against War? Against growing?

DeletedUser

Well we've been growing amazingly well actaully, if you bothered checking us out you'd realise this. We're not exactly barb hunting are we?

Oh, and insulting on a forum? Niceee...

I also see the contradiction there, we're regurgitation the same things over and over again, but all you have done is thrown insults and done the same as us, repeated. See where I'm coming from?

DeletedUser

Why war, if we can grow freely as we are doing now, as it stands there has been no real necessary reason for ~D~ to war anyone.

I was under the impression this game was called Tribal WARS...

DeletedUser78467

I was under the impression this game was called Tribal WARS...

:/

Yes, but a smart tribe only declares war if the other tribe is aggressive or hindering their ability to expand (or a variety of other reasons).

DeletedUser

Why can't people just declare for fun these days? I do, and it's great. A pointless win or lose situation. You people take all the fun away...

DeletedUser

Why can't people just declare for fun these days? I do, and it's great. A pointless win or lose situation. You people take all the fun away...

Go have some fun by yourself then? It probably isn't fun whining on the public forums :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Just because it's called Tribalwars doesn't mean we cant grow without a war.

When we wanna war, it'll happen.

I love how so many people use the same arguments they later defend against when some uses those arguments against them.

Not saying it's specifically you.. just happened to quote your post. :)

DeletedUser

Well we've been growing amazingly well actaully, if you bothered checking us out you'd realise this. We're not exactly barb hunting are we?

Oh, and insulting on a forum? Niceee...

I also see the contradiction there, we're regurgitation the same things over and over again, but all you have done is thrown insults and done the same as us, repeated. See where I'm coming from?

Yeah another tribe grew and grew without having to war, I think they were called RBL, i forget how that turned out.

Is calling someone whiny, and 'clueless' not an insult where you're from? So why you playing the victim? Typical of ~D~ it seems, to throw rocks from their glass houses, been doing it in this thread consistently, verbally attacking me and NERD and then playing the victim when the attacks are turned on you. Seek pity elsewhere.

And i have to repeat myself, as the counter-arguments faetzy makes have nothing to do with the original points made, so they need to be reemphasized so he comes off his tangents back to the original intentions of the arguments.

But i'm done discussing this with ~D~ as my concluding sentence to the whole thing is pretty simple, Those that have not war'd have no right to judge those that have not only fought but won their wars.

Or simply, Those that can't do, PnP.

Faetzy

But technically, you haven't won 'your' own battles theres always been assistance in some way.