T~U vs. Wombles

DeletedUser93993

well not really. coz usually a spy is a small player and he dsnt get a council/higher status. he is just a poor informer. i never said they were spying. dont come to ur own conclusion. just that maybe they didn like the TU style and protested and got kicked.

DeletedUser

The T~U Players who have now left were not Spies for Womble and obviously decided to try and fight against T~U to impress us or something. If they are working with Womble against there own tribe now they must be idiots to think they can gain something.

Thank you for clarification. Fair enough.. But I dont understand why your tribemate cant understand they are refugees and you haven't nobled them yet.

DeletedUser93993

My flame poster friend, you really can't read straight, can you? So what if they are your friends or spy or huggers or whatever!

My point is still the same as few post before, and I will say it again.. 1.5 million points loss in graph is not because Womble nobling these 1.5 million points worth villages.. I don't care if you are playing tribal hugs or whatever with them, its not my business and not my point clearly.

here it is for u.

DeletedUser

well not really. coz usually a spy is a small player and he dsnt get a council/higher status. he is just a poor informer. i never said they were spying. dont come to ur own conclusion. just that maybe they didn like the TU style and protested and got kicked.

What I said:
However, if they were say spying in T~U

I didn't say they were, I said 'say'. Don't twist my words.

DeletedUser93993

Thank you for clarification. Fair enough.. But I dont understand why your tribemate cant understand they are refugees and you haven't nobled them yet.

they are alrdy dead being alone. why waste nobles on them . Let us finish TU . they are the bigger enemy. arent they full?

Bleeblee

Because Enemy dots come before Refugees that are not doing any harm. If those players Don't attack Womble then Why use nobles on them instead of threats in T~U.

DeletedUser

they are alrdy dead being alone. why waste nobles on them . Let us finish TU . they are the bigger enemy. arent they full?

I am not asking you to go after them now. Finish T~U if you'd like, I am only saying that 1.5mln points drop in graph is not cause of you nobling their villas and will repeat it as long as it takes.

DeletedUser93993

I am not asking you to go after them now. Finish T~U if you'd like, I am only saying that 1.5mln points drop in graph is not cause of you nobling their villas and will repeat it as long as it takes.

now full troops read 2-3 posts above. u did say something like that. dont deny ur own posts

here what u said "But I dont understand why your tribemate cant understand they are refugees and you haven't nobled them yet."

Bleeblee

Yes We know we did not noble that many points, I showed stats of what we have done in the last month. We didn't Noble 1.5 Mill But we definitely hit them well enough to make them lose that many points. Agreed ?

DeletedUser

now full troops read 2-3 posts above. u did say something like that. dont deny ur own posts

here what u said "But I dont understand why your tribemate cant understand they are refugees and you haven't nobled them yet."

Thats what i said.. which doesn't mean you should go after them now! My point was simple. bleeblee said he understood and agreed im correct on my statement, however, he had additional points.

But you are just flaming around and yet to agree to my statement.

DeletedUser

Yes We know we did not noble that many points, I showed stats of what we have done in the last month. We didn't Noble 1.5 Mill But we definitely hit them well enough to make them lose that many points. Agreed ?

Agreed

DeletedUser93993

Thats what i said.. which doesn't mean you should go after them now! My point was simple. bleeblee said he understood and agreed im correct on my statement, however, he had additional points.

But you are just flaming around and yet to agree to my statement.

why wud i say. coz i just dont agree with it

DeletedUser93993

oh my god . now u are trying to do my tribemates agnst me. hey hey. try politics. u ll improve there. i m done here. this is my last post. i know where i m right and where i m wrong.

DeletedUser

I am not trying turning you against your tribemate, thats you trying to be "thats my principle" persistent whatever it takes and not looking at things with objective eyes. I am only using your own words against you.

And I am already in politics, Thank you very much!!!

Sorry, but I will have the last say, Always!!!

DeletedUser

oh my god . now u are trying to do my tribemates agnst me. hey hey. try politics. u ll improve there. i m done here. this is my last post. i know where i m right and where i m wrong.

I bet 200 PP,you will reply again :lol:

I am not trying turning you against your tribemate, thats you trying to be "thats my principle" persistent whatever it takes and not looking at things with objective eyes. I am only using your own words against you.

And I am already in politics, Thank you very much!!!

Sorry, but I will have the last say, Always!!!

Yup,he is too good in politics..Even the finest senators are nothing in front of him :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Not replying to anyone in particular, but I will make a statement to try and breka up this 2 page rant between 3 people. The graph was not to show how many points we've taken from them. It was said,
Womble vs T~U ennoblement is 109 and T~U vs Barb ennoblement is 183. Does it not mean T~U is actually getting bigger?

This suggests that they are somehow getting bigger, this is a false statement in every way. Everyone knows that this game is won by troops, they are losing all of their towns with maxed unit producing buildings and max population capacity. In return they are taking several 1500 point towns, which on average lets say have a level 8 barracks, level 5 stable and level 15 farm. It will take over a month to get these towns rebuilt to a point where it can mean anything.

In the meantime we will continue taking 9k villas off of them and run their tribe into the ground. The fact that they are barb nobling means that they will take longer to kill sure, but it's not going to save them in any way. Just look at what we did to AND, AND's biggest barb nobler is still a part of T~U (Silverbet). Their entire tribe nobled nearly every barb in k38. Take a look at the auto updating maps and tell me who owns that K.

DeletedUser

Not replying to anyone in particular, but I will make a statement to try and breka up this 2 page rant between 3 people. The graph was not to show how many points we've taken from them. It was said,

This suggests that they are somehow getting bigger, this is a false statement in every way. Everyone knows that this game is won by troops, they are losing all of their towns with maxed unit producing buildings and max population capacity. In return they are taking several 1500 point towns, which on average lets say have a level 8 barracks, level 5 stable and level 15 farm. It will take over a month to get these towns rebuilt to a point where it can mean anything.

In the meantime we will continue taking 9k villas off of them and run their tribe into the ground. The fact that they are barb nobling means that they will take longer to kill sure, but it's not going to save them in any way. Just look at what we did to AND, AND's biggest barb nobler is still a part of T~U (Silverbet). Their entire tribe nobled nearly every barb in k38. Take a look at the auto updating maps and tell me who owns that K.

hypothetic theory:

-109+183 = 74 more villages for T~U last month..

Lets say it continues at same level for the next 2 month, they will have 74 * 3 = 222 more villages then 1 month ago (this is excluding factors such as T~U fighting others).

It means with this level of ennoblement T~U are getting bigger! Statement correct!!!

You have so far made them smaller by making their players quit tribe, not by nobling. Its good achievement, well done, but not as much since these villages still need nobling.

DeletedUser

your logic is seriously flawed, more villages doesn't make the tribe bigger. They have lost over a million points to us, and will continue losing points in large chunks. Those barbs aren't even coming into play until much later when it's way too late for them to do anything.

Their best player has stopped trying to defend against me, I now share a front line with their *nearly inactive* best player, one of their dukes, their former duke, a random internal nobler who doesn't even use rams I believe, and their attack coordinator who lost a noble train he sent to twister because it got tagged and I nobled his town before the train hit.

Our continued progress against them is just going to make more players quit, since Arnieb was the the only real road block in our path. Out of everyone in their tribe that I've fought or nobled, he is the only one who sends 150 ms trains, the only one who can snipe 150 ms trains, and the only one who built nukes and uses his defense properly. Given he would have died much sooner if the general theme behind AND and T~U was "turtle power", he halted my progress into their territory for 2 months. However, with his smart play and so many active close proximity T~U players stacking his towns...it was a long process.

That being said, without their defensive shell finally broken, T~U will begin to disintegrate. Our ops will continue to force more members of T~U to quit until the tribe no longer remains, or there are so few remaining that it will be smooth sailing to the rim beyond them. But go ahead fullnuke, keep trying to argue that they are somehow getting bigger...don't let stats or logic impede your trolling.

DeletedUser

your logic is seriously flawed, more villages doesn't make the tribe bigger. They have lost over a million points to us, and will continue losing points in large chunks. Those barbs aren't even coming into play until much later when it's way too late for them to do anything.

Trust me, more villages does make tribe bigger, its called mathematics and they teach it at school

Their best player has stopped trying to defend against me, I now share a front line with their *nearly inactive* best player, one of their dukes, their former duke, a random internal nobler who doesn't even use rams I believe, and their attack coordinator who lost a noble train he sent to twister because it got tagged and I nobled his town before the train hit.

Our continued progress against them is just going to make more players quit, since Arnieb was the the only real road block in our path. Out of everyone in their tribe that I've fought or nobled, he is the only one who sends 150 ms trains, the only one who can snipe 150 ms trains, and the only one who built nukes and uses his defense properly. Given he would have died much sooner if the general theme behind AND and T~U was "turtle power", he halted my progress into their territory for 2 months. However, with his smart play and so many active close proximity T~U players stacking his towns...it was a long process.

That being said, without their defensive shell finally broken, T~U will begin to disintegrate. Our ops will continue to force more members of T~U to quit until the tribe no longer remains, or there are so few remaining that it will be smooth sailing to the rim beyond them. But go ahead fullnuke, keep trying to argue that they are somehow getting bigger...don't let stats or logic impede your trolling.

I have never said your war with T~U was bad, never said T~U are better. I clearly know there is a lack of talent in w48 since I co-play first page ranked account.

read within quote