T~U vs. Wombles

DeletedUser

You want to do the maths Mr fulltroops. Ok here goes

You noble a 9k village, you have academy, you can mint more, and you only need to recruit troops and village is complete. You can have a village with a full nuke and minting coins within 12-13 days

Now lets compare that to a 1.5k barb, no academy, cant mint coins, smithy is maybe so low that cant even build rams/cats or HC, and if you need a church the farm will need building till you can build one.

A 1.5k village will take a lot longer, a 0 pt village to 9.5k takes 1160 hours/48 days. Lets say it takes 30-35 days to get to 9.5k from 1.5k. Thats a long time, not forgetting the resources that are lost in building that could be spent on coins, not forgetting the fact your troops take longer as your barracks etc are not at full so less troops you own, or farm with, not forgetting all the time spent building that could be spent fighting or farming, so yes, of course your right

Its just simple maths now isnt it :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

You want to do the maths Mr fulltroops. Ok here goes

You noble a 9k village, you have academy, you can mint more, and you only need to recruit troops and village is complete. You can have a village with a full nuke and minting coins within 12-13 days

Now lets compare that to a 1.5k barb, no academy, cant mint coins, smithy is maybe so low that cant even build rams/cats or HC, and if you need a church the farm will need building till you can build one.

A 1.5k village will take a lot longer, a 0 pt village to 9.5k takes 1160 hours/48 days. Lets say it takes 30-35 days to get to 9.5k from 1.5k. Thats a long time, not forgetting the resources that are lost in building that could be spent on coins, not forgetting the fact your troops take longer as your barracks etc are not at full so less troops you own, or farm with, not forgetting all the time spent building that could be spent fighting or farming, so yes, of course your right

Its just simple maths now isnt it :icon_wink:

What are you explaining here walsh? :icon_idea: It is not rocket science how long it takes to build nukes or build to 9k village.

So what? What is your point? Or did you just post this from wiki as an information? If so, its wrong thread, post it on library, not here.

DeletedUser

What are you explaining here walsh? :icon_idea: It is not rocket science how long it takes to build nukes or build to 9k village.

So what? What is your point? Or did you just post this from wiki as an information? If so, its wrong thread, post it on library, not here.

Read back the drivel you posted, if this is you admiting you got no come back, fair enough, now jog on and stop spamming every thread, love how you post under an alias to hide your 1.5k barb nobling as I know exactly who you are :lol:

DeletedUser

Read back the drivel you posted, if this is you admiting you got no come back, fair enough, now jog on and stop spamming every thread, love how you post under an alias to hide your 1.5k barb nobling as I know exactly who you are :lol:

You definitely have no solid argument walsh and just flaming. If you wish so carry on, I don't care, I will flame more!

And what even if you have known what account I play? I am a Brave! player, is not enough? Does it mean you are such a low and have to go personal??? :lol:

DeletedUser

No, I was just checking Braves 1.6k or less enoblements, 150 more than womble, and I know which brave leader who stopped posting as you started. I see why you defend 1.5k barb nobling now, as you have some yourself and your tribe are quite bad for it. What happens when you pick on poor quality tribes, not enough red of note to take :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

No, I was just checking Braves 1.6k or less enoblements, 150 more than womble, and I know which brave leader who stopped posting as you started. I see why you defend 1.5k barb nobling now, as you have some yourself and your tribe are quite bad for it. What happens when you pick on poor quality tribes, not enough red of note to take :icon_razz:

Wow 150 more then Womble? Care to share the proper stats? or will you be your lazy yourself?

I have never defended 1.5k barb nobling :icon_twisted: Stop twisting my words

And now you can't defend the original argument of my posts, hence jumping topics again eh? Typical flamer !!!

DeletedUser

what questions have you asked me??????

do i want to go personal? why or how did you get that?

Why did I post the information about 9k villages and 1.5 barbs, cause you wrote the following drivel, you cant maintain mass nobling 1.5k barbs, losing 9k villages and maintain growth.

hypothetic theory:

-109+183 = 74 more villages for T~U last month..

Lets say it continues at same level for the next 2 month, they will have 74 * 3 = 222 more villages then 1 month ago (this is excluding factors such as T~U fighting others).

It means with this level of ennoblement T~U are getting bigger! Statement correct!!!

You have so far made them smaller by making their players quit tribe, not by nobling. Its good achievement, well done, but not as much since these villages still need nobling.

You have not answered any other question to me, so yeah must be ignoring the question. This is a womble war thread, i'm in womble posting on said thread, and you are again, og thats right that brave duke i took the piss out of yesterday, who made an alias to mass flame womble and calls me a flamer :icon_razz:

Will a mod please remove said person from constant spamming said thread

DeletedUser

what questions have you asked me??????

do i want to go personal? why or how did you get that?

Here where I got it from. I am discussing/arguing tribes and you did decide to go on personal.

Why did I post the information about 9k villages and 1.5 barbs, cause you wrote the following drivel, you cant maintain mass nobling 1.5k barbs, losing 9k villages and maintain growth.

Why does your "simple math" does not calculate anything for us then? Why don't you do calculations for me?

I will teach you how. (Current number of T~U villages * 9k - your ennoblement against them * 9k + their barb ennoblement * 1.5k) and carry on till it becomes Zero and tell me how many month is the answer. Otherwise you are abusing copyright rules of Wikipedia by posting that.

You have not answered any other question to me, so yeah must be ignoring the question. This is a womble war thread, i'm in womble posting on said thread, and you are again, og thats right that brave duke i took the piss out of yesterday, who made an alias to mass flame womble and calls me a flamer :icon_razz:

Will a mod please remove said person from constant spamming said thread

I don't read your mind and post reply before you post questions! Don't talk for yourself.

DeletedUser

Copyright??? Everything I say is what I come up with, like the stuff I'm about to post on other thread, glad you made me dig into brave :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Copyright??? Everything I say is what I come up with, like the stuff I'm about to post on other thread, glad you made me dig into brave :icon_twisted:

omg, you dont understand sarcasm? :icon_rolleyes: get a life walsh :icon_cool:

DeletedUser97329

Ok Fulltroops, I was not going to dignify you by stepping into this retarded conversation, but I could not stop but think that your arguments may seem flawed and kiddish, you jump from one stance to another, but may be, just may be you, you might be on to something and on face the arguments look like a fools fantasy, but may be just may be you may have a valid point in there some where.
But then again, when I am sick, which is often, I go see a Dr. you know, for expret advice, when I am in Jail, I contact a lawyer, again for expert advice. So may be if you give me your ingame name, I can check and see if you are an expert or not, that would certainly add/Subtract credibility.. correct?
so I ask you this one question, Don't Jump from it and Just post your in game name... and to verify, post something in your in game profile like twister is a jerk or today's date.. can you answer this simple question without twisting it(that's my Job btw)

DeletedUser

I wish I could, but I am temporarily banned from posting in PnP :lol: Maybe i will mail you in game at late point, but don't expect it too soon :)

DeletedUser

your logic is seriously flawed, more villages doesn't make the tribe bigger. They have lost over a million points to us, and will continue losing points in large chunks. Those barbs aren't even coming into play until much later when it's way too late for them to do anything.

Trust me, more villages does make tribe bigger, its called mathematics and they teach it at school

WALL OF TEXT INCOMING

You say you're in politics, I disagree. I'm going to go ahead and call you out for what you are, an arrogant ignorant high school kid. You might impress your friends at school with your debate tactics but in the real world we can see you for what you are, a joke. Please explain to me how the math shows them growing as a tribe. I'll even repost it since apparently you ignored it the last time I did.

Villages womble nobles off of T~U, lets just say they average (being generous) at 8k.

Barbarians that T~U noble at their back lines (being generous) at 2k.

We currently have 148 conquers (in the last month) against them to their 37 (mostly from members no longer in Womble).

148-37=111
111*8000=888,000

Like i said this is being generous, as the real number of points we've taken off of them in the last month is 1,011,383. But for arguments sake I'm holding the 888,000.

They have 189 barbarian conquers in the last month. The average we'll say is around 3k. Very generous considering Silverbet has nobled over 70 towns since new years at 1500 points, but they have gotten a few of their own inactive 3-5k towns.

189*2000=378,000

Now to find out if they are growing, you would take the amount of points they gained, and subtract it from the amount of points they have lost. For many of you this may seem redundant, but as fulltroops clearly has no concept of math I'm going to do this anyway.

378,000-888,000= -510,000

Oh my gosh look at that...they are in the negative. Clearly not growing right? The math would definitely support this conclusion.

I'm going to go ahead and take this a step further. Lets say that we keep up this rate every month (bear in mind that this point drop for them occurred all in the last 2 weeks), I will remove the players that you argue shouldn't count against T~U's total for arguments sake. T~U's total points before our op was 20.3 million. Now if we remove the players Johnnyboy7, 66 Liam 99, Pervach and salt god, T~U's total points would have added up to 18,839,070.

Pay close attention, here is the formula.

Percent=100, times the quantity of, current points minus starting points, divided by the starting points.

so we have 100 times the difference of points (using the difference in points of our conquers vs their barb nobles, -510,000) divided by 18,839,070. Which turns out to be approximately -2.7%.

So if we continue to do just one op per month against them, they will steadily lose 2.7% percent of their points every month, however we know that Wombles are the most aggressive tribe in the world and we will do multiple ops every month so that number will be much larger than that.

If you have some other formula that proves that nobling barbs means their tribe is growing, then please enlighten me.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Zrip dont waste your time, brave are so strong and active after all the internal/barb nobling they did, they decided to merge to rank 1.

Guess I may not of had these pops if not for a certain person.

I got some many photos to post, but i'm resisting for now :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Zrip, you failed to take into account one important thing: the barbs, when you noble them, don't stay 1.5k barbs, they grow when the player updates buildings :) You didn't factor that into your points analysis.

But no matter, this can be argued both ways with no definitive "right" answer. Technically T~U can be growing in terms of villages, but the usefulness of those villages is highly debatable. However, if they solely start pumping out defensive troops out of those 1.5k barbs and turtle up, coupled with morale, it's gonna be a very hard job for womble.

DeletedUser

We've already gone over the time factor it's going to take for those barbs to become useful, at the rate in which they are losing towns it's irrelevant. Don't try to help out your tribesman on this one, you'll just make yourself look bad as well.

DeletedUser

We've already gone over the time factor it's going to take for those barbs to become useful, at the rate in which they are losing towns it's irrelevant. Don't try to help out your tribesman on this one, you'll just make yourself look bad as well.

If you are going to do a detailed points analysis as you've done for fulltroops, you might as well make it comprehensive or at least acknowledge a simple point, that yes, indeed, the barbs can be very bothersome when growing and spitting out defensive troops. Otherwise it undermines your creditability, I'm sure you know that.

DeletedUser

No, please look at the math and tell me how waiting a month for each on of their barbarians to grow properly is going to outweigh the massive amount of villages they are losing in the meanwhile. It doesn't compute, therefore undermines nothing. You think that we're just going to all of a sudden stop nobling them?? No they are weak and on their heels and are basically in panic mode.

If you care to show me a detailed analysis of how my math has been undermined, please feel free to elaborate and show me something other than your biased opinion.

DeletedUser

No, please look at the math and tell me how waiting a month for each on of their barbarians to grow properly is going to outweigh the massive amount of villages they are losing in the meanwhile. It doesn't compute, therefore undermines nothing. You think that we're just going to all of a sudden stop nobling them?? No they are weak and on their heels and are basically in panic mode.

If you care to show me a detailed analysis of how my math has been undermined, please feel free to elaborate and show me something other than your biased opinion.

Why are we wasting time on this nublet? He is justifying the nobling of 1.5k barbs, let him have the last word lol....as clearly he knows best when it comes to fighting and tribal growth ;)

louisachewit

Why are we wasting time on this nublet? He is justifying the nobling of 1.5k barbs, let him have the last word lol....as clearly he knows best when it comes to fighting and tribal growth ;)

I find it strange. You must be the only person on this entire game who thinks their tribe is the best because they take 1.5k barbs.