T-W-C: "Cleaning Out The K-loset"

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I also knew the duke was stacked, he was due back before the decleration and they had a replacement duke in place.
I'm sick of you hormonal teens, it's getting personal now so I am going to stop this before I start getting personal with you guys.

The reason you waited for a decleration was because you were too scared to make your own (even though you guys threatened us with it). We haven't ever threatened you guys with it, but that's changing now - you have pushed me too far.

I will make it VERY clear;

recruit a single player in K67,
recruit any refugees,

We will declare on you instantly and join TARDIS in their removing your tribe from W30.

In fact, concentrate on your own failing war, if you post any more of your childish crappy insults on this thread, same applies we will declare. Stop making excuses, keep your mouths shut in our war thread and try and win your own war which is not going so well for you because this is going too far. I'm intrigued to see if Adellion can do something useful for a change and keep his mouth shut before he gets his tribe into more trouble than they can handle. The fate of your tribe lies in his hands - think wisely Adel, 'innit.

I'm deadly serious - one more cocky arrogant post from -O- on this thread and we're at war

You know my threats are not hollow, try me.

Trolled.

You can't expect to enter an argument on the interwebs and not see some sort of personal flaming. If you take that much offence to a simple observation of the lack of english grammar (correct me if it's about something else) maybe you shouldn't be posting here.

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: T-W-C TWC
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: KBC Acd GTB
Players:

Timeframe: 30/06/2009 06:00:00 to 03/07/2009 19:38:46

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 108
Side 2: 10
Difference: 98

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 970,689
Side 2: 94,733
Difference: 875,956

image.php

Really kid, you don't need to post any more stats. You won, enjoy it, there's no pride to be had in nobling a much smaller, disorganized, demoralized, less skilled tribe.

DeletedUser

Really kid, you don't need to post any more stats. You won, enjoy it, there's no pride to be had in nobling a much smaller, disorganized, demoralized, less skilled tribe.

Colonial is in KBC :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Pantalicca correct me if I am wrong but isn't this thread precisely for posting the stats and stuff.
Is is afterall the thread about the war.
If you dont like reading it then ... well just dont read it.

DeletedUser

Pantalicca correct me if I am wrong but isn't this thread precisely for posting the stats and stuff.

That was a bit harsh olliieb, anyone is free to read any forums.

If I am completely honest I agree with Pan we are posting too many war stats, but in my defence I have been using them as a way of bringing discussions back on topic.

This thread is to talk about T-W-C v KBC, anything else you can get me on skype or PM.

DeletedUser

There really isn't much gained in posting stats right now. T-W-C are winning by a landslide, any posting of stats is just re-stating that.

grummit

I just thought i might point out..>

Twc and Tardis are allies one would assume?? (have not read every post in this thread as the breakdown in whining lost me, guess i now know how outsiders view my threads. :O)

If this is true... Twc, have you given thought to what may occur to Tardis should you break the 1 v 1 Deal that Tardis/O had??

You sure sound like tough guys ready to break loose.. but have you considered what your actions do to your ally??

Now, i dont pretend to know anything.. but i imagine there was a relevant point to the original 1 v 1 deal?? I have dabbled in that thread... and i suspect there was a distinct reason for this agreement to begin with...

Are you prepared to have Tardis suffer your consequences??

I thought I would respond to this seeing how it talks about Tardis. First off, Tardis and T-W-C are not allies. We have a NAP but that is it. T-W-C's actions our their own and are seperate from Tardis's.

If -O- wants to keep our war a 1v1 they shouldn't go and piss off another tribe. You don't see TARDIS going out of our way to piss off BD. Being at war with Tardis doesn't mean that they can go recruiting or attacking tribes and expect our war to keep them safe.

On Topic: KBC is done already? what was this about 4 days?

Last edited:

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I thought I would respond to this seeing how it talks about Tardis. First off, Tardis and T-W-C are not allies. We have a NAP but that is it. T-W-C's actions our their own and are seperate from Tardis's.

If -O- wants to keep our war a 1v1 they shouldn't go and piss off another tribe. You don't see TARDIS going out of our way to piss off BD. Being at war with Tardis doesn't mean that they can go recruiting or attacking tribes and expect our war to keep them safe.

On Topic: KBC is done already? what was this about 4 days?

Well, one would assume that naps, agreements and what not is what is holding everyone back from a world war?

Viewing the map, and a few things i know of.. I just thought that people were waiting for someone to step forth and break the 1 v 1 to start things?

:icon_biggrin:

Now, i was not implying they were hiding behind your war. Not at all... more like maybe TWC seems harder up to start something?

It is a weird read here.. And not knowing precisely who belongs to what tribe.. might lend to my confusion.

DeletedUser22924

Well, one would assume that naps, agreements and what not is what is holding everyone back from a world war?

Viewing the map, and a few things i know of.. I just thought that people were waiting for someone to step forth and break the 1 v 1 to start things?

:icon_biggrin:

Now, i was not implying they were hiding behind your war. Not at all... more like maybe TWC seems harder up to start something?

It is a weird read here.. And not knowing precisely who belongs to what tribe.. might lend to my confusion.

world war, now that something i wish would happen right now:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

-O- are just looking for a good excuse for losing, and being double teamed would be the perfect way of saying SEE WE ARENT BAD PLAYERS, we jus got double teamed1!!!! theyll do anything to not look bad being beat by a smaller tribe.

thats my humble opinion anyway. this is the reason for all the propaganda in a thread that doesnt belong to them.

DeletedUser

-O- are just looking for a good excuse for losing, and being double teamed would be the perfect way of saying SEE WE ARENT BAD PLAYERS, we jus got double teamed1!!!! theyll do anything to not look bad being beat by a smaller tribe.

thats my humble opinion anyway. this is the reason for all the propaganda in a thread that doesnt belong to them.

Your own duke requested that this thread remains on topic; so much for that. His own wishes violated by his own tribemate.

Since I don't want to go off-topic, I will not comment on the above, lovely though the thought is.

DeletedUser

this thread no longer has a topic, since it is now only a matter of time till KBC falls, not IF they will fall, just when.

and you destroyd this thread long before I did, stop playing and posting while high.

Hah, i've been high while playing TW. :icon_cool:

my skype convos were lovely.

DeletedUser

TARDIS would beat T-W-C if you were to war. I love how T-W-C acts so cocky all of a sudden.

DeletedUser

this thread no longer has a topic, since it is now only a matter of time till KBC falls, not IF they will fall, just when.

and you destroyd this thread long before I did, stop playing and posting while high.

A lame attempt at an insult, I sincerely hope you are better at playing TW.

DeletedUser

Everyone in -O-, TARDIS and T-W-C are all fags :lol:

This is embarrassing.

Status
Not open for further replies.