Side 2:
Tribes: H-EMP M-EMP GH-EMP WL-EMP
Players:

Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 9
Side 2: 11
Difference: 2
[/spoil]

Edit: I was hoping that we would be winning against the EMP family but we are not :icon_neutral:

I love mojo though :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

a week? lol Only way that will happen is if they follow their ex leaders and hit delete.

They have more guts than those that fled because they are fighting the same enemies and more, so give em a break. Yeah they are going to loose but not that quickly.

DeletedUser

will be gone in a week

unless bos help them out. that would be their only hope

The EMP family has about 13,000 villages.

That would mean we need to take ~1860 villages / day to make them gone in a week - assuming they won't take a single village meanwhile.

Now, MOJO has another 18,000...

DeletedUser

31.000 villages..that is quite..a lot.
Mojo and EMP should merge :lol:

I think in one year, on the same nice and sunny day like this one, the war will still be going on..( I hope someone will pull the winning ace at that time)...

[And another flame war/stats/links/messages/etc/etc war will rage on the forums.
Some respectable tribes should follow the Pact of Silence of RAW,on W9.
This way, they could actualy fight instead of writing long mails.
The Zombies/Stormies could've done that, but, thas a dead topic]

Well, good luck both sides, I want to see some turning points, lots-a lots-a of fighting-not talknig-, and something to change this world for ever :icon_biggrin:

graspingsquare

The EMP family has about 13,000 villages.

That would mean we need to take ~1860 villages / day to make them gone in a week - assuming they won't take a single village meanwhile.

Now, MOJO has another 18,000...

I didnt mewan it liturally but it iwll be fast as i think they will disband

BoS help them out? Tell me about it.

didnt say it would happen but thats the only chance i see they have of lasting the month xD

Slytnt

M-EMP/CQB From their past. I liked CQB Better than M-EMP.

As leadership, Lots went barb. And they we recruiting in K24/K23. Now they're growing way out of the world.

DeletedUser

its gonna be interesting tho b/c the TAO people in K30/40 have never had a real fight. keep an eye in the west, that where thr action will be

DeletedUser

Updated Statistics

Tao Vs Emp Family

Last 24 Hours 7-0 | +7
Last 48 Hours 11-0 | +11
Last Week 27-10 | +17
Forever 164-25 | +139

Tao Vs Emp Family W/Mojo

Last 24 Hours 7-0 | +7
Last 48 Hours 13-2 | +11
Last Week 37-13 | +24
Forever 255-35 | +220

Source - TWStats
Difference listed in green font

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Updated Statistics

Tao Vs Emp Family

Last 24 Hours 3-0 | +3
Last 48 Hours 13-0 | +3
Last Week 26-0 | +26
Forever 190-25 | +165

Tao Vs Emp Family W/Mojo

Last 24 Hours 8-0 | +8
Last 48 Hours 12-0 | +12
Last Week 61-8 | +53
Forever 316-43 | +273

Source - TWStats
Difference listed in green font

DeletedUser

This thread should be closed, there is already a BA Family versus EMP family thread.

When you are ready to fight MOJO in a few months, make a thread then, otherwise this is just spamming.

DeletedUser

31.000 villages..that is quite..a lot.
Mojo and EMP should merge :lol:

I think in one year, on the same nice and sunny day like this one, the war will still be going on..( I hope someone will pull the winning ace at that time)...

[And another flame war/stats/links/messages/etc/etc war will rage on the forums.
Some respectable tribes should follow the Pact of Silence of RAW,on W9.
This way, they could actualy fight instead of writing long mails.
The Zombies/Stormies could've done that, but, thas a dead topic]

Well, good luck both sides, I want to see some turning points, lots-a lots-a of fighting-not talknig-, and something to change this world for ever :icon_biggrin:

Best post I have seen in a very long time along with the correct assertion of Hun above.

PNP is very much tabloid culture, the real news is always to be found somewhere else.

This world is going to become very very interesting.
Old players with new accounts, old allies becoming new enemies, smaller tribes to make their names.

Nothing can be written in stone on how this world will turn out.
I am very happy though to be in a tribe that is in the mix.

As I said to my players
"you might play many worlds and never have a chance for fun on the level we have now".

Now back to ignoring these forums.

DeletedUser

This thread should be closed, there is already a BA Family versus EMP family thread.

When you are ready to fight MOJO in a few months, make a thread then, otherwise this is just spamming.

Correct, there is a [BA] versus EMP Family thread, but not a [BA] Family versus EMP Family thread due to the fact there is no such thing as "The [BA] Family"

If you would have taken the time to read each individual thread thoroughly instead of using this as an opportunity solely to flame, you would realise that only Tao scores are included in this thread, and [BA] scores in the other which has been openly acknowledged by both warring parties as the better option, so we have a wider knowledge of who is doing what in this war.

Perhaps you should spend less time running around looking for diplomatic solutions to your problems in game and more time thinking before you type, we wouldn't want people to get a bad impression of you now would we?

Kind Regards,
Lee

DeletedUser

Updated Statistics

Tao Vs Emp Family

Last 24 Hours 3-0 | +3
Last 48 Hours 13-0 | +3 (is it? :lol:)
Last Week 26-0 | +26
Forever 190-25 | +165

Tao Vs Emp Family W/Mojo

Last 24 Hours 8-0 | +8
Last 48 Hours 12-0 | +12