TAO vs Mojo or/and Emp family stats

DeletedUser

Correct, there is a [BA] versus EMP Family thread, but not a [BA] Family versus EMP Family thread due to the fact there is no such thing as "The [BA] Family"

If you would have taken the time to read each individual thread thoroughly instead of using this as an opportunity solely to flame, you would realise that only Tao scores are included in this thread, and [BA] scores in the other which has been openly acknowledged by both warring parties as the better option, so we have a wider knowledge of who is doing what in this war.

Perhaps you should spend less time running around looking for diplomatic solutions to your problems in game and more time thinking before you type, we wouldn't want people to get a bad impression of you now would we?

Kind Regards,
Lee

I just found a new best friend! :lol:

DeletedUser

Shhhhhh Jimi! Don't highlight my flaws to the world.........

But yeah, it is quite obvious I forgot to put the one beforehand, I forgot the Math/Spelling/Punctuation Police were on patrol, I shall be more careful in future :p

Regards,
Lee

PS. I Love you too Chris, what's the bet Shinra won't warrant me with a reply?

DeletedUser

Many times I have called Shinra out in the forums. Not once has he had the balls to respond. Guess he knows when he's beaten?

DeletedUser

Many times I have called Shinra out in the forums. Not once has he had the balls to respond. Guess he knows when he's beaten?

As would explain his many diplomatic discussions with leaders of top World 17 Tribes regarding there war with Wisdom........

DeletedUser

Some respectable tribes should follow the Pact of Silence of RAW,on W9.
This way, they could actualy fight instead of writing long mails....

Well, it's funny what time does. I seem to recall when we at DOM maintained forum silence all we got from the community was a load of insults about how crap we were and that you all hated us because of it, when the truth was you actually knew almost nothing about us.

How times change.....:)

DeletedUser

Shhhhhh Jimi! Don't highlight my flaws to the world.........

But yeah, it is quite obvious I forgot to put the one beforehand, I forgot the Math/Spelling/Punctuation Police were on patrol, I shall be more careful in future :p

Regards,
Lee

Haha, Sorry but it had to be done :p

Do I get my shiny star now :icon_biggrin:

Jimi ~ [BA]

DeletedUser

You'll get a clip round the ear hole for publicly humiliating your master.....

THATS WHAT!

KAPOW!

DeletedUser

I will speak here now ^_^ have been back for a while but avoided these forums.

luciferxix if you didnt know. Yes, I am in the mongolian empire :icon_razz: At the moment I have to say that the shape of the tribes isn't very good. I have seen too many people here that are not very good and will not send support. I think [BA] can easily claim to be winning this war, but it is in no way their own doing. If this was a tribe like STORM, with all good players, then [BA] will have big problems. But like I say, this tribe isn't as good as STORM.

I have a message for BA. Why do you need this sort of help against us? Personally I think it would be wiser for you to call the likes of 13th family and *np* family off, as if you can win by yourself with Tao like you are very sure you would, then giving them a slice of the cake will only make them bigger and better. Unless you are planning to ally everyone, that is not a very good move is it? You'll be stuck behind a barrier of 13th and *np*, good luck with that.

But now is what is most important. I can not deny that BA are winning, but you can not deny that things can change and that there is no such thing as impossible in this game. I'm telling you all now, things will change :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

The title of this thread is TAO vs Mojo or/and Emp family stats.

Side 1:
Tribes: Tao

Side 2:
Tribes: H-EMP M-EMP GH-EMP WL-EMP MOJO

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 60
Side 2: 0
Difference: 60

image.php

DeletedUser

wow thats good but that is what {BA} could do in 24 hours but Ba does lose 1 or 2 bases every time.

DeletedUser

wow thats good but that is what {BA} could do in 24 hours but Ba does lose 1 or 2 bases every time.

What does that matter if we are taking 60 every 24 hours? I would trade 60 villages for 1-2 every 24 hours :lol:

On topic, well done to Tao ... Nice stats :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

does it really matter. It all turns into one big gang up so it might as well be together after all tao and BA are really wearing the same pants if you get my drift.

DeletedUser

Updated Statistics

Tao Vs Emp Family

Last 24 Hours 3-0 | +3
Last 48 Hours 4-0 | +4
Last Week 17-0 | +17
Forever 203-25 | +178

Source - TWStats
Difference listed in green font

chris2772

I will speak here now ^_^ have been back for a while but avoided these forums.

luciferxix if you didnt know. Yes, I am in the mongolian empire :icon_razz: At the moment I have to say that the shape of the tribes isn't very good. I have seen too many people here that are not very good and will not send support. I think [BA] can easily claim to be winning this war, but it is in no way their own doing. If this was a tribe like STORM, with all good players, then [BA] will have big problems. But like I say, this tribe isn't as good as STORM.

I have a message for BA. Why do you need this sort of help against us? Personally I think it would be wiser for you to call the likes of 13th family and *np* family off, as if you can win by yourself with Tao like you are very sure you would, then giving them a slice of the cake will only make them bigger and better. Unless you are planning to ally everyone, that is not a very good move is it? You'll be stuck behind a barrier of 13th and *np*, good luck with that.

But now is what is most important. I can not deny that BA are winning, but you can not deny that things can change and that there is no such thing as impossible in this game. I'm telling you all now, things will change :icon_wink:

*np*, TOA and 13th are just taking what they feels belongs to them... M-EMP brought this on themselves...

SmaXa

you have no one to blame but yourself

Really? I'm so sorry [BA] declared on a 5 million point tribe 7 months ago because we were 'in the way.' i suppose perhaps we should have chosen northeast and become a Brotherhood surrounded tribe...

adding 13th? well, yes, chasing the refugees is merely an excuse, they aren't dumb in 13th, they know that EMP is literally the expansion point for the entire western world right now. look at the map, they all funnel each other out. unless they were going to declare on 100I?

I'll be nice, say we can blame 'Refugees' for this problem. As Cuban has stated, why would Refugees not bond together to give themselves some semblance of hope?

DeletedUser

Updated Statistics

Tao Vs Emp Family

Last 24 Hours 6-0 | +6
Last 48 Hours 13-0 | +13
Last Week 25-0 | +25
Forever 225-25 | +200

Source - TWStats
Difference listed in green font