TAO vs Mojo or/and Emp family stats

DeletedUser

I will speak here now ^_^ have been back for a while but avoided these forums.

luciferxix if you didnt know. Yes, I am in the mongolian empire :icon_razz: At the moment I have to say that the shape of the tribes isn't very good. I have seen too many people here that are not very good and will not send support. I think [BA] can easily claim to be winning this war, but it is in no way their own doing. If this was a tribe like STORM, with all good players, then [BA] will have big problems. But like I say, this tribe isn't as good as STORM.

I have a message for BA. Why do you need this sort of help against us? Personally I think it would be wiser for you to call the likes of 13th family and *np* family off, as if you can win by yourself with Tao like you are very sure you would, then giving them a slice of the cake will only make them bigger and better. Unless you are planning to ally everyone, that is not a very good move is it? You'll be stuck behind a barrier of 13th and *np*, good luck with that.

But now is what is most important. I can not deny that BA are winning, but you can not deny that things can change and that there is no such thing as impossible in this game. I'm telling you all now, things will change :icon_wink:

This is the wrong section but I must address a dumb post.

You say that if [BA] were facing a tribe like storm we would have big trouble. LOL. Do you remember? We fought STORM. We won against them every week except maybe the first 2 and we were up by more than 100 conquers(not including all the players they kicked) until they quit.

Also I deny that things will change. The empire will fall.

We don't need the help. They just help anyway cause we are such good buds.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

This is the wrong section but I must address a dumb post.

You say that if [BA] were facing a tribe like storm we would have big trouble. LOL. Do you remember? We fought STORM. We won against them every week except maybe the first 2 and we were up by more than 100 conquers(not including all the players they kicked) until they quit.

Also I deny that things will change. The empire will fall.

Yeah you guys did well with the likes of your allies helping :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Yeah you guys did well with the likes of your allies helping :icon_wink:

:icon_rolleyes:

Actually our allies had a tough time. We won on our fronts without any allied help.

Your tribe on the other hand. Well, everybody in the world nobles them so we can't really help it.

DeletedUser

:icon_rolleyes:

Actually our allies had a tough time. We won on our fronts without any allied help.

Your tribe on the other hand. Well, everybody in the world nobles them so we can't really help it.

Yeah everyone does noble is. Very much right to that. Happens to be that we are fighting a large amount too :icon_wink:

It is what it is and we'll see in the end.

DeletedUser

The arguement of us needing our allies to help is old, it was old when STORM were here and still is. The only other option for a war for our allies would be to turn on eachother. That is what EMP want then? Instead of our allies fighting you, they should help you to fight us?

DeletedUser

EvilJo? Prove it :icon_rolleyes: [/sarcasm]

[spoil]Do not look at Spoil :icon_razz:[spoil]
Emp noobs said:
Hello Spoocula,

I believe this is the first time I have talked to you in person so hello for the first time.

I am not going to beat around the bush here and waste both our time. I will come straight out with the message.

The Triad is in trouble, it's plain to the world that Art is as good as gone making you guys just a duo now. You and I both know the world is changing dramatically and it is time for tribes to take what they can get.

To that end I come to you proposing you stop whipping the dead horse that is the Triad, stand up as a tribe in your own right again, leave BA's shadow and fight for some territory. You have been surrounded by BA since before the STORM war and beyond and have little room to grow while BA grew unhindered almost. Why not take some territory now.

BA are still somewhat on the backfoot and there is a lot changing in the world, if you jump now you can take them completely by surprise and smash them before they know what has happened.

With both our tribes hitting hard we can smash them before they get a chance to respond meaning both our tribes can grow where BA dies and we can lay 'The Triad' to rest once and for all, giving TAO, and our Empire, vast swathes of land.

This is a straight up honest message and I hide nothing. If you choose to ignore, so be it. If you choose to show it to BA, we will be no worse off than if I had never contacted you. However if you choose to side with us I think it would be hugely beneficial to both of us, so have a think before writing this off.

Regards
Cuban Hermes
Duke of H-EMP
Proud Members of the M-EMP F
[/spoil][/spoil]

DeletedUser

Guys do you mind not attacking MOJO so they can help .xD out more? Cheers

:p

netjakdim

I can see where all the confusion comes in I think I have it figured out anyway.
In order to be an ally one must assist in attacking the enemy so that is where all
this mess about an unfair fight comes from. I suppose if the Brotherhood was helping to attack instead of just supporting EMP Family villages that the issue of allies would
be null and void.

DeletedUser

Updated Statistics

Tao Vs Emp Family

Last 24 Hours 1-1 | 0
Last 48 Hours 3-1 | +2
Last Week 28-1 | +27
Forever 237-26 | +211

Source - TWStats
Difference listed in green font