TATS - Who Are They.!?

DeletedUser

you shouldnt have gotten one...i never remember anyone issuing you an invite...lord god if jmon gave you after us all saying no, then i dont know what to say, but omfg

You can ask him, i'm not making this up:)

DeletedUser

i will....i cant believe he would invite such a cry baby

edit....jmon says your right...god we are so fail sometimes, thanks for not taking the invite, i would have gone emo i think

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Sher, Bod got an invite because dobdoo was looking to merge with either us or Exile. I told him there were some good players I wouldn't mind (like pstch) and nothing ever materialized because people got banned. Bod was on my list to invite because he earned some respect from me after not deleting once he was catted by us. I don't know how he is as a player, since I only got a handful of attacks from him, but I like that he didn't quit. Even now in this world there are people quitting at the first signs of an attack and for somebody to stick through it is a plus in my book.

DeletedUser

i guess, but he sure did whine and would have quit had we not stopped when pstchkiller asked, now someone like valpo who is getting catted daily and has not quit deserves my respect, and his cats are not long distance like bods were

DeletedUser

gotta agree on the valpo bit .. good man .. sooner or later though

DeletedUser

i guess, but he sure did whine and would have quit had we not stopped when pstchkiller asked, now someone like valpo who is getting catted daily and has not quit deserves my respect, and his cats are not long distance like bods were

What is it that you have against me?:icon_confused:

DeletedUser

gotta agree on the valpo bit .. good man .. sooner or later though

valpo has a strong will, he will not break as easily as you guys broke grebro...and all exiles talk about how sorry they were when grebro first quit and how that was not their intentions...*cough* bs, yes it was, you do not cat someone like that unless you are trying to make them quit..i mean, hey, i will admit that was why we had originally first started catting bodfish, im not even gonna pretend otherwise

derek1608

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
valpo has a strong will, he will not break as easily as you guys broke grebro...and all exiles talk about how sorry they were when grebro first quit and how that was not their intentions...*cough* bs, yes it was, you do not cat someone like that unless you are trying to make them quit..i mean, hey, i will admit that was why we had originally first started catting bodfish, im not even gonna pretend otherwise

Willow once again your talking out of the wrong hole,grebro was a good friend not just in this world,and if you think a few cats made him quit you dont know who you are talking about,he quit for real life reasons nothing more

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Willow once again your talking out of the wrong hole,grebro was a good friend not just in this world,and if you think a few cats made him quit you dont know who you are talking about,he quit for real life reasons nothing more

ahhh, ok...and i guess the amount of time he was having to spend on TW did not contribute to that...i guess i got the wrong message in the mail when he said he chooses life and that he was spending way too much time on TW..may bad for assuming those cat attacks were making him spend too much time on TW

and thanks for the insult, it was much appreciated, next time i think your flat out wrong i will remember tell you that you are also speaking out of the wrong hole

edit..and just because i like to prove, im not totally crazy and that i just don't pull stuff out of thin air, i went back and found this in one of the AXE vs Exile thread on page 20....right so once again, the amount of time he was having to spend on here did not have anything to do with it :icon_rolleyes:

grebro

post_old.gif
#389 2010,January 2nd, 18:41 Top Just to clear things up and stop needless, pointless speculation I thought I'd let everybody know that I've quit TW and left AXE,

TW was eating up at least 6 hours of my day and was becoming a very unhealthy obsession for me - My friends and family were very close to staging an intervention.

I haven't hit the delete button - couldn't bring myself to do it. I have left axe though feel free to add me to your stats but I don't feel it's right leaving an undefended 14 odd million account on the front line.

I am looking for another player for my account - PM me if you're interested. Preferably someone new to w15 :icon_wink:

My quitting mail to AXE leadership

Quote:
grebro on 30.12. at 01:32
Hey guys I'm about ready to call it a day - I choose life! :)

This game is eating up an unhealthy amount of my time, I have forwarded ivcham some reports of villages I've cleared in k61, and bought another 2 weeks of premium.

I'm going to set ancient as my account sitter, if you can't find someone to play the account then click the leave tribe button.

I've got work every night until the 5th, once the break's over I'll decide what to do and let you know.

It's been fun but I can't afford to spend most of my days playing this game.

Ryan
post_old.gif
#395 2010,January 4th, 10:17 Top Thank you guys, been a pleasure playing with all of you - I'll become one of those forum ghosts from now on popping up when least expected to chime in with my 2 cents.

Very interested to see the outcome of this war. Well done EXILE I'm not going to pretend that your bombardment of my villages didn't hasten my leaving the game. I've never sent or recieved as many attacks in my whole TW career.

Last edited by a moderator: