TATS - Who Are They.!?

jaffe25

My guess is never. What do you say to that post? It is his own words.

DeletedUser57659

Except for one problem.. your TIME LINE... the joke about the polls.. was to make another one AFTER you deleted ours... Lord if you must make a public scene at least tell the truth.

Here is the conversation in its entirety.. and rest assured we created no second poll.. it was a joke.

[11:17:06 AM] Ancient.gold: omg
[11:17:08 AM] Crysa: ?
[11:17:09 AM] Ancient.gold: the poll is gone!
[11:17:17 AM] Ancient.gold: (rofl)
[11:17:20 AM] Crysa: dictatorship
[11:17:23 AM] Crysa: he was losing it
[11:17:28 AM] Crysa: losing the vote
[11:17:32 AM] Sherry - WM: how badly
[11:17:35 AM] Crysa: we were winning easy
[11:17:37 AM] Ancient.gold: 9 - 4
[11:17:41 AM] Sherry - WM: hehe
[11:17:50 AM] Sherry - WM: i have to mail farmer
[11:17:51 AM] Ancient.gold: and all but one posted in support of it
[11:17:55 AM] Crysa: you should have Iva notice and complain
[11:18:07 AM] Crysa: let him kick all the sits
[11:18:11 AM] Ancient.gold: or just start a new one
[11:18:12 AM] Crysa: (rofl)
[11:18:12 AM] Ancient.gold: :D
[11:18:19 AM] Crysa: oohh do that.. I'll go vite
[11:18:21 AM] Crysa: vote
[11:18:30 AM] Crysa: with Iva AND future
[11:18:44 AM] Crysa: we have more sits we can vote with. .than he has supporters
[11:18:53 AM] Ancient.gold: :D

It was a joke... because Jaffe was so worried he deleted the poll he was losing. The poll Sid put in ONLY because Xan said that EVERYONE in AXE had the right to have a voice... so he gave them one... and Jaffe took it away.

jaffe25

I logged in Crysa, saw the poll, and then went to skype to see what the hell was going on and saw your post. How am i suppose to know when you voted or if the other 4 sat accounts had been used already? Sid was obviously so desperate for this move that he tried to send a circular to the tribe behind my back--which by the way how stupid of a move is that?

You try to coup behind my back and you get booted. I sure hope your members in your tribe treat your tribe with more respect than you treated mine.

comingtoyousoon

Really crysa? I dont see a joke in there the time line ends with what i had put in there. So wheres the conversatoin after that where you say you are joking mmmm? Before that i dont see any joking around unless you count :D as im just joking?

DeletedUser

Really crysa? I dont see a joke in there the time line ends with what i had put in there. So wheres the conversatoin after that where you say you are joking mmmm? Before that i dont see any joking around unless you count :D as im just joking?

That convo was clearly after the poll was made, which means we had NOT voted in it.

and because the 2nd poll was never made, thats how its a joke. how dumb can you be :icon_rolleyes:

and btw, stop ban evading Masterallen

comingtoyousoon

Masterallen? When as masterallen ever gone against sid or stick up for exile or tsoh last time i check he hated tsoh and im not so sure about exile and ma isnt on the council soa part of which i copy and pasted there is no way he could of got a hold of it.

Last edited:

jaffe25

Now this is the spinning i am use to Ancient.

Take a post that is clearly making one very large point and try to pick a part a small part to divert from the real point of the post. Me deleting the poll is not the point of the post. I noticed you have not even acknowledged Sid's underhanded move to send circulars behind my back. I the reason you haven't is because you have more honor than to do something like that.

DeletedUser57659

There were smiley faces.. the rofl's.. BUT I owe you no explanation... I just didn't want your lies spreading through the forum.

Jaffe I believe you... maybe he were worried, you could have just asked us. But I assure you that we did NOT vote with our sits. I didn't even think of it till the convestaion quoted. And were booted from AXE at that time so obviously we were setting up no polls in the forums.

None the less... it is sad that Master Allen feels the need to spread lies here. But I like Sid... will be refraining from this point forward.

The world is changing... and some are bitter.

What is new?

Crysa

comingtoyousoon

Rofl and why does everyone think im masterallen?:lol:

But i would like ancient and crysalith to awnser the rest of that post i took my time to get it i think it was worth it like why you wanted to declare on tsoh?

AXE - Hyushio today at 04:56 Quote Edit Delete
Alright now im a little upset the next person i see leave and follow and kiss sids ass and become a traitor to this tribe im going to nuke. I dare someone to leave i want to see it happen i promise ill nuke you.

Thats masterallen's why of looking at this ^. Now if i was masterallen why would i bother to come on here and do this?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Now this is the spinning i am use to Ancient.

Take a post that is clearly making one very large point and try to pick a part a small part to divert from the real point of the post. Me deleting the poll is not the point of the post. I noticed you have not even acknowledged Sid's underhanded move to send circulars behind my back. I the reason you haven't is because you have more honor than to do something like that.

you had already informed us you would not be coming, before that circ was sent out.

The mail was sent to those that were invited. So why would he send it to you?

jaffe25

There were smiley faces.. the rofl's.. BUT I owe you no explanation... I just didn't want your lies spreading through the forum.

Jaffe I believe you... maybe he were worried, you could have just asked us. But I assure you that we did NOT vote with our sits. I didn't even think of it till the convestaion quoted. And were booted from AXE at that time so obviously we were setting up no polls in the forums.

None the less... it is sad that Master Allen feels the need to spread lies here. But I like Sid... will be refraining from this point forward.

The world is changing... and some are bitter.

What is new?

Not bitter at all. It is the way of things. My posting here is just to make sure your future recruits know how your leaders go about things. I don't blame you for leaving this topic alone as nothing in this favorable for you Crysa. SO Good luck with your experiment. Damn i can't lie..... i hope you have horrible luck. But i will say i hope you have fun at least.

xannash

I think this says it all for me

AXE - xannash on 16.01. at 18:19 Quote
Sueco wrote:No we were still talking... had 80% of you voted.. and said leave things alone.. I am sure sid would have.. but we never got that far. You weren't allowed a choice. And I am sorry for that. <---Crysa's statement from a sat account and yes we knew she was sitting it.

That's crap! You weren't even going to ask just start sending invites. Don't give me that crap we've already proven that when you felt the need to leave it private and then just start sending invites...You never had any intention of asking the tribe.<---My response to make this clear

Also to be clear I accidentally intercepted the letter while I was sitting an account they already knew my position and Jaffe's position and yet they went on with it anyway. Behind our back. How was it behind our back? This was a heated discussion with Jaffe (the duke) saying a definite NO...so with that sid and his cohorts last night sent the letter to those they intended to invite and only those.

DeletedUser

I think this says it all for me

AXE - xannash on 16.01. at 18:19 Quote
Sueco wrote:No we were still talking... had 80% of you voted.. and said leave things alone.. I am sure sid would have.. but we never got that far. You weren't allowed a choice. And I am sorry for that. <---Crysa's statement from a sat account and yes we knew she was sitting it.

That's crap! You weren't even going to ask just start sending invites. Don't give me that crap we've already proven that when you felt the need to leave it private and then just start sending invites...You never had any intention of asking the tribe.<---My response to make this clear

Also to be clear I accidentally intercepted the letter while I was sitting an account they already knew my position and Jaffe's position and yet they went on with it anyway. Behind our back. How was it behind our back? This was a heated discussion with Jaffe (the duke) saying a definite NO...so with that sid and his cohorts last night sent the letter to those they intended to invite and only those.

Wow its all going on now.....
Sids strategy has to fail because how can he have a shared forum with TSOH without being allies? :icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek: :icon_eek:

Or what if everyone gangs up on him we would win.
It is funny to see the internal strife going on but its part of the game good luck to both sides I can surely expect a war?

DeletedUser

So your saying AXE is having problems ???!

so some of axe have left with sid ?

seth89

Reading all this,
I am hating to say this but I stand firmly with Jaffe, So if you wish to rim him you gonna fight me aswell ;)

matrix212

Reading all this,
I am hating to say this but I stand firmly with Jaffe, So if you wish to rim him you gonna fight me aswell ;)

I think thats the last thing everyone in TATS would want. I still have respect for Jaffe, and a lot of it. I wouldnt want to see any of that nonsense.

I just followed the path I have been following since the start of the world. And thats the path Sid walks.

So lets try stop the hostilities on the forum. It cant be good for either tribe IMO.

DeletedUser

In my opinion, the concept behind the tribe is a good one. (going by the requirements for the tribe, above)

But unfortunately there appears has been some disagreements with-in AXE and some insecurity by some of its own players, that has caused a rift.

I personally thought AXE was doing very well and winning the WAR with EXILE.

I find it very surprising that these players need to leave there tribe in a middle of a WAR to get more action. (doesn't make sense to me),
Did exile not keep you busy enough???

I also find it even more surprising that EXILE oldest ally (the oldest alliance in the game, I believe), turned there back on EXILE to merge, with the core of the players that were attacking EXILE.

That really sux's in my opinion.

Especially considering some of the discussion and planning done in the past concerning AXE ;)

Anyway, best of luck to all, I hope it works out.

TShaw
(former leader of EXILE)

DeletedUser

In my opinion, the concept behind the tribe is a good one. (going by the requirements for the tribe, above)

But unfortunately there appears has been some disagreements with-in AXE and some insecurity by some of its own players, that has caused a rift.

I personally thought AXE was doing very well and winning the WAR with EXILE.

I find it very surprising that these players need to leave there tribe in a middle of a WAR to get more action. (doesn't make sense to me),
Did exile not keep you busy enough???

I also find it even more surprising that EXILE oldest ally (the oldest alliance in the game, I believe), turned there back on EXILE to merge, with the core of the players that were attacking EXILE.

That really sux's in my opinion.

Especially considering some of the discussion and planning done in the past concerning AXE ;)

Anyway, best of luck to all, I hope it works out.

TShaw
(former leader of EXILE)

some disagrement? thats an understatement :lol:
dont think there was any insecurity though.

Its not about attention, or keeping busy during war. For me it comes back to the core principles of why I play this game. To play with an active group of players who work and act as a tribe. Axe was not providing this. With the exception of a couple, we might as well just have been tribeless players.

When you send out a circ asking for nukes or people to participate in mass attacks, and only 15 reply to you from the top tribe in the world, something is wrong.
Yes, we were winning the stats, but, your active players wernt suffering too much. Just look at how our last 'op' went against Lord Farquar.....

Whatever happens in this, ill know im at least leaving the game in a tribe of active friends. No other tribe in W15 can honestly say that :icon_cool:

seth89

Well the only friends in DA i have are active so... that counts for me. ;)