Tb!?

DeletedUser

Well Anyways, I don't Have a Basher in that Tribe... I have a basher who is really More of a Friend, and He's Only got 3k Points or so... :D Now thats a Basher.... :D

DeletedUser

"Greetings, You came highly recommended by a few of your old tribe mates. However, YARR is limited on recruits at this time. You should have received a request from our basher tribe. We are allies and we recruit from them once growth/participation have met our expectations. Due to you size, you did not make it into our main tribe right now. However that does not mean we do not want you or that you are not a skilled player. Hopefully you will see plenty of food to munch on in the area. With continued growth and participation we can get you a spot in YARR. Anyone who accepts this will receive full protection from our members if a large war breaks out. If you decline and continue with Ninjas then we will have no choice but to continue your way and claim your villages as our own. Great things about our bashers. Fun/shared forums with YARR. Will always be our closest allies. A chance to progress with no fear of attacks from YARR unless your growth is stalled or you go red. Wish you all the best. Cheers,YARR Council"

This was sent to me as was to many Ninja members before it disbanded. Yarr has a basher tribe that is also an ACADEMY. Quit arguing about it.

DeletedUser

"Greetings, You came highly recommended by a few of your old tribe mates. However, YARR is limited on recruits at this time. You should have received a request from our basher tribe. We are allies and we recruit from them once growth/participation have met our expectations. Due to you size, you did not make it into our main tribe right now. However that does not mean we do not want you or that you are not a skilled player. Hopefully you will see plenty of food to munch on in the area. With continued growth and participation we can get you a spot in YARR. Anyone who accepts this will receive full protection from our members if a large war breaks out. If you decline and continue with Ninjas then we will have no choice but to continue your way and claim your villages as our own. Great things about our bashers. Fun/shared forums with YARR. Will always be our closest allies. A chance to progress with no fear of attacks from YARR unless your growth is stalled or you go red. Wish you all the best. Cheers,YARR Council"

This was sent to me as was to many Ninja members before it disbanded. Yarr has a basher tribe that is also an ACADEMY. Quit arguing about it.

^_^

TheRiverStyx

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
And the truth is out at last. Not that everyone didn't already know. Yarr should have just admitted it in the first place. Lying does not gain respect.

DeletedUser108799

Yarr has just started their way to the top by the means of recruitment I am sure that there is quite a lot of pressure building between Wobble and Yarr

DeletedUser106011

And the truth is out at last. Not that everyone didn't already know. Yarr should have just admitted it in the first place. Lying does not gain respect.

Yarr may just win the world eventually, but yes, the methods used to date (including lots of lying lol) will not gain them much respect.. They actually have the players to do it the old fashioned way too, which makes it more of a shame..

back to TB!, mate if you want to join them - expect heavy fighting in that K soon is my prediction..

DeletedUser

I retract All Previous statements Made about Arg.... I could use the age old excuse Of "I didn't know" and Even if it is true I doubt anyone would believe me... So Just a Formal Retraction online and Apology.... If you don't accept it, go shove it, I don't really care....

As for any other Posts, I Still Stand on them.... Unless I have to find out some more New things in which case my Statements Will then be put under revision....

:D, I still Like my tribe...<3

DeletedUser

I retract All Previous statements Made about Arg.... I could use the age old excuse Of "I didn't know" and Even if it is true I doubt anyone would believe me... So Just a Formal Retraction online and Apology.... If you don't accept it, go shove it, I don't really care....

As for any other Posts, I Still Stand on them.... Unless I have to find out some more New things in which case my Statements Will then be put under revision....

:D, I still Like my tribe...<3

Arg,is helping Yarr,its not bad for us we have our own plans,and mate,the post made by yano,TB! was aware of it as well,and its not our issue,and we are not bothered about it :).I was just surprised that it was posted on this thread lol.

from a logical sense of view,despite Yarr being a very good tribe,which they are i have a lot of old mates,who I have had the privelage of playing with,from past worlds,they are capable of fighting and does not need anyone, for it so Arg is basically the tribe where they kept a few good players as,their recruitment is currently at full capacity but in time,there will be space ,well tht is my 2 cents of it, :)

DeletedUser7158

so Arg is basically the tribe where they kept a few good players as,their recruitment is currently at full capacity but in time,there will be space

This is called an academy.

As a side note 'Basher Tribe' = Academy. Calling them bashers may be en-vogue in TW parlance at the moment, but there isn't any difference. Both are just as shamefully pathetic.

DeletedUser

As a side note 'Basher Tribe' = Academy. Calling them bashers may be en-vogue in TW parlance at the moment, but there isn't any difference. Both are just as shamefully pathetic.

I know what an academy is and I know what basher is,thank you for reassuring me,in case I was confused of the meaning but i am not,anyways fact of the matter,is it does not bother us,and in the end people just likes spamming,all sorts and causing propaganda on Pnp,and taking out frustrations maybe!,whhatsoever it is,I would rather end by saying 'to each their own'

DeletedUser

Actually it doesnt. A basher tribe is all people that bash for another tribe, while an academy tribe is people working up to get into the other tribe. Yarr actually complained about this statement and anyone in the Arg " the supposed academy tribe your thinking of" was kicked if they did not actually bash for Yarr. Even really good players trying to get into Yarr. If a member of Yarr did not have you as a Basher they kicked you from Arg. This was because they dont want Arg to be an academy tribe, they only want it to be a basher tribe. if you're actually trying to do good on the world, and not just help Yarr take villas easier, well then they got rid of you.

DeletedUser

Back in the day basher's were used to get rid of small low morale players... Hence the term "Morale Bashers". Pretty disappointed in Yarr needing another tribe to nuke players with 100% morale.

Whats the point of you guys playing if you dont want your nukes killed and work for your villages? pathetic Yarr.

Tw surely has gone down hill... :|

DeletedUser107947

Back in the day basher's were used to get rid of small low morale players... Hence the term "Morale Bashers". Pretty disappointed in Yarr needing another tribe to nuke players with 100% morale.

Whats the point of you guys playing if you dont want your nukes killed and work for your villages? pathetic Yarr.

Tw surely has gone down hill... :|

As attacker
Rank Tribe name Defeated
1 Pirates 152,85 Mil
2 Wibble 135,44 Mil

As defender
Rank Tribe name Defeated
1 Pirates 69,95 Mil
2 Wibble 65,28 Mil

Rank Tribe name Defeated
1 Pirates 222,80 Mil
2 Wibble 200,72 Mil

----

Yea, they don't nuke anything do they?

----

Someone get some ice for this guy please. TYVM

DeletedUser

They bash sooo much for us

1 Pirates 152,85 Mil oda
18 Black Sea 17,33 Mil ododa

Sure looks like our nukes sit at home :icon_wink:

DeletedUser105718

We've never lied to anyone?

Why would we war TB! They've helped us.

DeletedUser

Actually it doesnt. A basher tribe is all people that bash for another tribe, while an academy tribe is people working up to get into the other tribe. Yarr actually complained about this statement and anyone in the Arg " the supposed academy tribe your thinking of" was kicked if they did not actually bash for Yarr. Even really good players trying to get into Yarr. If a member of Yarr did not have you as a Basher they kicked you from Arg. This was because they dont want Arg to be an academy tribe, they only want it to be a basher tribe. if you're actually trying to do good on the world, and not just help Yarr take villas easier, well then they got rid of you.

They bash sooo much for us

1 Pirates 152,85 Mil oda
18 Black Sea 17,33 Mil ododa

Sure looks like our nukes sit at home :icon_wink:

wait wait wait cant you guys decide what they are one of you are running your mouth saying its a basher tribe yet another says they hardly bash I mean come on guys get your store straight :lol: