Tb!?

DeletedUser

They are our basher tribe, and they are expected to cough up nukes whenever we need them.

But we are fully capable at nuking the shit of whoever stands in our way.

Would you like to find out, personally?

DeletedUser

Have I clarified your doubts, or do you still have questions?

DeletedUser

Not really the stats of arg by there self dont make scene to me they are ranked 12 on this world and ranked 18 in ODA I would think a basher tribe would have a crazy amount of ODA and they dont.

DeletedUser97878

Such a shame your question never got answered :icon_redface: Please ask any more questions to Google, cause Google knows all......

DeletedUser

Not really the stats of arg by there self dont make scene to me they are ranked 12 on this world and ranked 18 in ODA I would think a basher tribe would have a crazy amount of ODA and they dont.

Well, Arg initially started as the personal bashers of only one Yarr members. Similar to the bashers I had under the tribe name Else.

In any case, not all members of Yarr actually looks for a basher everytime they attack. Some ask, some don't. There is really nothing you can pry from that. Also, you might notice that Arg, even before their recruitment of some of the ex-Ninja members, had already accumulated a very high ODA for their rank. Ex-Ninja had some pretty high rankers going into their tribe thus the jump in rank.

Please ask more questions so we might answer them properly.

DeletedUser

More than half the tribe's villages are from members that got recruited were recruited from Ninjas when the war ended (and that's barely 2 weeks ago, even lesser perhaps). Include the christmas break, and they barely had time to bash. So...before you just glance upon some ranks, learn to do some research if possible, before coming up to the externals. As far as I recall, Arg didn't even get to break in to the top 20 before...and their ODA was higer than their tribe's rank.

A basher tribe is very much like a tributary state. They offer nukes when we request, we offer protection. It doesn't mean that we need to ask them to nuke out everything for us, in some cases, it may even be more convenient to just finish the job ourselves. Hence the reason why we have a basher tribe, but are still able to maintain our rank 1 ODA as a tribe by a significant margin.

I think you meant 'sense', not 'scene'.

DeletedUser

[spoil]
More than half the tribe's villages are from members that got recruited were recruited from Ninjas when the war ended (and that's barely 2 weeks ago, even lesser perhaps). Include the christmas break, and they barely had time to bash. So...before you just glance upon some ranks, learn to do some research if possible, before coming up to the externals. As far as I recall, Arg didn't even get to break in to the top 20 before...and their ODA was higer than their tribe's rank.

A basher tribe is very much like a tributary state. They offer nukes when we request, we offer protection. It doesn't mean that we need to ask them to nuke out everything for us, in some cases, it may even be more convenient to just finish the job ourselves. Hence the reason why we have a basher tribe, but are still able to maintain our rank 1 ODA as a tribe by a significant margin.

I think you meant 'sense', not 'scene'.
[/spoil]

I think I need to edit my w65 top personalities thread. You sir are awesome.

*Gives bara an internet high five*

DeletedUser103070

Shall we get back on the topic of TB who have done nothing noteworthy?

DeletedUser106184

Like you said. They have done nothing of note, so nothing to discuss. True?

DeletedUser108811

I've been watching TB since the Ninja/Yarr merge, and Yarr have expanded and gotten all up in their faces, and I was thinking, they better hide their kids, hide their wives, cuz they steppin into TB territory!

Turns out TB are just gonna lay down and accept the NAP (pretty sure theres an NAP) without doing anything in retaliation. It's always sad when a smaller tribe accepts short term security from a larger tribe in exchange for a cloudy and even more dangerous future.

I mean it's not like TB is fighting any major wars or anything anyways, just munching on some rim noobs. They are just sealing their fate in the long term by not fighting.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Larger tribes only offer a NAP to a smaller tribe so they can finish off there current target when that is done that will call off the NAP and attack the smaller tribe. No smaller tribe should ever accept a NAP from a large tribe like that there only chance is to get with the larger tribes target and help them fight the larger tribe.

DeletedUser

I've been watching TB since the Ninja/Yarr merge, and Yarr have expanded and gotten all up in their faces, and I was thinking, they better hide their kids, hide their wives, cuz they steppin into TB territory!

Turns out TB are just gonna lay down and accept the NAP (pretty sure theres an NAP) without doing anything in retaliation. It's always sad when a smaller tribe accepts short term security from a larger tribe in exchange for a cloudy and even more dangerous future.

I mean it's not like TB is fighting any major wars or anything anyways, just munching on some rim noobs. They are just sealing their fate in the long term by not fighting.

Okay, speculations are always,there however can you predict the future ?, TB!,has been doing good,despite,the public demand of a big war, which will come when the tribe decides,and we are not just sitting ducks, fyi, we do have our own strategies,to abide by,the world is not over yet,still a pretty long way to go,and I am sure,there are a lot of things, to come with the changes.

DeletedUser108811

Okay, speculations are always,there however can you predict the future ?, TB!,has been doing good,despite,the public demand of a big war, which will come when the tribe decides,and we are not just sitting ducks, fyi, we do have our own strategies,to abide by,the world is not over yet,still a pretty long way to go,and I am sure,there are a lot of things, to come with the changes.

You guys are developing some sort of super secret powerful weapon to kill Yarr? Thus you have NAP for now and when the weapon is complete, then on your terms you will terminate the NAP and launch on Yarr.

Yes, it will happen exactly like that. Yarr better watch out.

DeletedUser7158

I've heard tell of this super-secret weapon, it's name only spoken in hushed whispers on the darkest of nights.

They call it... the Merge.

DeletedUser108811

Azazel Aziz, you are awesome, I'm your biggest fan.

<3

DeletedUser

I've heard tell of this super-secret weapon, it's name only spoken in hushed whispers on the darkest of nights.

They call it... the Merge.

thanks for the humour mate, Rofl! :D lol,thats the only true thing that statement has to offer.;)