Team HuGgY.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Pure awesome this thread is. Huggy got free villages from one of the account 'owners' and it is cheating?

Yet how many players have received punishments for actually cheating in tribes you people have been in? @ Vilja, yea this is for you. Hypocrite much? Oh the only difference is Huggy didn't actually break any game rules, yet this is brought to the public forums. Funny right? Where is C00L Tracker's thread? Just one of the most recent examples. :icon_rolleyes:

Oh I'm sure these 'free' villages helped us get to #1 right? :icon_rolleyes: Funny, we are still ahead in pretty much every stat, we cheated there right? Got Morthy to change our war stats for us? :icon_rolleyes:

Get over yourself.

Yeah your right it wasnt the free villages that got you to number one....it was your great hugging ability. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Yeah your right it wasnt the free villages that got you to number one....it was your great hugging ability. :icon_biggrin:

And that clearly explains why our OD is so low right? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Didn't your tribe merge the scraps of KGD into them? Another hypocrite, yay. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Didn't your tribe merge the scraps of KGD into them? Another hypocrite, yay. :icon_rolleyes:

How? I was never the one bragging about how good my tribe is. We have been quiet this whole war unlike your members, who have to boast about how awesome you guys are.

Yeah merging is part of the of the game i never said it wasnt. But dont try and act like the reason you guys are number 1 is because you nobled your way to the top.

And that clearly explains why our OD is so low right? :icon_rolleyes:

For the amount of points i have i dont think its to low. Who are you anyways?

DeletedUser

i have a question

i know u guys took in huggy at the start of the kgd war, but who else did u invite?

and how many did u try get to join?

DeletedUser

How? I was never the one bragging about how good my tribe is. We have been quiet this whole war unlike your members, who have to boast about how awesome you guys are.

Yeah merging is part of the of the game i never said it wasnt. But dont try and act like the reason you guys are number 1 is because you nobled your way to the top.

For the amount of points i have i dont think its to low. Who are you anyways?

Who started this thread? Quote our members bragging about how awesome we are with the JAB war?

You are pulling this out of your a.. now. How did we get to #1? Please enlighten us. How did Infamy get to #2? How did knock get to #3? ~ We at least have been warring our entire existence. War stats easily show that. You want to call us huggers, well then you are getting beaten by huggers, the tribes we have beaten have lost to huggers. Now ask yourself this, what looks worse: The tribe being called huggers, or the tribe being beaten by huggers? :icon_rolleyes:

i have a question

i know u guys took in huggy at the start of the kgd war, but who else did u invite?

and how many did u try get to join?

Alpha Warrior and HuGgY. ~ They got invited because they were/are friends of many of our members. Meh, not that we care if you believe that or not. You flame either way. :lol:

DeletedUser

Who started this thread? Quote our members bragging about how awesome we are with the JAB war?

You are pulling this out of your a.. now. How did we get to #1? Please enlighten us. How did Infamy get to #2? How did knock get to #3? ~ We at least have been warring our entire existence. War stats easily show that. You want to call us huggers, well then you are getting beaten by huggers, the tribes we have beaten have lost to huggers. Now ask yourself this, what looks worse: The tribe being called huggers, or the tribe being beaten by huggers? :icon_rolleyes:

Well somehow you give us grief for recruiting some of the better players from KGD and you cant handle it when people say the same about you guys recruiting as well. Dont dish it out if you cant handle it.

And i mean coming on the forums and posting about how you are winning a 1 on 1 (wingedpig) is boasting. No matter how you put it that is boasting. You dont need to rub it in anyone's faces.

The way to earn respect in this game is by fighting your way to the top. And yes you have been in constant wars..i never said you werent.

DeletedUser

can quote u saying before and during the war how much your gonna destroy them....

Alpha Warrior and HuGgY. ~ They got invited because they were/are friends of many of our members. Meh, not that we care if you believe that or not. You flame either way.

was just a question from curiosity, atleast u answered honestly but its the timing thats interesting but meh not that u guys care :p

dirty tactics ftw huh

DeletedUser

Where is C00L Tracker's thread? Just one of the most recent examples. :icon_rolleyes:

It was an account sit error. The only account that got damaged was his own.

Is it coincidence that explanation? (NOI/Huggy) was involved in both of your major 'scandals'? Those are the facts.

I'm through debating the obvious.

DeletedUser

And i mean coming on the forums and posting about how you are winning a 1 on 1 (wingedpig) is boasting. No matter how you put it that is boasting. You dont need to rub it in anyone's faces.

Flame that 1 player, don't flame the entire tribe.

@ wfman077 - Quote it, with the link to the thread.

@Vilja - Awesome reply. It's okay for people in your tribe to 'technically' cheat, but it's not okay for anyone in our tribe to 'technically' not cheat?

Again. Please get over yourself Vilja.

DeletedUser

@Vilja - Awesome reply. It's okay for people in your tribe to 'technically' cheat, but it's not okay for anyone in our tribe to 'technically' not cheat?

I never said it was OK, just cited the specific reason. Get over yourself and read the black type instead of running with your thoughts because they're delusional.

It's tough to get over me. I put the AWE in awesome :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

can quote u saying before and during the war how much your gonna destroy them....

was just a question from curiosity, atleast u answered honestly but its the timing thats interesting but meh not that u guys care :p

dirty tactics ftw huh

are you telling me knock have never recruited an enemy ?

Since I see they merged in half of their former enemy who then left . :icon_redface:

It was an account sit error. The only account that got damaged was his own.

Is it coincidence that explanation? (NOI/Huggy) was involved in both of your major 'scandals'? Those are the facts.

I'm through debating the obvious.

How is that a major scandal ?

If you are offered free villages from the enemy you nobled them. Everyone in this game with half a brain would. If you have been playing for at least 2years + , there will be a time when you have been offered a free village by the enemy because they are quitting. Do you not accept because they are enemies?

This must be one of the most rediculous pnp threads ever.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

As of yet no one has posted about how Huggy was able to get the co of the account to give away villages. We do not know if Huggy was just offered out of the blue or another kind of deal was struck, so until then could we stop assuming he was offered free villages.

DeletedUser

As of yet no one has posted about how Huggy was able to get the co of the account to give away villages. We do not know if Huggy was just offered out of the blue or another kind of deal was struck, so until then could we stop assuming he was offered free villages.

So its more likely that there was foul play involved then being offered free villages with no proof to back either side? Would love to see that logic.

DeletedUser96707

And we have yet to see evidence of tourist not trying to hack wingeds external account to make the silly pnp thread and make him look bad, so until then could we stop assuming its him being silly and not you?

DeletedUser

Hmm If wings pw is hacked here .... Wings ign should have been hacked too :) hahaha stop protecting your tribe ate even if he's wrong lmao

DeletedUser

However you have those mails/skype logs and can post them anytime you want.

DeletedUser

Flame that 1 player, don't flame the entire tribe.

@ wfman077 - Quote it, with the link to the thread.

why?

ur reply to that quote was, 'i didnt give a time on when we would rim them now did i'

or something along those lines but ok i will look just to satisfy u

edit: wat acc does boggy now play?

DeletedUser96707

Sure I could post skype convos, except, there's a reason the support team don't have them qualify as proof, they are very easy to fake. That and the only thing I would get out of it was people taking out fragments of the very very .. very long convos, piece them together and go "there told yah, your a meany beany". But as for my viewpoint, this was the short version:

Boggy and Kylan talks about Kylan being back.
Boggy starts complaining about his co being inactive and not wanting to play an account on his own.
Boggy says if she doesn't come back soon he will likely gift to us.
Boggy then decides to go ahead gifting villages while talking with Kylan about him, maybe, joining the Huggy. account after.

So talk, saying he will gift, then talk about potentially joining the acc afterwards, in that order. If you want a skype convo saying that, I will make you one.

And just before you start on that whole "but mel wasn't inactive she was coming back" thing again, I'll go ahead and answer it beforehand:

-that is between boggy and mel to talk about had we known you were just on a break and wanted to damage you, we would have had all your troops send at a bonfire stack.

Status
Not open for further replies.