TFBS vs SQUAD

• Thread starter DeletedUser110265
  • Start date

DeletedUser119686

When's he gonna do that? Been two weeks now babe
Weren't you complaining that we attacked some of ya'll with less points but now you're bragging about taking down YouSett? with people whom have more points than he has.

Get yourself straight boy.

DeletedUser110265

When's he gonna do that? Been two weeks now babe

well we ll keep tearing apart anti and ex tso for a little bit, then when you realise these guys are really bad, you ll turn on them because well, you are a coward and that is exacly what cowards do, they look to create situations where they can take advantage, forr example, they ll have a nap and wait for us to go to war and join the war. They also tend to brag about victories obtained in such a way.

Your position is so bad, but you benefit from having everyone else attack your ennemies for you to swoop in and take villages and then after the other tribe deals with this, well, you dont have much ammunition left after that

you know why tribes like yours dont succeed, they expect their pawns to never realise their gonna die for no reason, and time and time again, it has been proven that it fails in the long run

DeletedUser122572

well we ll keep tearing apart anti and ex tso for a little bit, then when you realise these guys are really bad, you ll turn on them because well, you are a coward and that is exacly what cowards do, they look to create situations where they can take advantage, forr example, they ll have a nap and wait for us to go to war and join the war. They also tend to brag about victories obtained in such a way.

Your position is so bad, but you benefit from having everyone else attack your ennemies for you to swoop in and take villages and then after the other tribe deals with this, well, you dont have much ammunition left after that

you know why tribes like yours dont succeed, they expect their pawns to never realise their gonna die for no reason, and time and time again, it has been proven that it fails in the long run

Correction: You'll keep tearing apart inactives and ppl marked for internals from ex-tSO, when we merged we started internals and you tried your best to get your nose into it.

But let me ask you, why don't you do shit against players that matter in REVO ? How about the war you declared on tSO even before TFBS declared on you, it was titled "theweeboy must die", and you didn't even lowered 1 single wall level on that "OP" :) , stop raising war stats on inactives and internals and come get a real fight, if you can handle it (which you clearly can't).

BlackGrimReaper Nov 24, 00:14
Well I didnt plan to step up tbh at first but you did OP me and woke me up :D

Thanks for the compliment. Your OP wasnt half bad either.

Goodluck to both of us :D

Wish you could let me noble more of the internals though lol

DeletedUser122494

Weren't you complaining that we attacked some of ya'll with less points but now you're bragging about taking down YouSett? with people whom have more points than he has.

Yousett was a top 10 account when we knocked him down. The players who took him down were smaller than him at the time (obviously not anymore, since, well...).

DeletedUser122749

:/ dont think I deserve this slaughter on the forums. My D was on the Hail front. We had an NAP with a expiration date. Didnt expect the termination. Lost my extended villages. But they also had 30 min trains at them. So really I think I don't think I deserve the hate here.

DeletedUser122494

:/ dont think I deserve this slaughter on the forums. My D was on the Hail front. We had an NAP with a expiration date. Didnt expect the termination. Lost my extended villages. But they also had 30 min trains at them. So really I think I don't think I deserve the hate here.

Then ask islagratte to stop baiting us :*

DeletedUser122494

How's the war with ISQUAD going @islagratte ?

Side 1:
Tribes: FSQUAD
Side 2:
Tribes: ISQUAD

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 38
Side 2: 4
Difference: 34

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 244,060
Side 2: 18,837
Difference: 225,223

chart

DeletedUser122494

Whole lot better than the other war it seems like...
Side 1:
Tribes: FSQUAD
Side 2:
Tribes: TFBS

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 9
Side 2: 28
Difference: 19

chart

Side 1: 67,666
Side 2: 179,349
Difference: 111,683

chart

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Side 1:
Tribes: FSQUAD, ISQUAD, JV, LotR, LotR2
Side 2:
Tribes: TFBS, REVO, REVO-A, ANTI, Hail

Side 1: 108
Side 2: 197
Difference: 89

chart

Side 1: 610,187
Side 2: 1,262,656
Difference: 652,469

chart

And how is that comeback going @YouSett? ?
Side 1:
Players: YouSett?
Side 2:

Side 1: 4
Side 2: 18
Difference: 14

chart

Side 1: 26,063
Side 2: 124,167
Difference: 98,104

chart

kallum001

You can use stats to frame it however you want, I especially like how you have chosen specifically to compare the coalition of tribes stats over the last month instead of the last week like you did with yourself and fsquad.

Maybe you just deliberately don't look at those stats because then you would see it's much more even than you're making it out to be.

Side 1:
Tribes: JV, FSQUAD, LotR, LotR2
Side 2:
Tribes: ANTI, ANTI ², Hail, REVO, REVO-A, TFBS, TFBS A

Side 1: 73
Side 2: 64
Difference: 9

chart

Side 1: 354,007
Side 2: 416,356
Difference: 62,349

chart

DeletedUser122494

You can use stats to frame it however you want, I especially like how you have chosen specifically to compare the coalition of tribes stats over the last month instead of the last week like you did with yourself and fsquad.

Maybe you just deliberately don't look at those stats because then you would see it's much more even than you're making it out to be.

Side 1:
Tribes: JV, FSQUAD, LotR, LotR2
Side 2:
Tribes: ANTI, ANTI ², Hail, REVO, REVO-A, TFBS, TFBS A

Side 1: 73
Side 2: 64
Difference: 9

chart

Side 1: 354,007
Side 2: 416,356
Difference: 62,349

chart

Where is ISQUAD? Also include the inactives you guys kicked/internalled; if you're going to include the inactives in REVO-A.

TheLastDodO

Reaction score
Yes I must take issue with Custer in general.
First off having a reliable stat poster is all well and good and after more than a decade of this game I realise that stats are weaponised as a form of pnp. No issue there.
However here we have a player who himself is rank 12 yet boasts a total OD rank of 241 and is, according to the stats up 27 - 2 against his own tribe ;)

Now normally I do not comment against individuals and their performance in any given world, and I have to admit my own performance has been somewhat stifled largely due to Hails solid wall they have put up. However the correspondence I have seen between yousett and the TFBS players actually participating in this fight have been jovial and good natured, I doubt they would endorse any direct attack on yousetts commitment to this fight or bring into question their ability.

This is a slow world Custer and many twists and turns are yet to reveal themselves before this war plays out to its conclusion. I will not offer any predictions, way too many variables but one thing seems to be clear, the more tfbs vills you take mate, the better it is for world peace ;)

What I am trying to say mate is, a little less arrogance echoing the remarks in your stat posting please, I believe you are not qualified to exude such confidence off the back of the hard work of your tribe mates and please use spoilers, no one should have to endure endless scrolling, its simply uncouth.

DeletedUser122494

Yes I must take issue with Custer in general.
First off having a reliable stat poster is all well and good and after more than a decade of this game I realise that stats are weaponised as a form of pnp. No issue there.
However here we have a player who himself is rank 12 yet boasts a total OD rank of 241 and is, according to the stats up 27 - 2 against his own tribe ;)

Now normally I do not comment against individuals and their performance in any given world, and I have to admit my own performance has been somewhat stifled largely due to Hails solid wall they have put up. However the correspondence I have seen between yousett and the TFBS players actually participating in this fight have been jovial and good natured, I doubt they would endorse any direct attack on yousetts commitment to this fight or bring into question their ability.

This is a slow world Custer and many twists and turns are yet to reveal themselves before this war plays out to its conclusion. I will not offer any predictions, way too many variables but one thing seems to be clear, the more tfbs vills you take mate, the better it is for world peace ;)

What I am trying to say mate is, a little less arrogance echoing the remarks in your stat posting please, I believe you are not qualified to exude such confidence off the back of the hard work of your tribe mates and please use spoilers, no one should have to endure endless scrolling, its simply uncouth.

Oh gosh, that sure was a lot of fancy words! Or maybe you prefer 'extravagant, sumptuous, resplendent words'?

Now back to topic, give my ODA rank a couple weeks and we'll see where it's at! As for OD rank, you guys will need to start attacking a bit before that one becomes decent, unfortunately.

I apologize for the uncouth lack of spoilers in my postings, it is a very plebeian mannerism indeed.

TheLastDodO

Reaction score
Oh gosh, that sure was a lot of fancy words! Or maybe you prefer 'extravagant, sumptuous, resplendent words'?

Now back to topic, give my ODA rank a couple weeks and we'll see where it's at! As for OD rank, you guys will need to start attacking a bit before that one becomes decent, unfortunately.

I apologize for the uncouth lack of spoilers in my postings, it is a very plebeian mannerism indeed.

Thankyou, apology accepted :)

DeletedUser122140

Yousett was a top 10 account when we knocked him down. The players who took him down were smaller than him at the time (obviously not anymore, since, well...).

Alright, I learned 10 years ago that the externals are not a place i want to hang out....it is a platform for players with bigger egos then skill to come and talk a big game. I have no time for reading about how cool someone thinks they are....Very few external trolls can actually perform on the battlefield.

Getting that out of the way...I will make a few comments on what i just wasted 30 minutes reading....

This game is a game of war. You pick someone to fight and you fight. Yes, i was a top 10 account and was feeling pretty good. I had just expanded East towards a tribe i was in a NAP with. That NAP didn't last long....and i was not prepared for the onslaught of hate that was waiting on me.

No, you didn't know who you were picking a fight with. You jumped first, from close range and got a good hit to the chin on me. Bravo! I already gave you credit for that. I also made sure you didn't get it done again.

The amount of troops that have died on my walls has been actually unbelievable....
As an attacker, i would given up on me long ago....i would shifted my focus to an easier target and used all these troops for expansion and not cannon fodder....

I have tons more i want to say...but like i started with. I do not have an ego. I do not need to boost it.

So, I will leave you with this....

Good job so far! Keep up the good work!

Sett (Finzones little drummer boy)

DeletedUser122140

And how is that comeback going @YouSett? ?
Side 1:
Players: YouSett?
Side 2:

Side 1: 4
Side 2: 18
Difference: 14

chart

Side 1: 26,063
Side 2: 124,167
Difference: 98,104

chart

I know...double posts are pathetic and frowned upon.....get over it.

Why? ^^ What was the point of this? I will be the first to admit my offensive game has been horrible. The timing of your tribe attacking me was perfect. Almost like you knew something...we wont go into that...we had some players that needed to be removed from our tribe. I had to take over a rather big account and it wasn't for free. I used up my offense and never have had a chance to get it back. I am fighting you and your group.

You can show stats that show you took 18 villages from me. What the stats do not show are how many of those are the same village that we traded back and forth. I prenobled 4 villages and let you take it 4 times and i took it back. All but one.

So many of your members have been beyond cool. Have had some really good banter back and forth....

Keep it classy and leave the garbage throwing for those that want to read it...

Thats all