-THB- and R4KI

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

A THB member is right beside me and he said he'll noble me when he gets nobles..... Sounds like he wants to scare me but it won't work on this world.

My point is that alot of TBH members are unmature,weak and act big.

DeletedUser

A THB member is right beside me and he said he'll noble me when he gets nobles..... Sounds like he wants to scare me but it won't work on this world.

My point is that alot of TBH members are unmature,weak and act big.

thats probably not all. i bet you half of them don't have troops

DeletedUser

This is another reason why I have an alias due to the fact that I don't want an entire tribe sending 5 spears at me.That's the most the whole tribe most likely has.

I'll just wait until someone finds out my real name on W45..... Take a few months to find out though.

DeletedUser

This is another reason why I have an alias due to the fact that I don't want an entire tribe sending 5 spears at me.That's the most the whole tribe most likely has.

I'll just wait until someone finds out my real name on W45..... Take a few months to find out though.

It will take us a few months to really care

DeletedUser

True.I'm going to leave this thread now and go to non top 20 tribe opinions....

DeletedUser

*Chokes on pizza* Another noob tribe has joined this "great" alliance?Hehe going to be fun taking them out.

DeletedUser

*Chokes on pizza* Another noob tribe has joined this "great" alliance?Hehe going to be fun taking them out.

You will take out Ego!! and R4ki ?
Good lock :icon_rolleyes:

I do love how noobs get high and mighty without even knowing what they are talking about

DeletedUser

We iz not a nub tribe. We wil nobel you! :icon_eek:

PS. pizza is fatty
PS2. I wantz some
PS3. I want one for christmas :<​

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You..... The Great Alliance.... Me.

That's what came into Brats mind probaly if he had one.Now I'm going to go back to reading funny mails.

Status
Not open for further replies.