-THB- and R4KI

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

i used it so he could see i am not a noob or has he calls it nooby not to see he is a noob i read that in his thread. and i seen him post nooby more times then i could count lol fear KO why not give reasons as too why i am not the sharpest pencil!!!

so....ummm using twstats means ur not a noob? uhm...then i r 1337 :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

i have been playing for over a year so no not a noob but not vet either so what am i huh??? i am just not good at punctuation i got kicked out of two schools for bad behaviour so did not do much learning lol

Suck my kiss

Suck my kiss

post_old.gif
#19 Today, 06:07 Top
well im under attack from them and no one would send me suport so I had to do something right?

its my first world and attacking is an act of war from what all the good players have told me
icon_redface.gif

the whole reason i posted was to flame kiss look in an act of war!!!! and tell me kiss has the right to call every1 nooby.

u just wait til bp is up and i get my swords to atta k u with!

and u cant even kill my troops cuz when u attack i can hide them in the hixeout so u cant fimnd them so Ha beat that NOOBY NOOB

go bak

DeletedUser

u just wait til bp is up and i get my swords to atta k u with!

and u cant even kill my troops cuz when u attack i can hide them in the hixeout so u cant fimnd them so Ha beat that NOOBY NOOB

go bak

Omg what has happened to TW? :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

kiss you would attack me with swords lol bring it on i want the odd :)

balubhai

let us elope .... grrr where is my LC ???????? ooops where is my stable ???????? oh no i dont even have a smithy , i am all mines :(. Do u mind walking ?

DeletedUser

Blimey, haven't seen you about since W25... When you and I think it was willo was at each others throats... :lol:

And to the Raventower person above, commenting on someones English/Grammar skills in a rule b-b-b-b-breaker... :icon_wink:

hehe yeh it's been a while

Status
Not open for further replies.