-THB- and R4KI

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Also. Brat > You :D

thats right. I got the crocodile jaws out :icon_cool:​

luc6

Easy. Go to off topic in your forums and its pretty much the same :icon_wink:

Not at all, We are just hitting the tavern and drinking like theres no tommorow never sober even the scouts walks a bit odd :lol:

DeletedUser

uhm....seriously are you guys playing along....or....don't you get it?:icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Avy 0/10
Sig 6/10

you got a big head... :icon_razz:

On topic: Get what?

DeletedUser53562

disagree...this thread shows our ultimate super awesomeness and how we will totally "have surprise copulation" this world :icon_biggrin:

Did someone say copulation? :icon_eek: I am so in. :icon_cool:

And HOLY SHNIKEYS!!!! Leodegrance.... we were just talking about you in some chat... remember the good old days of Chaos flaming. <3

DeletedUser

Did someone say copulation? :icon_eek: I am so in. :icon_cool:

And HOLY SHNIKEYS!!!! Leodegrance.... we were just talking about you in some chat... remember the good old days of Chaos flaming. <3

omg someone actually remembers me!:D hey deb :) long time no see huh? :p what was it....w25?

i didn't get it yet
there is still hope :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Suck my kiss

This is another reason why I have an alias due to the fact that I don't want an entire tribe sending 5 spears at me.That's the most the whole tribe most likely has.

I'll just wait until someone finds out my real name on W45..... Take a few months to find out though.

you want to try me nooby!!!! I have 5 spears and one palidan! lvl 4 wall!

DeletedUser

This is another reason why I have an alias due to the fact that I don't want an entire tribe sending 5 spears at me.That's the most the whole tribe most likely has.

I'll just wait until someone finds out my real name on W45..... Take a few months to find out though.

We might be twins :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

you want to try me nooby!!!! I have 5 spears and one palidan! lvl 4 wall!

first of its paladin and secondly dont call ppl nooby when this is your first ever world ok??? nooby lol. check tw stats kiss before posting a reply if you know what tw stats is that is.

thirdly you have just told every1 your troop count that is not clever :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

This reminds me of w27 (tribe lock world) when people just look at TWstats think thats all to it. Kiss could have a w1 account aswell, you just never know from TWstats as they just show you info in Black and White

DeletedUser

Suck my kiss

post_old.gif
#19 Today, 06:07 Top
well im under attack from them and no one would send me suport so I had to do something right?

its my first world and attacking is an act of war from what all the good players have told me
icon_redface.gif

the whole reason i posted was to flame kiss look in an act of war!!!! and tell me kiss has the right to call every1 nooby.

DeletedUser

Then why use TWstats as proof of his first world?

i used it so he could see i am not a noob or has he calls it nooby not to see he is a noob i read that in his thread. and i seen him post nooby more times then i could count lol fear KO why not give reasons as too why i am not the sharpest pencil!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.