The best merger that would end the future of all other tribes.

SPIESAREGREAT

I have been thinking about several tribes merging into one. I have been craving for a Bunny + FID merger. If that happens, all else shall fail under their big hand. Slapping every single player out there and every other tribe.

I am also expecting a Waldo + [R] merger since they are both fighting for the same cause. Destruction of 3DX.

[R] + TSL merger would be a dream come true. However, they are currently busy on different warfronts.

An Above + Below merger would also become a threat to FID and other sorrounding tribes.

3DX + XTC would be a good merger too. Unfortunately, 3DX is currently at a losing end of their war against [R].

WAR + REBZ + ~IOD~ is a merger i have been hearing these days. Its main purpose is to stop TSL's expansion in the Northwest.

Well.. What have you been dreaming of?

DeletedUser

I am also expecting a Waldo + [R] merger since they are both fighting for the same cause. Destruction of 3DX.
If it hasn't happened yet, I see no reason it should/will happen.

[R] + TSL merger would be a dream come true. However, they are currently busy on different warfronts.
Why/how would this be a "dream come true"?
In case you hadn't realized, there was some tension between these tribes as indicated in the thread where they argued about their failed NAP.
I can't see this happening ever.

An Above + Below merger would also become a threat to FID and other sorrounding tribes.
Let's be honest. You just want them to rename themselves Middle.

3DX + XTC would be a good merger too. Unfortunately, 3DX is currently at a losing end of their war against [R].
Sure, except that they are at war. :icon_rolleyes:

WAR + REBZ + ~IOD~ is a merger i have been hearing these days. Its main purpose is to stop TSL's expansion in the Northwest.
This seems like a stupid idea to me. Why would REBZ start a war with -T-, just to merge a few days later and drag themselves into a war with TSL?

If you're talking about "The best merger that would end the future of all other tribes", the clear option would be all tribes merging into one.
Since this world has no member limit (which TSL has demonstrated nicely... good use of the mass recruit button there guys *claps*), that would obviously be the merger which would end all other tribes. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

1337+FiD+[R]+TSL+Bunny+3DX+any other tribe that can merge themselves into something mergeworthy by the time it happens.

DeletedUser42132

around 75% of what have you mention it is not going to happen ever

DeletedUser

Jeremy all i can say is we (REBZ) wont merge, but i can tell you we are more happy with 1000 incomings than 0.

and phasezero, if 25% did happen i would be suprised xD

DeletedUser

I have been thinking about several tribes merging into one. I have been craving for a Bunny + FID merger. If that happens, all else shall fail under their big hand. Slapping every single player out there and every other tribe.

I am also expecting a Waldo + [R] merger since they are both fighting for the same cause. Destruction of 3DX. - This has happened as much as it will.

[R] + TSL merger would be a dream come true. However, they are currently busy on different warfronts. They'll be at war soon as TSL ended their NAP and has been attacking [R]

An Above + Below merger would also become a threat to FID and other sorrounding tribes. - These two tribes are at war, hardly likely to merge to battle Fid.

3DX + XTC would be a good merger too. Unfortunately, 3DX is currently at a losing end of their war against [R]. XTC and 3DX are also at war, not to mention that 3DX would be breaking agreements to do this and 3DX are very loyal to their agreements.

WAR + REBZ + ~IOD~ is a merger i have been hearing these days. Its main purpose is to stop TSL's expansion in the Northwest. -No. Lol, I can see other things happening up there, but Rebz are not the sort to merge there... If they did go anywhere I'd say it'd be somewherel like 1337.

So that's my thoughts. I can see about 3 or 4 mergers coming up and they include some you've mentioned.

DeletedUser

TSL will merge none. Unique was part of our early team, and now they come back. Simple is that.

DeletedUser

I am also expecting a Waldo + [R] merger since they are both fighting for the same cause. Destruction of 3DX. From what I heard it has already happened. Sorta

[R] + TSL merger would be a dream come true. However, they are currently busy on different warfronts. They're about to go to war with each other

An Above + Below merger would also become a threat to FID and other sorrounding tribes. You spelled surrounding wrong. These guys are at war

3DX + XTC would be a good merger too. Unfortunately, 3DX is currently at a losing end of their war against [R]. Apparently at war

WAR + REBZ + ~IOD~ is a merger i have been hearing these days. Its main purpose is to stop TSL's expansion in the Northwest. I can tell where you heard this rumor. ~IOD~ apparently wants it. REBZ will never merge. WAR!!! could use the help for the war against TSL but might not want the merge. Oh, and IOD took in some -T- members.

Well.. What have you been dreaming of? Cute little butterflies killing people with their cuteness.

lol, the only merge that has not happened that could happen on that list would be IOD + WAR. Even then it's still not likely.

DeletedUser

We dont have much choice really not to respect our agreements even if we wanted to. One breach and we lose the village we just conquered along with another one. That's why I always double check wich K I am conquering a village in before I send nobles :)

DeletedUser

Any another big merge is a stupid thing to do for this world. Us in TSL we admit that we are too many, but that merge it had to be done, unique were our brothers.... Anyway, those who will be not fit for TSL will wanish in short time.

DeletedUser

[R] looks like they took in a few of the actives, dont see a full merger happening there, if it was going to they would have already. Maybe a few more swaps down the line and eat the rest as waldo has little talent left and no 3DX gains under thier belts

Considering the distain and flamming the TSL leaders have lowered themselves to against the [R] leader on the forums I dont see this happening, but IF this war gets started I do see TSL loosing some members to [R] cause I hear theres very little communication between the original Romanians and all thier new forced members. I see light at the end of the tunnel for all you guys who HAD TO join TSL.

An Above + Below merger would also become a threat to FID and other surrounding tribes.

I dont see above making that move it would be suicide as they are spread out in FID territory. If anything Bellow and K67 merger so they can go down together. I think it was a wrong move for Below to get involved in the K67 war against FID and I hear that the Below leader is now looking to make a coalition......sad when tribes do this as it shows thier true cowardice

They are at War so I vote no...too much hugging keep your wars, XTC go hug [R] it might help you in the long run lol

Rebz and IOD I could see, would be a good way to boost presence and hit TSL, I think everyone on TSL borders should hit them including [R] but saddly havent seen [R] hit back yet. As for war!! get off the forums and get back to war planning. If they are going to merge with anyone its going to have to be a tribe who can do something in the war and Rebz seem to have wimped out on attacking TSL.

Bunny & Fid - Its going to happen just a matter of when

[R] & 3DX - If they can ceasefire and agree on terms etc they would be a great tribe that wont get pushed around by the Bunny/Fid Lion

1337 & ~SAD~ & Anarky & Mania - Yep I said it so :p

Below & K67 - Might as well your in a joint war already

DeletedUser

[R] looks like they took in a few of the actives, dont see a full merger happening there, if it was going to they would have already. Maybe a few more swaps down the line and eat the rest as waldo has little talent left and no 3DX gains under thier belts

Considering the distain and flamming the TSL leaders have lowered themselves to against the [R] leader on the forums I dont see this happening, but IF this war gets started I do see TSL loosing some members to [R] cause I hear theres very little communication between the original Romanians and all thier new forced members. I see light at the end of the tunnel for all you guys who HAD TO join TSL.

An Above + Below merger would also become a threat to FID and other surrounding tribes.

I dont see above making that move it would be suicide as they are spread out in FID territory. If anything Bellow and K67 merger so they can go down together. I think it was a wrong move for Below to get involved in the K67 war against FID and I hear that the Below leader is now looking to make a coalition......sad when tribes do this as it shows thier true cowardice

They are at War so I vote no...too much hugging keep your wars, XTC go hug [R] it might help you in the long run lol

Rebz and IOD I could see, would be a good way to boost presence and hit TSL, I think everyone on TSL borders should hit them including [R] but saddly havent seen [R] hit back yet. As for war!! get off the forums and get back to war planning. If they are going to merge with anyone its going to have to be a tribe who can do something in the war and Rebz seem to have wimped out on attacking TSL.

Bunny & Fid - Its going to happen just a matter of when

[R] & 3DX - If they can ceasefire and agree on terms etc they would be a great tribe that wont get pushed around by the Bunny/Fid Lion

1337 & ~SAD~ & Anarky & Mania - Yep I said it so :p

Below & K67 - Might as well your in a joint war already

Noob nothing to do with reality =) ....
pS i heard about a merge between TSL and Bunny and FID , just because war!! is to powerfull, and we have to conquer them ^^ . They have magic artefacts...

DeletedUser

Aww how cute all 3 of you post at the same time.....Yawn....can we for once not make a threadd about TSL cause you guys are attention whores, either say something related to the thread or go powder your noses