The best merger that would end the future of all other tribes.

DeletedUser

Aww how cute all 3 of you post at the same time.....Yawn....can we for once not make a threadd about TSL cause you guys are attention whores, either say something related to the thread or go powder your noses

we have no personal lifes , just forums, and some times we take villages from noobs ^^

DeletedUser

yellow mellow has nothing to do with WAR!! and why have you invaded this thread thats my job :icon_evil:. lets play a game called count how many posts a tribe makes and how good that tribe is.

(i think he is a troll but a good one :icon_wink: a yellow mellow one)

DeletedUser

Hey Yellow, what's your ingame name?
I want to make sure Split has somewhere to direct his anger when he sees that post of yours :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Not hard to figure it out mate, I'll give ya a hint Its a play on my name here

DeletedUser

A play eh?
Well whatever it is, it doesn't have yellow nor mellow in it ^_^

Just one more hint please, cause I can't think of anything so I'm scanning the ranks, going from top to bottom.
34412 and still nothing... =P

truebluesky maybe?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Many posters are these days. Didn't used to be that way, and they always have some other excuse to show that they aren't indeed a coward. Really, this game has become more and more based on fear. Fear of being attacked, fear of losing a war, fear of being betrayed before you can betray, fear of a fight that doesn't have a predetermined outcome.. Players will do just about anything to pacify their fears, even if it means taking a new name.

DeletedUser

i play for the fun and sometimes how unpredictable it is and the variety of tactics.

now back to merging i think the best merge would be between us and K67 for being decent at holding off bigger tribes than us. we would work our way to the middle then control the world. (that proberly made more sense in my head)

DeletedUser

i play for the fun and sometimes how unpredictable it is and the variety of tactics.

now back to merging i think the best merge would be between us and K67 for being decent at holding off bigger tribes than us. we would work our way to the middle then control the world. (that proberly made more sense in my head)

You think is good for your tribe to merge with a far far away tribe ? Omg your are noober as the days pass. Hardly wait to reach your zone on the battlefield.... ^^. Please grow up faster

DeletedUser

You think is good for your tribe to merge with a far far away tribe ? Omg your are noober as the days pass. Hardly wait to reach your zone on the battlefield.... ^^. Please grow up faster

you thought i was serious :icon_eek:. no but K67 are doing a good job on a serious note and i reckon if there was a merger they should be included maybe them and below would be a good merge as they dont have too many member that would be a good merge they mey even beat back FID and the core tribes. they have under a 1/3 member compared to TSL has maybe you could learn something from there opteron.

north west has no good merges that could be possible.

in the core FID are on either side of bunny and are genraly getting in the way of each other and they have diffrent diplomacy which wont help in the future there should be a merge there and alot of cuts otherwise the tribe would be too big.

north east i reckon 1337 and FID would be an intresting merge as it would surround bunny and lead to a good war with them or maybe just a very one sided one.

in the south west all possible merges have happened.

DeletedUser

hahaha,andrew you little genius :)))

i think you re very proud for this analysis ,how long did it take to think at it?a hour?two?

DeletedUser

even this bit:
north east i reckon 1337 and FID would be an intresting merge as it would surround bunny and lead to a good war with them or maybe just a very one sided one.

DeletedUser

andrew please stop, you dont know nothing. Dont care about our big number of member , we handle them very well, maybe you should be afraid for you low member count, i've attacked yesterday two of you and no response, you became also inactive ?? No suprise to that, TSL has this kind of effect

DeletedUser

Why does almost every thread on here always have to be about TSL and WAR? If you're gonna flame each other, do it in the TSL vs WAR thread.
And besides, the only truly good merges would be good small tribes into good large tribes.

DeletedUser

sorry that was slightly my fault or should say my fault but other than that my post was serious and half decent (for a change). i wasnt expecting so much kick back.

z grade you are right but there arent too many good small tribes kicking around at the moment other than K67 and REBZ who arent that close to each other

Last edited by a moderator: