The Cure for Urbanization

Deleted User - 10770065

Better than Rx. This doesn't apply anyway? Urban didn't declare on Rx claiming that they would wipe them out, did they? I think that the tribe declaring has the responsibility to at least put up a good fight and make the war somewhat significant. Considering they did declare and did want this.

If a tribe plans to wipe another tribe out, they don't mean in a matter of 1-2 weeks does they? The war is currently stalemate, neither tribe has rode on any sort of momentum yet.

DeletedUser

What's your ign name Nick.. Not much point signing your name if we don't know who you actually are haha. Maybe a proper summary of what is going on would be nice too. I suspect Urban is up though.

DeletedUser

What's your ign name Nick.. Not much point signing your name if we don't know who you actually are haha. Maybe a proper summary of what is going on would be nice too. I suspect Urban is up though.

Nothing is happening, we have a ceasefire, and have other issues we are dealing with.

As for war stats, I'd say they were even, but more importantly both sides found the weak links in their tribes and they have subsequently been dealt with.

Re Nick, I dont believe he plays this world, he just has friends on w61.

Dal

DeletedUser107584

Someone has appeared to have mis-read the statistics.

Nick

1 Ally 267 178
2 Enemy 178 267
Copied straight from the actual war thread :/ the only "misreading" i did was saying that Rx won by considerably less than what they actually did :/

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Depends on how you look at it. The stats show Rx won, but the stats also say i only have 36 caps when i have nearer 70. Alot of kicking etc happened so harder to judge

DeletedUser

1 Ally 267 178
2 Enemy 178 267
Copied straight from the actual war thread :/ the only "misreading" i did was saying that Rx won by considerably less than what they actually did :/

As I said, It was pretty even - and who cares?

Dal

DeletedUser

I do hence why I asked the question. Jerk. But I see an accurate answer won't be given.

DeletedUser

I do hence why I asked the question. Jerk. But I see an accurate answer won't be given.

Insulting other members of the community is not very nice :icon_sad:

The in game stats showed there was nothing between us

1 Ally 158 147 36.048.496 43.498.232 - Urban
2 Enemy 147 158 33.322.901 54.179.402 - RX

But there were people being Kicked on both sides that wouldnt be included in these stats.

I usually look at territory movements though - and there wasnt really any. Rx made inroads into west k24 - but this was at the expense of MD, and Urban (with Riot!) cleared out a few pockets of Rx in central K24.

K23 not much movement, K16 however I personally think Rx made better gains.

IS that detailed enough for you?

Dal

DeletedUser104736

I find the troll amusing, and far less obnoxious than some of the other posters on these forums....

:icon_biggrin:

Dal

Trolls used to viewed, a little like this:

[spoil]
images
[/spoil]

Now trolls are viewed in the following manner:

[spoil]
images
[/spoil]

​Nick

DeletedUser