The Cure for Urbanization

DeletedUser

haha Riot is also supporting tarnished? lol

I had some incoming supports from riot too lol
but so bad they were late, and w8 for nobling tarnished old villages soon, check tarnished today again :p

BTW Urban started to take inactive members and just a few villages from active players but they will pay for this very soon.

P.S: please tell riot support their own members instead of Urban :p

DeletedUser

haha Riot is also supporting tarnished? lol

I had some incoming supports from riot too lol
but so bad they were late, and w8 for nobling tarnished old villages soon, check tarnished today again :p

BTW Urban started to take inactive members and just a few villages from active players but they will pay for this very soon.

P.S: please tell riot support their own members instead of Urban :p

Some times its not wise to poke a Tiger, you might find that the bars to its cage arent fully closed....

Dal

DeletedUser

I like to poke even tiger or lion :D
To see what will happen :p

Good luck with that, at the moment all it seems to be getting you is lost troops - Dodging is a skill as well :icon_wink:

Dal

DeletedUser

haha
all the nukes are dodged :D you can't see why u hit empty villages? lol
but if u try to noble for sure u'll fail :D

DeletedUser

hah
all the nukes are dodged :D you can't see why u hit empty villages? lol
but if u try to noble for sure u'll fail :D

I thought I was hitting empty villages because my first nuke had cleared all the troops :icon_neutral:

Dal

DeletedUser

u can think whatever u want lol
So if you think the village is cleared why u fear from nobling? lol

just some of ur nukes killed my troops because I have rl too lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser99652

Love the claims on inactivity. <3
Only down 6 in the war stats.

DeletedUser

Now they'll claim Mkhole as inactive and kick him when Demon logs on silly. :icon_cry:

even if that was real (everybody knows that's not) you can't even take 1 of my villages to see something like this will happen

DeletedUser106502

Latest updates (last 1 week and 48 hours):

Side 1:
Tribes: Urban
Side 2:
Tribes: Rx, R-X
Timeframe: Last week
Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 42
Side 2: 40
Difference: 2
chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 415,156
Side 2: 370,698
Difference: 44,458
chart

Side 1:
Tribes: Urban
Side 2:
Tribes: Rx, R-X
Timeframe: Last 48 hours
Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 22
Side 2: 5
Difference: 17
chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 215,765
Side 2: 50,331
Difference: 165,434
chart

DeletedUser

congrts on eating our inactives :D

Pretty sure your "inactives" were fighting back until they were made inactive by us. And better we take them than you - just means less room for you to run to in the end.

Dal

DeletedUser

failed :D

Jramsy left 1 month ago
riley left 2 weeks ago
and veritas left 4 days ago :D

about 20 of your stats are just for these players :D
But our 42 stats are just active players :D

and those nobles of turnished on thor are just on same villages they both snipe they villages back... again and again :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser99652

Wow mkhole, do you own a watch? calendar? Seriously you need to get your dates fixed.

DeletedUser

failed :D

Jramsy left 1 month ago
riley left 2 weeks ago
and veritas left 4 days ago :D

about 20 of your stats are just for these players :D
But our 42 stats are just active players :D

and those nobles of turnished on thor are just on same villages they both snipe they villages back... again and again :D

In the end Mk, (i'll call you that from now on) are those villages still in RX? would they have been in RX if no war was declared?

Its not our fault your leadership left unattended villa's on the front line, and you guys were too slow to take them.

You have the element of surprise, your initial takes should be better, and you have let us gain villa's that were in your tribe. The stats are the stats, in the end your element of surprise is gone, and pretty soon you'll start losing territory.

There is no argueing that - inactive/active/made to be inactive/ who cares they belonged to Rx, they dont anymore.

Dal

DeletedUser106502

LOL - you know how to twist the facts mkhole :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

In the end Mk, (i'll call you that from now on) are those villages still in RX? would they have been in RX if no war was declared?

Its not our fault your leadership left unattended villa's on the front line, and you guys were too slow to take them.

You have the element of surprise, your initial takes should be better, and you have let us gain villa's that were in your tribe. The stats are the stats, in the end your element of surprise is gone, and pretty soon you'll start losing territory.

There is no argueing that - inactive/active/made to be inactive/ who cares they belonged to Rx, they dont anymore.

Dal

yep, we will c soon in the future, result of all of your tribe's attention was just about 3 4 villages per day from active players most snips.
That's not surprise things to u guys and u insist on it, let war goes for a month and then come here together and say something...

and at the end no problem for those inactives, we aren't point whores to keep inactive members on our tribe just for points, and be sure we had enough targets to leave those inactive villages in your territory to goes barb we have enough food to eat on our clusters

So be patient and w8 for more results soon

ono412

Not trying to be rude, I just feel like you shouldn't talk when the results are clearly undercutting your bragging...

image.php

image.php