The Cure for Urbanization

Deleted User - 10770065

He's in this crappy clan called FMO. He tried to recruit me, but then I was like "nawww dog, man's roll this solo, you gets?" and then he declared on me so then I whooped his ass 1 vs 56.

Slayer PRO, Uncaged.

L2recognise.

Serious bro? I've heard your name from somewhere... I think it was registered down as among the TW Elite, congrats.

DeletedUser99652

1. So what was your excuse? Just because you say it's not an excuse, doesn't mean it isn't one.

2. Sorry can't, playing xbox :icon_rolleyes:

3. Oh you are playing xbox too? what's your gamertag? :icon_biggrin:

1. take it as an excuse, thats your opinion and feel free to think it. I am just saying I wasnt using it as an excuse, but if thats how it sounded to you.
2. thats cool, good for you.
3. I dont need anyone else spamming with stuff. I get enough of it from Knox, and Conway. So sorry man, but no can do.

DeletedUser

Serious bro? I've heard your name from somewhere... I think it was registered down as among the TW Elite, congrats.

That's me. I'm so pro, I get 2 attempts at cancel sniping.

L2recognise.

Also Daze, I believe it is you that keeps sending me friend requests and asking me to play games with you. :p
When will you get it?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

5K? I send that daily.

Its nubs on ice round dem parts.

I wasn't trying to say it was a lot by itself, but when compared to what other Urban members received in the first day or so it was. Most people didn't get more than a few hundred incomings. Tarnished got 5k + < The dramatic difference more than hints at the fact that there was some sort of an OP made on him.

Caleb1996

I don't know what the standards are for an op in Urban but in Rx an op has a designated time, designated villages, and everybody works together. Our attacks on Tarnished were a free for all. That was hardly an op. We haven't had an op on Urban to date. Also, mkhole's native language is not English so why bother pick on him for it. I bet hardly any of you know a single word in his native language. Just cut the crap and try to decipher his posts.

DeletedUser

Do you realize how stupid all of your posts look? not only due to the spotty English, which is understandable I suppose. But because of the content of what you're posting.

I have not seen any Urban member take any villages from your academy. There may be a couple, but none that I've seen. I wouldn't be surprised if there hasn't been any. Therefore, we have obviously been taking Rx villages, so I'd say we can :icon_rolleyes:

I will wait for more kicks, but like the others they probably won't happen until the player starts losing villages and making you guys look even worse than you are.

This is where a small part of me died. Too much stupid for one sentence.

[SPOIL]
UEBNYvsGT0SMTtZz6o_uhg2.jpg
[/SPOIL]

In summary, Mkhole -

[SPOIL]
1003368-3015062728_6b27f9a6ae_super.jpg
[/SPOIL]

EDIT:

Seriously? I'm taking "we hadn't any op on ur tribe" as "we haven't had any ops yet on anyone in your tribe". If my translation is correct, dafuq? You didn't OP Tarnished the first day or so of the war? He was the only member of Urban I know of to receive over a couple hundred incomings on that first day. And he had well over 5k at one point (I believe). < That plus the fact you must have coordinated on which villages who would take (since like almost 30 were taken) = an OP. kthxbye

haha :D
u play with your english speaking?!!
I play with my troops...
If u try to sort some Ops and some attacks instead of wasting ur time to post something like this urban had something to say then :p

English speaking isn't matter for me I speak with my troops :p
Noobs like u try to show themselves on forums instead of game :p

and yes Turnished wasn't an OP just we told our members go and eat him for breakfast and they ate him :p
he had 5K incomings because our members know how to attack not like some noobs on Urban which don't know how to send nobles :p

I wanna see ur face when u c our real OP on urban and see what u have to say here :p

DeletedUser

I don't know what the standards are for an op in Urban but in Rx an op has a designated time, designated villages, and everybody works together. Our attacks on Tarnished were a free for all. That was hardly an op. We haven't had an op on Urban to date. Also, mkhole's native language is not English so why bother pick on him for it. I bet hardly any of you know a single word in his native language. Just cut the crap and try to decipher his posts.

In my post earlier I had said his lack of English was understandable, but the content/meaning of his posts was still idiotic.

Also, the fact that you had a designated time frame, and there were members obviously working together at least some, and you had a common target (instead of attacking random frontline Urban members) constitutes for what I called it, which was "some what of an OP".

Also, what's goin on over there in Rx? I've nobled from 3 members, and none have made any attempt (to my knowledge) to snipe, pre-noble, or re-cap. You guys all 'inactive'? :lol:

DeletedUser

haha :D
u play with your english speaking?!!
I play with my troops...
If u try to sort some Ops and some attacks instead of wasting ur time to post something like this urban had something to say then :p

English speaking isn't matter for me I speak with my troops :p
Noobs like u try to show themselves on forums instead of game :p

and yes Turnished wasn't an OP just we told our members go and eat him for breakfast and they ate him :p
he had 5K incomings because our members know how to attack not like some noobs on Urban which don't know how to send nobles :p

I wanna see ur face when u c our real OP on urban and see what u have to say here :p

[SPOIL]
UEBNYvsGT0SMTtZz6o_uhg2.jpg
[/SPOIL]

^^might just have to use this beast after every one of your posts :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser99652

Well Rx's lead will be gone in a few hours. So how was that headstart? Even soon enough, with us killing in ODA and you guys gaining some good ODD aswell.

DeletedUser

be happy for now (with inactive taken villages :))) )but soon it will end lol

DeletedUser99652

Got my 2, even with my terribly timed train.

Also fun fact, Rx are being hit by Zombie. Seems Zombies are looking for The Cure. ;D

EDIT: yes corny as hell but hey have some fun with it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I don't know what the standards are for an op in Urban but in Rx an op has a designated time, designated villages, and everybody works together. Our attacks on Tarnished were a free for all.

If thats the case then you wasted an opportunity. The fact still remains your players had time to stack their fronts and prepare, even a free for all it was poor.

As for us. everytime we start a mini op the player becomes inactive and on some occassions gets booted :icon_rolleyes:

Dal

DeletedUser

Got my 2, even with my terribly timed train.

Also fun fact, Rx are being hit by Zombie. Seems Zombies are looking for The Cure. ;D

EDIT: yes corny as hell but hey have some fun with it.

News to me that we're attacking Rx lol. You'd think I'd know, being on that front ;)

And we don't want any cure lol. Brains are tasty :D

~Morningfrost

Deleted User - 10770065

News to me that we're attacking Rx lol. You'd think I'd know, being on that front ;)

~Morningfrost

That's the thing, you're eating the brains of Rx to get the cure of the infection you zombies all have :lol:

DeletedUser99652

~Morningfrost

Well Morning you can mail me ingame about it if you dont believe me. I have incomings on 2 newly taken villages from Rx showing fakes from Riot!, Urban, and Zombie.
I don't know whose more surprised, me, or you. lol

But yeah sorry for the stupid joke, couldnt resist.

DeletedUser

If thats the case then you wasted an opportunity. The fact still remains your players had time to stack their fronts and prepare, even a free for all it was poor.

As for us. everytime we start a mini op the player becomes inactive and on some occassions gets booted :icon_rolleyes:

Dal

This^

It's really quite the buzz kill tbh :icon_neutral: