Difference: 6

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 503,471
Side 2: 439,044
Difference: 64,427

chart
[/SPOIL]

As expected, Rx had a decent lead the first day or so, but Urban has now led in caps the last 5 out of the 7 days that the war has been going and has now caught up with Rx in caps. Rx. hasn't done much in the last couple of days, so maybe they're planning something big. We'll see :icon_smile:

DeletedUser99652

Yupp, like I said earlier. Gonna be a fun war for both sides. =]

roman01

Apologies for the misconceptions. Phai, you claim I back stab people. But throughout W61 I have been nothing but honest. Of course, I have misguided you at times and will continue to do so because of your attitude towards others.

This mail may not seem very interesting to you gents, the point of this is a war thread. But we wouldn't be here without Phai's attitude. :)

Of course, any one in panic would mistake my indirection as an act of aggression. Phai was clearly panicky.

Mail:

[SPOIL]
roman01 Aug 26,2012 16:55
Well, I've unblocked you. My view of you hasn't changed... You've a lot of convincing to do that, however I will thank you for identifying Hunster's inability to tag. It is suggested you suffer the same illness but at least you are able to counter it by setting a sitter.

Your support in identifying the crack within Urban definitely will not go unappreciated, you have also passed the test I designated, by proving Kraken are not a bunch of mass recruiters and that you have the ability to co-ordinate your efforts when required. My view on Kraken has improved slightly. Thank you. ;)

Phaidra Aug 26,2012 16:57
I don't know how to tag? :)

roman01 Aug 26,2012 16:59
I didn't believe a word they said, Don't worry. ;)

Phaidra Aug 26,2012 17:01
So. Who declares on who? Or you want to keep this low?

roman01 Aug 26,2012 17:05
I just mentioned Kraken's image has improved slightly, That isn't a war suggestion unless you take offence to compliments? If so I apologise. :D

Phaidra Aug 26,2012 17:07
No, dear.
I take offense in oilman attacking Voda out of the blue.

roman01 Aug 26,2012 17:10
I was notified that Oilman had incomings from Voda. No attacks on Voda were suggested except the self defence I co-ordinated when I took over the sit later that evening.

Seems like you've had your fun with Hunster. ;) You're welcome to another split, but due to his incompetence we'll be finishing him off. It shocks me really.

Phaidra Aug 26,2012 17:10
Voda was not first to attack. That I know for sure.

roman01 Aug 26,2012 17:11
Hmmm... All right, I'll take your word for it. Take that as a praise considering how much I dislike you. :)

Phaidra Aug 26,2012 17:13
I think we will interact more than we both want as aggression towards eachother on a tribal level will not end any time soon.
We may as well keep it civil, considering you dislike me maybe a bit less than I dislike you :)

roman01 Aug 26,2012 17:17
It wasn't because I removed you on skype was it. If so you're taking it a bit personally. ;)

It could stop, Or it could escalate. A word from me and aggression on Kraken will cease. How you want to play it rests on you. Consider Urban's situation. We have an excellent ODA rating and the tribe has been around for less than a month, with significantly less members than most tribes and pretty much equivalent or better in most aspects. Whether you want to push your luck by expanding into an unidentified continent or clear up your existing one, it's solely up to you and only you will be held responsible for what you want to do. But whatever you decide, I'd like to come to an agreement on it. :)

Phaidra Aug 26,2012 17:20
Removing me from skype has nothing to do with anything.
It'd be childish to make a reason out of it. Or wouldn't it?

An agreement? About?

roman01 Aug 26,2012 17:23
An agreement on how you'd like to take things from here, If anything we've given you the benefit of the doubt in this situation with regards to Hunster. If we had intentions on co-ordinating efforts against you we would have done so already. I wouldn't of been able to judge Kraken's co-ordination without a specific test to judge the nature and co-ordination of the tribe. With regards to timing & co-ordination, Kraken isn't too shabby. The players who make an effort have been identified and under further investigation, the majority of those players aren't too bad.

Phaidra Aug 26,2012 17:26
You're being shallow again. Which makes me not know what you're talking about.

You allied Impact, now NAPed Riot and now you are talking to me about agreements. Playing tribalhugs, mate?

roman01 Aug 26,2012 17:29
If you're encouraging we hug your villages Phaidra, You just had to say the word. I'm offering you a chance to focus your efforts on your own continent rather than straining your resources to a point [ally]Nomads[/ally] could take advantage of you should they want to.

Unity came to us with the suggestion. As members of Unity are former members of mine and have a deep respect for my leadership capabilities, yes I thought I'd repay the favour.

If you'd like to accuse me of being Shallow, I've just suggested your members aren't too shabby due to evidence of you being able to effectively co-ordinate. Something you failed to show me when asking for an NAP all those weeks ago.

Phaidra Aug 26,2012 17:34
You make me laugh, roman :)
Always twisting my words.
When I said shallow, I meant you tend to talk in riddles and hardly saying anything factual. Which makes it hard for me to understand what you actually want.

What is there to coordinate efforts on in our continent? Last time I checked, our domination is close to being complete there.

And what I was saying earlier is that I don't see who's left for you to fight if we stop aggression.

roman01 Aug 26,2012 17:42
Isn't saying what I want enough for you. ;) I usually wouldn't tell you a word of what I have in mind.

Kraken has expansion possibilities to the south, As we have expansion possibilities to the west. I'm sure there's something we could agree to.

Phaidra Aug 26,2012 17:43
To your west...that is CSI and Powah, right?

roman01 Aug 26,2012 17:44
Meant the tribes to the east... Thanks for making me seem like a right pain. ;)

Phaidra Aug 26,2012 17:45
Oh. Rx. Interesting.

roman01 Aug 26,2012 17:46
They recruited RU refugees you see. Nothing solid, they just need to go.

roman01 Aug 26,2012 17:47
Then again, I have friends in Rx as I do Kraken. We'll see.

Where would Kraken expand should a war with Urban not be initiated.

Phaidra Aug 26,2012 17:48
Where would Kraken expand should a war with Urban not be initiated.

If that's a question, it's a good one. I don't know.

roman01 Aug 26,2012 17:49
Ah, So if I guess correctly you believe Urban is your only fair game, and Nomads is of some superiority to Kraken?

Your statement suggests clearly enough Urban is your only real eligible target if you have no clue on what you want to do.

Phaidra Aug 26,2012 17:52
Nomads and us are in good terms. Unlike Kraken and Urban. If I had to make a choice here, I guess you know what the obvious answer is.

As for having no clue on what I want to do, you answered your own question. We don't have other options right now.

roman01 Aug 26,2012 18:08
I'm sorry to hear, Is that your stance with Grizzy? I wonder who's hugging who now. ;)

And you're willing to put your tribe on a two fronted war.

Phaidra Aug 26,2012 18:21
Grizzy? What does this have to do with everything? Powah is much smaller than us and not in our lands.

roman01 Aug 26,2012 18:30
My point being, You're willing to put your tribe on two fronts, with another opening up depending. Are you willing to do that Phaidra, or would you like to put your tribe before you.

Phaidra Aug 26,2012 18:35
You're making this sound as if it's my call. No, it's my council's.

And stop trying to stir up trouble with Nomads.

roman01 Aug 26,2012 18:36
I'm not suggesting there is any trouble.

Phaidra Aug 26,2012 18:38
You are implying we may get a front with them. And you're hinting people about it.

roman01 Aug 26,2012 18:41
I wasn't suggesting Nomads.

Phaidra, I'm going to continue discussing with you in this manner until you have the sense to come to an agreement. :)

Phaidra Aug 26,2012 18:56
It is not me who talked about agreements first.

Come up with an offer and I will forward it to my council.

Phaidra Aug 26,2012 18:58
And you keep talking about our south. What tribe would that be to our south?

roman01 Aug 26,2012 19:01
There are a few smaller ones, They would be a good start. I believe a smaller TKT member resides down there.

Phaidra Aug 26,2012 19:03
:|
Made me laugh lol

So I am supposed to consider ending aggressions with you and give my players "a few smaller ones" to nom and an ex TKT?

roman01 Aug 26,2012 19:07
It's a start, start gradually and work your way up. :)

Phaidra Aug 26,2012 19:10
See? That's what I missed about you. The humor you provide me with :)

roman01 Aug 26,2012 19:11
Glad I could make you laugh. ;)

roman01 Aug 28,2012 15:42
1 Scout & Spear ready to go, Give your followers my love. ;)

Phaidra Aug 28,2012 15:50
See? I even mention you in my circulars now, dear :)

roman01 Aug 28,2012 15:52
I wonder if Phai will have a go at another player because she's so paranoid. Maybe another dismissal? ;)

Phaidra Aug 28,2012 15:54
I'm dismissing some people anyway.
But no, I am not paranoid anymore...I grew fond of your presence in my tribe :)

roman01 Aug 28,2012 15:58
Awww... How sweet of you. How are your followers? ;)

You're about to declare on a tribe with a lot less members with the skill set of your top players being a little less of the skill set of our average player.

I look forward to the entertainment. ;)

Phaidra Aug 28,2012 15:58
I am not declaring on anyone..

roman01 Aug 28,2012 16:01
Hang on. ;)

roman01 Aug 28,2012 16:03
Good morning, boys and girls.

I'll start by apologizing if this mail will be a bit odd, but I had pretty much no sleep last nigh.

Anyway, we have decided within the council that a permanent ceasefire with CSI is the best option now, although I will be honest and tell you that it was not an unanimous vote. As I have told some of you already, the reason for dropping the NAP has been eliminated as they no longer reside in our core in K32. Bringing the battle to K22 only to "finish them off" is a really bad excuse for a tribe our size.
Furthermore, most of the former SnD players are already gone, so it would be ex-Sheep we are battling now, with who we didn't have issues prior to their merge.

There has also been a matter of miscommunication between me and the Sheep leader, now CSI leader, when I went rogue for a month away from the game. We are working now on rebuilding this relation from scratch as we do have similar goals in this world.

Long story short, I've put my differences with CSI aside (and I did have quite of a few of those), and I'd hope you can do the same. There is nothing honorable in fighting a tribe 5x smaller than us, when we have Urban climbing ranks and knocking on our doors.

There will be more about CSI in the following days, but we didn't have the time to discuss details yet. You will be informed as soon as I get them though.

The (huge) amount of troops freed from the CSI front are expected on the Urban front later on. Also, build up your nukes as we will have an OP very soon and I would like full participation in it. I have cookies for our Southern guys in K41/42 as well ;)

As a few tidbits of our own, Lisser00711 left the tribe after sending that drama mail last night. The world is going down in flames and all she cares at this point is to bash the leadership. She is now free game and you have her villages listed in the General forum so you can claim.

I would also like you all to get on in skype. It's been awfully quiet lately and although I know some of you are busy or are away, please make an effort and spend some time in skype as well. Communication flows better in there.

Other than that, keep up the good work!
I am very proud of how you guys helped us out with VodaPwnd's attacks. He has lost very few villages due to your troops but he did gain a huge amount of OD and his account will soon start kicking Urban ass again! Good job! :)

Yours,
Phai

Phaidra Aug 28,2012 16:04
And? Did I mention declaring?

roman01 Aug 28,2012 16:05
Phaidra said:
and his account will soon start kicking Urban ass again! Good job! :)

I appreciate the indirect suggestion, If you're going to ask me to be honest... At least be honest yourself first. ;)

Phaidra Aug 28,2012 16:05
You make me laugh. Again.

I am not going to declare, keep your pants on ;)

roman01 Aug 28,2012 16:07
A declaration isn't needed, You've told me you want it low key. Still. :)

Phaidra, I admire the attempt to maintain your pride, But please stop putting up the show... You know when the game is over so give up. ;)

Phaidra Aug 28,2012 16:08
The game is over? Give up? To what?

roman01 Aug 28,2012 16:09
I honestly give up with you, Dumb as a blond you are. :)

Phaidra Aug 28,2012 16:11
My dear, just because we're having some fun with eachother it doesn't mean I will declare.

Yes, I do consider you a backstaber, but that is not enough of a reason for a declaration.
Should you decide a war declaration would fancy you, go ahead and do it. Otherwise you are just another regular target.

You still think you have the upperhand in this. But you don't. In anything :)
[/SPOIL]

Agreed, I suggested I'd go for RU members recruited by Rx. If Rx had consulted us beforehand we wouldn't be here. Although Phaidra's attitude in this mail is pretty disgusting. :icon_rolleyes:

Followed by Nakoro's suggestion of going to Nomads, he made the impression members of Nomads weren't happy with Kraken, not myself. As I clearly didn't agree with Kraken's expansion policies of picking on smaller tribes I decided to investigate. That'll explain some... Misconceptions. :icon_rolleyes:

Of course, knowing Phai I recently identified her NAP with CSI, leading onto a merger, an NAP with Nomads, an NAP with Unity and furthermore an alliance with Rx on the signing. And she accuses me of hugging. :D

This was followed a few weeks later by Nak mysteriously passing on Phaidra information that I "attempted" to stir up trouble with Nomads which was then forwarded onto Rx. Hence the joint declaration.

Hence my surprise! Should be a fun war. Especially when people try to go behind the scenes to convince others to perceive you as dishonest.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

this is why women shouldn't be allowed to lead tribes :icon_neutral:

I can only imagine the excitement from Phai when she saw Urban might have intentions on going after some ex RU in Rx. Especially when she came up with the plan to run to Rx with this information and in essence attempt to orchestrate a gangbang on a 31 member tribe :lol:

Also, about Kraken not declaring, does anyone else see that as sketchy? Phai declares for Rx in the externals, makes references to Kraken, but she doesn't declare. (???)

DeletedUser99652

Calling roman a backstabber? How Rude. I'm proud to have him as a leader.

If anything, it seems Kraken might backstab Rx and not declare and leave them on their own.

DeletedUser106946

(puke)

What are you all on about. I thought Phaidra came out of that convo better than Roman did. But I didnt realize Impact was allied to Urban :icon_rolleyes:.

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: Urban
Side 2:
Tribes: Rx, R-X

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 53
Side 2: 53
Difference: 0

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 494,838
Side 2: 498,853
Difference: 4,015

chart

Taking into account your guys academy tribe/whatchamacallit where you're from - we're even since the war started 7 days ago:)

DeletedUser

Some of the most dangerous leaders I've known have been women. They also make for fierce players. And you just managed to out yourself with all of them.

DeletedUser

emoticon-00114-dull.gif

I am going to remember you.

Hahaha :icon_eek:

Some of the most dangerous leaders I've known have been women. They also make for fierce players. And you just managed to out yourself with all of them.

Aww, shucks. :icon_rolleyes:

Never said they couldn't be 'fierce players'. But I'm not sure I'd want a 'dangerous leader'? Although maybe more organized, women are typically much more emotional, not something I think I'd want in my leader. Also, there's a safe bet of them being a complete bi**, waging war on everyone for a solid week every month. :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Hahaha :icon_eek:

Aww, shucks. :icon_rolleyes:

Never said they couldn't be 'fierce players'. But I'm not sure I'd want a 'dangerous leader'? Although maybe more organized, women are typically much more emotional, not something I think I'd want in my leader. Also, there's a safe bet of them being a complete bi**, waging war on everyone for a solid week every month. :icon_neutral:

Man, I'm surprised you haven't choked on your overbearing sexism. You're very hip and edgy. I haven't heard any of these lines before, your creativity is outstanding.

DeletedUser99652

Well either way, it depends on the person. People have different methods and so every leader wont be the same. I do agree I dont thinK I would want a dangerous leader. I would rather have a calm collective leader who thinks before acting. Which Im proud to say I have in my duke.

DeletedUser

Man, I'm surprised you haven't choked on your overbearing sexism. You're very hip and edgy. I haven't heard any of these lines before, your creativity is outstanding.

I lol'd. First off, my first post on this subject was as a joke, so lets calm our hormones :D

As for this, How is me saying that typically women are more organized and emotional sexist at all. Look it up, there is probably factual evidence that backs that up. Anywho, take a joke like you take a D... nevermind. Good day to you sir :)

alexwong

I think leadership is about influence, and the world's top influential people consist of men and women.

However, women has lesser influential power in Asian society. I think we hardly see Asian women in power.

DeletedUser

I lol'd. First off, my first post on this subject was as a joke, so lets calm our hormones :D

As for this, How is me saying that typically women are more organized and emotional sexist at all. Look it up, there is probably factual evidence that backs that up. Anywho, take a joke like you take a D... nevermind. Good day to you sir :)

Oh man, a sexist joke? My bad, I'll lighten up. It's not like women don't hear those hundreds of times a day already, my bad, special snowflake joke teller.

Saying women are more emotional and not something you'd want "as a leader", as if men aren't emotional and by default logical and therefor more fit to lead, because they won't make decisions with ~their feels~, of course. "Look it up, there's PROBABLY factual evidence that backs it up". I've never seen a statement more contradict their claim in my entire time playing tribal wars, and I've seen a lot of people who talk out their ass like you.

Thumbs up for your dehumanizing sexism, unique snowflake. The other toddlers will surely crown you king of the sandbox.

DeletedUser99652

Oh man, a sexist joke? My bad, I'll lighten up. It's not like women don't hear those hundreds of times a day already, my bad, special snowflake joke teller.

Saying women are more emotional and not something you'd want "as a leader", as if men aren't emotional and by default logical and therefor more fit to lead, because they won't make decisions with ~their feels~, of course. "Look it up, there's PROBABLY factual evidence that backs it up". I've never seen a statement more contradict their claim in my entire time playing tribal wars, and I've seen a lot of people who talk out their ass like you.

Thumbs up for your dehumanizing sexism, unique snowflake. The other toddlers will surely crown you king of the sandbox.

Its actually fact that women are more emotional and make more decisions based off of emotions. He isnt saying that men dont either just that women tend to do so more.
And obviously he said probably as he doesnt know for sure and hasnt looked up any stats. So thumbs down for this post.
Baron of the Sandbox =]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

(puke)

What are you all on about. I thought Phaidra came out of that convo better than Roman did. But I didnt realize Impact was allied to Urban :icon_rolleyes:.

impact was allied to urban? o_O
your info is so important :lol: