The Deadly alliance of W30

DeletedUser

I just saw this, and have to say WOW! Not in a good way. I do not think it will succeed. Personally, it doesnt matter that they are so many. Just because they have over 500 members doesnt mean anything, it just makes them a larger target. In addition, they have fewer potential farms/nobles.

Also, out of those 500, at most only 250 would be combat ready or any good at playing.

Then I also think, the more area you cover, the more tribes that can war with you. To me, I think tribes will look at that as one really big steak, that everyone will all be eating on at the same time from all different sides.

If it where possible for the tribe to only war with a few tribes at once, it would work, but they will have so many wars and fronts it will be impossible to lead, and many members will leave to find a less complicated tribe.

I think it has not a chance in the world...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

And how many of those members right now do you know? How many know even how to farm already? And how many of those members have around say at least over 200 points right now?

DeletedUser

Stupid People

I have a preposition for all of you who think the UA is going to fail.

Close this topic/ delete it and then reopen it in about a month or two. By that time, if the UA has failed then I will do whatever you want me to show that I was wrong. If the UA succeeds at the end of 2 months, then you have to do whatever we tell you to do.

Is this a deal? Or are you too scared to actually back up your words? So far all I have seen are words from you guys and we, the UA, actually have results. You say we will fail soon, but within the first week we have grown to 512 members. Yes we will have problems, but no successful tribe in history has ever not had problems here or there.

Honestly, I highly doubt any of you even know what you are talking about. If one of you who continually doubt the UA's strength actually has an account that is a leader of some GREAT tribe, then please tell me and then I will actually listen to this nonsense. For now, I believe all of you who doubt us are nerds that look at every tribe in TW because they have n life.

DeletedUser

Damn they even beat my record

I was once duke of a tribe with 500 members..... good times

DeletedUser

All I can say is that the UA alliance wont work. I have to point out that with the shared forums a family would have less fighting. But with 500+ members there wont be any expansions and most members will have 1 or 2 villa while experinced players in other tribes would have 10. If the family was smaller like 100-200 members max they would have a chance, but this one is too big.

DeletedUser

but within the first week we have grown to 512 members.

so what? Number of members does not mean anything if none of them have an army, and if half of them are mass recruited and dont know how to play well. the other half are just mass recruited.

How can you maintain a good core group of players? How can you possibly know all your members? Here is another question. Do you know all of your dukes/diplos/whatevers already? Or did you just mass recruit, then when someone came in and said "I am a diplomat, make me one" you did?

How can you even know your entire council from so many tribes, and how can you know they are worthy of leading a tribe, or that people will follow them?

Its easy to mass recruit.

Also, even if all 500 people where active on the forums, it would be too active for most people, and they would just stop checking the forums, thus communicatio breaks down.

Personally, I would rather be at a party of 60 people, than 500 people.

DeletedUser

And how many of those members right now do you know? How many know even how to farm already? And how many of those members have around say at least over 200 points right now?

50 of my tribe members including me have over 200. let me just do this for you...

Average points: SW~A - 267, SW~B 253, SW~C 229, SW~D 257 (Unlisted SW since unlisted in our profile I shall not say it must be unlisted for a reason.) 206, and our academy SW~1 221 So, all in all... that means maybe 70-80% of our members are above 200. hush mouth now please :)

DeletedUser

I have a preposition for all of you who think the UA is going to fail.

Close this topic/ delete it and then reopen it in about a month or two. By that time, if the UA has failed then I will do whatever you want me to show that I was wrong. If the UA succeeds at the end of 2 months, then you have to do whatever we tell you to do.

Is this a deal? Or are you too scared to actually back up your words? So far all I have seen are words from you guys and we, the UA, actually have results. You say we will fail soon, but within the first week we have grown to 512 members. Yes we will have problems, but no successful tribe in history has ever not had problems here or there.

Honestly, I highly doubt any of you even know what you are talking about. If one of you who continually doubt the UA's strength actually has an account that is a leader of some GREAT tribe, then please tell me and then I will actually listen to this nonsense. For now, I believe all of you who doubt us are nerds that look at every tribe in TW because they have n life.
You’ve got yourself a god damn deal, and i speak for the rest of world 30. But if you fail you'll have to suck my e-balls, deal?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

yes, anyhow this is worse than G20 and VirusX put together, this is also just telling us where the farms are going to be.

DeletedUser

50 of my tribe members including me have over 200. let me just do this for you...

Average points: SW~A - 267, SW~B 253, SW~C 229, SW~D 257 (Unlisted SW since unlisted in our profile I shall not say it must be unlisted for a reason.) 206, and our academy SW~1 221 So, all in all... that means maybe 70-80% of our members are above 200. hush mouth now please :)

Its funny, because anyone that has been playing for a while, or read any guide, knows that points dont mean anything, it is the amount of troops and skill of the player.

This is something that you can not know about your members. I doubt you know where your armies would lie in the future, and I doubt you would know the expierence/status of your members.

Say what you want, you will not be able to lead such a huge tribe.

DeletedUser

All I have to say....is the best of luck to you....I mean you WILL NEED AN ALMIGHTY dose of good luck to pull that off...

I say is go your seperate ways, and atleast stand a chance of surviving...