The Deadly alliance of W30

DeletedUser

Then, Eko, maybe you might need to kiss your e-basketballs yourself coz Raven will win the deal...:icon_wink:
Lol, I really hope you guys will make a effort so this world doesn’t get boring even though the out come will result in defeat for you.:icon_biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:

Gicusan

aboat 30 people are enough to farm them all after 1 of Jan... They will lose half their players to farming for sure.

DeletedUser

Lol, I really hope you guy will make a effort so this world doesn’t get boring even though the out come will result in defeat for you.:icon_biggrin:

Only one thing I can say, the 'basketball' is round...You can never tell the outcome, but one thing i'm sure, though, you won't get bored! :icon_wink:

DeletedUser44365

For all of you who doubt the Unholy Alliance... They have 27 (or so I believe) family tribes on W18, over 2000 members (I think, not keeping count anymore). And they have new tribes joining all the time... They just migrated over to W30, so expect them to be a bit of a problem.

cursednova

I doubt an alliance of so many members will survive for long even if they are well organised. All the noobs within the tribe will most likely be targeted right at the beginning, especially the isolated ones. Just can't wait to see what the outcome will be and how long it takes for this alliance to crash and burn.

DeletedUser

I doubt an alliance of so many members will survive for long even if they are well organised. All the noobs within the tribe will most likely be targeted right at the beginning, especially the isolated ones. Just can't wait to see what the outcome will be and how long it takes for this alliance to crash and burn.

Agreed, I am only disappointed that I am too far away to fight them. :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

But how would you know the noobs within the tribe? You might be targetting somebody that you think is a noob but actually not...

DeletedUser

*grabs lawnchairs and makes popcorn* Front row seats people grab a chair and some popcorn.

cursednova

everyone has their opinions about what will happen and my opinion is that it will not succeed. Proove me wrong in a month or so...if you can

DeletedUser

Even if the Best of the Best are at the head of this "Family" There is no way they can stay in the game. Its was over before they started the tribe(s)

God you're dumb. This family is from w18 and dominates a quarter of the map there. If the UA was going to fall apart it would have already. You should know your enemy better before you make assumptions like that.

Gicusan

if so, this means w18 is a very bad world.
This monster has no chance here.

DeletedUser

Question: Did you guys start the world as UA?

World 18 that is.

Yes. They're from w18. I'm not part of the UA here but I am in w18. And the ones who are laughing thinking this alliance will fail will be the first ones to go. Go look at the w18 forums. There's plenty of UA hate threads there.

DeletedUser

I don’t think they started as a UA, but slow hugged there way to this alliances. Ofc you survive if you ally every enemy you meet.

DeletedUser

Ok heres my reasoning.
1) To have this many allies within 2 weeks is impossible, and bp is still on, and half the tribes aren't even full-mass recruitment
2)You have so many tribes leadership is going to be quite interesting.Too many leaders is a big problem and in this case there is far too many.
3)There will be no room for growth past a certain point.
4)How many unactives/point whores are you going to have?
5)Communication with the shared forums is gonna be a bitch.

1. These alliances were made way before W30 was a thought. This dates back to W18
2. All of our leaders were leaders of all the last UA. They are all strong and know what they are doing and they all get along with each other
3. No world has gotten to that point yet. Not even W1
4. They are given 3 warnings then dismissed
5. Actually, it is quite easy if you label everything correctly and we have a good forum mod.

DeletedUser

I've spent a fair number of time in family tribes (for the lulz), and I know how they operate. Always more than 10 topics in the forum, a crapload of writing on the tribe profile, a welcoming message, a crap load of people in the higher heirachy, and usually no (if not active) sitters. In the early part of the game, you'll see that they aren't doing that bad, a month or two after nobles come out, the forum is filled with complaints that they're getting owned and no one is helping. It's actually pretty funny being a part of their tribes.

Good luck to the family tribes on succeeding, I've actually seen a few manage to pull through the top, all it takes is good leadership and members. Obviously these family tribes arne't one of them though.

You are right that is usually the case, but we, the UA, have an advantage. We have been through this before and we came out on top. We are thinking of everything now while everything is easy. We are making plans that carry on into the next 6-7 months.