The Declaration everyone has been waiting for....

Hyper Hypo

This is going to be exciting.

My prediction:

Frst will find the less actives between nubs/bored!/nomad and take some quick nobles...

Bored! although they got an early hand on cessro45 will take some time to plan something proper and make a nice push in a few days time...

Nomad......unpredictable :lol:

Good luck boys/girls

DeletedUser

GL to both sides, looks like there might be something interesting happening on this world after all *sigh of relief*

DeletedUser

anyone in frst care to go long distance one on one? lol

Nice declaration, I really enjoyed the newspaper idea...no matter what the out come I hope it make the world more interesting...

DeletedUser

It seems its us against most of the world. The way i like it. :icon_twisted:

Looking forward to it, good luck BORED!, Nomad, and NUBS.

DeletedUser

I love how your trying HaRD to belittle the role of Bored in this war. I really want to see what you like after war as well...

Good Luck :)

DeletedUser

I love how your trying HaRD to belittle the role of Bored in this war. I really want to see what you like after war as well...

Good Luck :)

So i shouldn't say good luck to all the tribes involved? I should only wish the biggest one good luck?

I'll probably quit if we win this war, it would get too boring afterwards.

tomasl

It seems its us against most of the world. The way i like it. :icon_twisted:

Looking forward to it, good luck BORED!, Nomad, and NUBS.

u against the rest of the world?, it looks pretty even to me

split.png

DeletedUser

If BORED! has other problems elsewhere, that's unfortunate for them. And notice how those you have put in are Xpred, who you declared on, and LOL/APOC who havent declared, we have no offical word that they are going to attack BORED!, you just sound afraid that they will.

So i guess technically it is FRST and Xpred Vs. BORED! family and Nomad.

But if it makes you feel better to think you have more than 1 major enemy against you, then feel free to think that. :)

[spoil]
index.php
index.php
sfsdf.png

[/spoil]

Is the way it actually stands. If L.o.L/APOC join is, then they should be added, but they haven't, so don't try and pretend it's a fair fight. Don't get me wrong I'm not complaining at all, i love it the way it is, it's a challenge, but don't try to lie about things, i don't like that. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

tomasl

If we had a new thread for every tribe we attack it would just be bored vs ... on every page

Side 1:
Tribes: L.o.L L.O.L2 LOL3
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: BORED! NUBS
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 45
Difference: 44

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 9,584
Side 2: 249,816
Difference: 240,232

image.php

pepper6514 on 09.04. at 18:03
hey mate my tribe is planning to attack your tribe !!they are mainly blackmailing me to do so or else it seems they are going to nuke me out !! all my vills have been stacked out big time!! please can u do something about this ??? PLEASE !!

Last edited:

princess iron pants

I loooove the newspaper! Very nice job! This should be a very interesting war. May the best men/women win!

tomasl

If BORED! has other problems elsewhere, that's unfortunate for them. And notice how those you have put in are Xpred, who you declared on, and LOL/APOC who havent declared, we have no offical word that they are going to attack BORED!, you just sound afraid that they will.

So i guess technically it is FRST and Xpred Vs. BORED! family and Nomad.

But if it makes you feel better to think you have more than 1 major enemy against you, then feel free to think that. :)

[spoil]
index.php
index.php
sfsdf.png

[/spoil]

Is the way it actually stands. If L.o.L/APOC join is, then they should be added, but they haven't, so don't try and pretend it's a fair fight. Don't get me wrong I'm not complaining at all, i love it the way it is, it's a challenge, but don't try to lie about things, i don't like that. :)

what am i lying about?? u make little sense, i was only pointing out how much u were exaggerating

DeletedUser

So i shouldn't say good luck to all the tribes involved? I should only wish the biggest one good luck?

I'll probably quit if we win this war, it would get too boring afterwards.

No im not saying you should do anything...Im just saying dont get all noble and try to point out the fact that this is ifact not a one on one (tribe wise). There is always a diplomatic mistake behind a gang bang. this game is a game of diplomacy as much as it is a game of wars.

Im just saying fight, if you win the congrads but if you think you wont do create opportunities for yourself to later on bring excuses. (no offense btw, Im just generally stating what all gang banged sides usually do before ... well ... how do I put this delicately...gang banged lol :D )

DeletedUser

If BORED! has other problems elsewhere, that's unfortunate for them.
So you get to include Nomad, BORED! and NUBS and say the following.
It seems its us against most of the world.
Just because you were the ones who declared on us? And then when we show who and what we are fighting (who we declared on) then it doesnt count because its not your fault we are fighting elsewhere? See the un-balanced logic you use here? :icon_neutral:

If this is the argument anyone can use then lets look at another example.

Motion declare on FRST

Motion then say they are the fighting huge odds because they are fighting this war.
map.php

When, and then they back up the point that they are fighting against the odds because its not their problem FRST have problems elsewhere. When clearly because of other world politics they are not up against the wall.

.............................oh yeah forgot this badboy in my post --->:icon_wink:

PS. fincky, whats up....anytime we spoke you were calm and relatively collected :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

I can't really be bothered with the PnP, so if you want to say its:

FRST, XPRED, and APOC/L.oL family.
Vs
BORED! family and Nomad.

Then fine. :icon_razz: Good luck to everyone.

Btw, im not attempting to create an excuse for later if we lose, why would i need an excuse if we lose? If we lose, then it wont matter what we say or think, we still will have lost.
:icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Good. Now I have a new found respect for you. Let the better tribe(s) win. lol

DeletedUser

@Tomasl

I'm sure XPRED and FRST are very happy you're throwing away your nukes on players who typically have around 100k points and are in the main only semi-active.

In a way you're doing us a favour by giving us the opportunity to see who should be kept and who should be released.

Also it was ICARUS who started the attacks on LOL2 & LOL3 due to the fact we had boxed them in and both them and their academy could not grow. It was bound to happen. When they moved over to BORED! we knew that would not change and as I said it has given our smaller members some practice.

As people no doubt know we are in the middle of a spring clean at present but as soon as that's sorted we will let our intentions become known :axemen:.

Hyper Hypo

What harbinger was trying to say was....

We are not declaring with Apoc and LOL. If they declare it is there call.

Nor did our plans coincide with xpred. Although they are a good group (those who stayed) and maclean is a beast!!

Therefore he was referring to the large size of Bored!/Nomad/Nubs in relation to Frst

DeletedUser

so.. this is a world war???

blue - BORED! alliance
red - anti-BORED!
green - neutral?
index.php
index.php
map.php

index.php

DeletedUser

Love the newspapery thing :icon_razz:

Im guessing this is the thing general maclean was holding up his sleeve then eh? :lol:

This is the war i've been asking for from very early in this world, I guess I got my wish. All be it a strange time (in terms of it being at like 7 server time)

Good luck to FRST, dont expect a rollover like CoD here though :icon_wink:

Looking forward to fighting some top notch players that FRST obviously posess. I have a feeling this war will either be a huge disaster for one of either tribe or a drawn out war of attrition, no middle ground in my mind.

Lets have fun out there with a good clean fight, and let the nukes fly.

No this is not what I was holding up my sleeve. Actually to tell you the truth I dont hold things up my sleeve so I hate that saying.