The Declaration everyone has been waiting for....

Majickninja

I'm happy to be part of a war in this world at this stage bit more excitement finally :)

Good luck to my tribe mostly (of course)

But good look to our foes also :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Well all I can say is, I wish I could be apart of this xD APOC seem to want to keep sending nukes at me ;( Check my ODD rise, Its quite smexy..

Anyways, which side is APOC on?

DeletedUser

Well all I can say is, I wish I could be apart of this xD APOC seem to want to keep sending nukes at me ;( Check my ODD rise, Its quite smexy..

Anyways, which side is APOC on?

The losing side.

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: FRST
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: BORED! NUBS Nomad
Players:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 6
Difference: 5

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 10,166
Side 2: 54,186
Difference: 44,020

image.php

[/spoil]

And yet you are the ones who declared? Pretty pathetic if you ask me.

DeletedUser

The losing side.

And yet you are the ones who declared? Pretty pathetic if you ask me.

Someone seems to have got out on the wrong side of bed today :icon_eek: But you are right having not rimmed half your tribe in the 12 hours since we did declare is pathetic :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Someone seems to have got out on the wrong side of bed today :icon_eek: But you are right having not rimmed half your tribe in the 12 hours since we did declare is pathetic :icon_rolleyes:

You, sir, are obviously inexperienced in wars.
The Tribe declaring on the other Tribe usually gets the lead by 5-10 villages the first 24 hours, but you failed miserably at that.

Now, don't come telling me about all the great 3 million accounts you had on other worlds that you took over, seriously, it doesn't make you look good.

kkthxbai

DeletedUser

even though it's war it will probably only involve a certain amonut of BORED!/NUBS as after the merge of icarus and bored they have good numbers based in 57/67/68 area,hard to see these getting involved in a war with FRST.
could be argued that FRST will be fighting 60/70 per cent of the combined family

DeletedUser

The Tribe declaring on the other Tribe usually gets the lead by 5-10 villages the first 24 hours, but you failed miserably at that.

Now, don't come telling me about all the great 3 million accounts you had on other worlds that you took over, seriously, it doesn't make you look good.

kkthxbai

Someone is grumpy. Surely you aren't going to judge an entire war on the first few hours? If you are, you are a fool. 6V1 out of 4000+ villages? :icon_rolleyes:

blue...heart

kkthxbai

usually gets the lead of 5-10 villages in first 24 hours XD ? Yeah tribe like Moar! perhaps, FRST and BORED! should be aloooot betta. And what ive heard is that FRST decleared because El chapo nobled few of their villages. so the fact is villages nobled by bored! were before the war officaly started. How can you add timeframe 48 hours if war was decleared this morning XD ?

Hyper Hypo

kkthxbai

Since you know nothing about what is going on you would be wise to not speak....

Elchapo took advantage of close range crap on a player whom did literally nothing to stop him. Check to conquers...

Cessro45 minus 5
Kurlander minus 1

Like you said, the declaring tribe usually takes a lead. So wait until the plans have been executed and then make a remark.

Until then....Shut it :icon_biggrin:

Hyper Hypo

usually gets the lead of 5-10 villages in first 24 hours XD ? Yeah tribe like Moar! perhaps, FRST and BORED! should be aloooot betta. And what ive heard is that FRST decleared because El chapo nobled few of their villages. so the fact is villages nobled by bored! were before the war officaly started. How can you add timeframe 48 hours if war was decleared this morning XD ?

You is ma favorite :p

DeletedUser

usually gets the lead of 5-10 villages in first 24 hours XD ? Yeah tribe like Moar! perhaps
Well from what I see in thsi part you are suggesting MOAR ! lead in the stats in the first 24 hours. (Ill be honest im not fully sure what you meant but I guess thats what you meant)

If so then this is some info.
We declared on the 31st of January at 13:40

Side 1:
Tribes: BORED!
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: MOAR !
Players:

Timeframe: 31/01/2010 13:40:00 to 01/02/2010 13:40:00

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2
Side 2: 0
Difference: 2

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 11,596
Side 2: 0
Difference: 11,596

image.php

Useless stats I know but it disproves your point......if that is in fact what you were getting at :icon_redface:

FRST and BORED! should be aloooot betta. And what ive heard is that FRST decleared because El chapo nobled few of their villages. so the fact is villages nobled by bored! were before the war officaly started. How can you add timeframe 48 hours if war was decleared this morning XD ?
Well I guess your sources need to tell the full story and not just what suits them next time then :icon_rolleyes:

Perhaps know why El Chapo nobled those villages firstly and then come back :icon_wink:

Last edited by a moderator:

ElChapo

I had around 150 incomings when i launched the noble trains to get the villages.

So the war might not had been declared by that time, but shit was going down already.

Cessro45 was offline the whole time, or maybe he just let me clear must of his O for free, but who knows?

blue...heart

Well I guess your sources need to tell the full story and not just what suits them next time then :icon_rolleyes:

Perhaps know why El Chapo nobled those villages firstly and then come back :icon_wink:

the point is, war officaly started today, this morning. So it does not really metter who you nobled and who you didnt nobled before the war, same goes for FRST.

DeletedUser

Yes, 5-10 villages. I don't know if you are Wickerman or not, but if you are you should know that. I have seen it many times, with my own eyes, so don't try to prove me wrong. In world 22 for example, -AD- declared on $CoD$ and was ahead by 12-3 2 hours after the war started but got completely crushed by $CoD$ later. FRST declared on BORED! and BORED! is ahead of FRST in conquers. And yes, I am 'grumpy' today.

blue...heart

Yes, 5-10 villages. I don't know if you are Wickerman or not, but if you are you should know that. I have seen it many times, with my own eyes, so don't try to prove me wrong. In world 22 for example, -AD- declared on $CoD$ and was ahead by 12-3 2 hours after the war started but got completely crushed by $CoD$ later. FRST declared on BORED! and BORED! is ahead of FRST in conquers. And yes, I am 'grumpy' today.

i still dont agree with you but at least u made me laugh this time:p continue.. ;O

DeletedUser

the point is, war officaly started today, this morning. So it does not really metter who you nobled and who you didnt nobled before the war, same goes for FRST.
Nope, the war officially started as soon as El Chapo's incomings started to rise and so decided to noble some FRST.

It was just declared publically a few hours later as a reaction to these noblings.

DeletedUser

Nope, the war officially started as soon as El Chapo's incomings started to rise and so decided to noble some FRST.

It was just declared publically a few hours later as a reaction to these noblings.

When did Mario lift the ban just curious?