The demise of Plight??

MichielK

lets be honest, i check maps everyday. Everyday C2 is nobling more players in their backfield then anyone is nobling overall.

yes you are nobling more, but most are in the backfield away from everything. Every tribe that is still active is doing that. Also means you guys are going through all those wonderful packets quickly =)

Yet oddly enough, I'm not worried...

Price for next nobleman:550 x
res.png
holz.png
lehm.png
eisen.png
Stored resources:140840 x
res.png
holz.png
lehm.png
eisen.png

Ah, right :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

With half-priced packets, nobles aren't hard to come by, trust me.

Yes, c2 is nobling players in their backfield. But the net village gain, the amount that is still higher than Plight's and SF's combined, comes after subtracting what they take from their own inactives. What that means is, if they're nobling inactives of theirs in their backfield, that still leaves all the 230+ conquers that aren't coming from players in their tribe who are inactive. So they're expanding faster than you are as well, and shoring up their borders.

jdt14

Uh sorry, there's no where else to expand now is there? So how could we grow?
Minus the few barbs laying around here and there.

StormTrouper Left 25th June 2010 - 16:11 107 villages
jupiter1912 Left 25th June 2010 - 16:11 30 vil
Cheater8 Left 25th June 2010 - 16:11 237 vil
4268 Left 25th June 2010 - 16:11 156 vil
noexit Left 25th June 2010 - 16:11 300 vil
scuba doo Left 25th June 2010 - 16:11 80 vil
Selock Left 25th June 2010 - 16:11 221 vil
ghettofrogman Left 25th June 2010 - 16:11 4 vil
dopeas Left 25th June 2010 - 01:20 386 vil
usunnybeaches Left 25th June 2010 - 01:20 259 vil

This represents 1780 potential expansion targets right here.

There are also approx 12 more players whom I "suspect" are inactive - some have not had a conquer since October 2009 (a very simple measure of activity) - these 12 players represent another 2530 potential expansion opportunities.

How many targets do you need?

This thread appears created to comment on the declaration, and there is already a thread for that purpose.

This thread was created to discuss whether there were inactivity levels in Plight (choose to believe that or not).
I think these facts show that there is such an issue of activity within Plight.
My personal opinion is that I also believe that this inactivity, whether through through boredom, fear of the growing "gap" between C2 and Plight and SF, or some other reason was a definite contributing factor in the Plight decision to declare at this time.

The demise of Plight? Please! More like the demise of c2. If they are having players going barb just to little ol SF then I wonder how many of there players will be going barb or just plain out be nobled to massive Plight :icon_cool:

I definitely think this will be one of the most epic wars for TW.

Have fun c2 :icon_wink:

Please don't attempt to hijack this thread. There is a thread created to discuss the activity level as a cause of the demise of Plight. A thread regarding the declaration of Plight against C2 to express your opinions as to who will win or who you want to support already exists.

Any comments on the statements regarding the activity level of Plight are welcomed.

DeletedUser

please don't attempt to hijack this thread. There is a thread created to discuss the activity level as a cause of the demise of plight. A thread regarding the declaration of plight against c2 to express your opinions as to who will win or who you want to support already exists.

Any comments on the statements regarding the activity level of plight are welcomed.

bite.....

Me.....

Boy....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

There are also approx 12 more players whom I "suspect" are inactive - some have not had a conquer since October 2009 (a very simple measure of activity) - these 12 players represent another 2530 potential expansion opportunities.

How many targets do you need?

So your basically saying you are going to take Plight's inactives to? What an un-honourable tribe C2 is.

DeletedUser

That is one solution yes. Or you could just attack the active Plight players that will actually put up a fight. Cos if you take the inactives then we know you are going to contribute that to your overall conquers and claim you are winning.

rascal-the-cat

Any other solutions for us?

That could be kinda tricky - what happens if they are sometimes active and sometimes not? Do we stop and start as well?

DeletedUser

Any other solutions for us?

That could be kinda tricky - what happens if they are sometimes active and sometimes not? Do we stop and start as well?

We could send nukes... and if they go inacitve send support to defend them against our nukes ...

MichielK

That is one solution yes. Or you could just attack the active Plight players that will actually put up a fight. Cos if you take the inactives then we know you are going to contribute that to your overall conquers and claim you are winning.

Or we can just attack everyone in sight :icon_twisted:

It's a pile of players big enough to be a top 6 tribe, all of whom were still in the tribe 2-3 days ago, and many of whom are 1) at the front, 2) being sat, or 3) both. While I'm sure you'd like us to ignore them, we're not quite that stupid.

Btw, it's worth pointing out that it's not Plight making these ridiculous demands on us, but rather someone in LSHRV who has so far mainly caught attention for his complete inability to consider any argument other than his own. As far as C² is concerned, a target is a target, and I imagine that a tribe whose main theme is euthanasia would actually respect and appreciate that.

DeletedUser58923

lets be honest, i check maps everyday. Everyday C2 is nobling more players in their backfield then anyone is nobling overall.

yes you are nobling more, but most are in the backfield away from everything. Every tribe that is still active is doing that. Also means you guys are going through all those wonderful packets quickly =)

Price for next nobleman: 487 x 6.818.000 7.305.000 6.087.500
Stored resources: 174419 x 2.441.866.000 2.616.285.000 2.180.237.500

kthxbai

Kevin

jdt14

So your basically saying you are going to take Plight's inactives to? What an un-honourable tribe C2 is.

Ask Percyman whether these are valid targets - maybe your tribe member can explain this to you - unless they too are members of the un-honourable.
Yes, as for me - I will attack any target that I feel I can take with minimum loss. Call it what you will - your opinion is not one I hold with any regard - and in the end I expect to be here long after you're gone.

I forget the war movie, but believe it to be Platoon "the first causality of war is innocence" - your outlook on how to fight a war is innocent - but more to our advantage I guess.

History is written by the victor ( and I have high level of doubt that it will be you) so in the end what you think is probably irrelevant.

DeletedUser78416

I told you michielK was inactive

:lol:

Saving for a rainy day are we?

Or better yet, a 30 day torrential downpour?

MichielK

I told you michielK was inactive

Saving for a rainy day are we?

Or better yet, a 30 day torrential downpour?

The last time you claimed I was inactive, it ended with the duke of Plight, the duke of Sunny and the C² baron with the most war conquers all taking time to post about how important I am to the war. That was kinda fun for me, so keep going :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Pedro Clara has now deserted plight as well.... is this something to do with their tactic on how to win this war?

Hes right in the middle of C² territory and his stats show hes a great player, so why leave?

DeletedUser54400

I wouldnt worry too much about plight activity. For example during the ORC/GUNs conflict our number of active players dwindled to below 20 at one point ( players not accounts ) and we survived that. This time we got a bunch more

DeletedUser78416

The last time you claimed I was inactive, it ended with the duke of Plight, the duke of Sunny and the C² baron with the most war conquers all taking time to post about how important I am to the war. That was kinda fun for me, so keep going :icon_biggrin:

I bet it was, the only thing missing was the sound of your own voice I bet.

:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

omg more insults on here too *sigh*

can we keep it on topic please... how about someone from plight giving us a response to Predo Clara running away already?

DeletedUser

Pedro was banned, reason is unknown as of now. and we can't discuss it here (since you can't discuss bans on the forums).

MichielK

I wouldnt worry too much about plight activity. For example during the ORC/GUNs conflict our number of active players dwindled to below 20 at one point ( players not accounts ) and we survived that. This time we got a bunch more

Qoffee, I admire your confidence, and I agree that tribal activity needs to be considered in the context of the tribe in which it happens. However, I can guarantee you that if your activity drops to anything remotely resembling 20%, we won't give you a chance to recover.