The Earth Is Not Moving; DEFINITIVE PROOF

DeletedUser74375

So... you have daylight 24 hours a day?

As the sun moves around the earth, one side is darken while another is lightened. And so on...

Item Three:
The Sun is NOT moving about the Earth.
Proof: There are a grand total of 0 verses in the Bible that say the Sun moves around the Earth.

i am sorry religious one, though i believe you and wanna join your fight against the copernican lies.

you denied that fact yourself.

please explain, and enlighten me :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

Item Three:
Proof: There are a grand total of 0 verses in the Bible that say the Sun moves around the Earth.

i am sorry religious one, though i believe you and wanna join your fight against the copernican lies.

Ohh that was a typo, sorry. Should say the Earth is not moving about the sun.

DeletedUser

Item Three:

:lol:

DeletedUser74375

Ohh that was a typo, sorry. Should say the Earth is not moving about the sun.

Oh great man, thou art wise!

I shallt follow thine splendidness, thine god, and the words thine gods servants in thines holy book written has :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

You think that in the ~6,000 years that the Earth has existed since God created it, the continents have moved around? That's just preposterous, clearly the Earth is as God made it, except, of course, for the taint of sin that entered when Adam and Eve ate the fruit of the tree of knowledge of good and evil in the garden of Eden at the beginning of the world.
then how did water cover the whole earth higher than mount everest during noahs flood?

ender_wiggin

You're very sarcastic, but you have not looked at modern literature or interpretations. Everything that is said can be looked at in different contexts. And if you want to go into it, you can look at the fact that early scientists stated that it was indeed possible to turn lead to gold.

Just because you're bitter and predisposed to see religion in a bad light, doesn't make you right.

Epic fail on your part for only showing one side. Both sides have ignorances and mistakes, your insistence that science is almighty is fail.

DeletedUser

You're very sarcastic, but you have not looked at modern literature or interpretations. Everything that is said can be looked at in different contexts. And if you want to go into it, you can look at the fact that early scientists stated that it was indeed possible to turn lead to gold.

Just because you're bitter and predisposed to see religion in a bad light, doesn't make you right.

Epic fail on your part for only showing one side. Both sides have ignorances and mistakes, your insistence that science is almighty is fail.

Science doesn't claim to be almighty. Religion on the other hand, does.

ender_wiggin

Science doesn't claim to be almighty. Religion on the other hand, does.

Bull. Every science supporter always claims they understand the world using science, when science always ends up changing explanations and ideas every time the society evolves, based upon new discoveries and information that prove new things. As well, you take the bible as literal. What about representative analogy, which is a belief about the bible? You are obviously ignorant if you assume that religion ever assumes it knows everything. The general idea of Christianity assumes that we will only know everything when we die, and hold few ideas unassailable. Science claims all of their facts are unassailable... until they change their mind.

DeletedUser

I don't claim that science is always right. However, the evidence it often presents is indisputable.

DeletedUser

I'm not smoking anything.

"For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an anti-Christ." 2 John 1:7

The words of God are the truth, nothing more is plainer.

Show me this "scientific proof" that you speak of, and I will show you how it is all part of the great Copernican lie.

I have never said that one couldn't throw something in space and it wouldn't keep going, and I don't see how that connects at all. Regardless, though, space-travel was made up to trick more people into believing the heresies that the sun is the center of the universe.

You think that in the ~6,000 years that the Earth has existed since God created it, the continents have moved around? That's just preposterous, clearly the Earth is as God made it, except, of course, for the taint of sin that entered when Adam and Eve ate the fruit of the tree of knowledge of good and evil in the garden of Eden at the beginning of the world.

Carbon dating is your friend. Dude, their are fossilized trees older than 6000 years, not to mention the many layers of the earths crust which date back some millions of years.

And to whom mentioned science stuff is written in a book as well. This is true, but science also has and does one thing 'faith' does not, it backs up it's findings in a lab. I believe in gravity because I can see it working.

Ok, ok...you need to watch more discovery and science channels...that'll set you straight.

Under all the skepticism and false beliefs, I just can't imagine we are all living like we are today and suffering as some would say because some guy named adam and this chick named eve ate an apple. :icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes:

To think that if we really had a devine power in that of a god, and we could all be living harmoniously right now, if the almighty himself would show himself onto us...

But noooooo, we gotta do things the hard way, we have to have faith in something no one knows is real, and no one will ever be able to prove.

Then again, the world is over in 2012 right...according to the mayans...

:lol: