The End of Fusion?

DeletedUser

Fusion is the #1 tribe on K55. But how strong is their hold on the K? In this post, I'll demonstrate their complete failure as a tribe :icon_razz:

I'm right next to their Duke, and he is my farm. A few of my tribe members have been farming a few of their lower ranked players (nothing harmless, just inactives). Someone obviously put out trip wires, and they have realised we have been farming them. So, what do they do? They invite our top 5 players, and tell them to join.

No one accepted, and our members told us about it. We went to their barons, and told them not to invite our members. They said that they weren't inviting our members, or that our members had asked for invites (two different stories from two different dukes). They then accused us of attacking their members, and started attacking us. They attacked 3 of our members, with 15 of their players, and only managed to clear one (because he was offline).

That was two days ago. We have cleared ten (yes ten) of their players since then, with none of our members being cleared. We (Forkes) are ranked 11th on the K and have half the players/points of Fusion, yet we are owning them at every turn. They are trying to attack one of my members with 7 players, and he has dodged and backtimed all but one of them, completely clearing 6 players.

The purpose of this is to let others know that Fusion is weak, and inform them that now is the time to strike. If you are interested, PM me in game.

DeletedUser

Why not keep em for yourself? I mean, if they're weak, well, go ahead and make their villages your farms. Yet, if you must advertise, at least provide a few reports that will make us chuckle. ^^

DeletedUser

The purpose of this is to let others know that Fusion is weak, and inform them that now is the time to strike. If you are interested, PM me in game.

If you have already cleared, like 5-10 of their members, like you said, why do you need other people to attack Fusion too? Isn't it better if you keep quiet and nobled them or turn them into your own personal farm? There's no point in informing everyone, "hooray, there's new farms in K55", is there?

Your story is impressive, but post some reports, to back it up so that it's more believable.

Edit:

Why not keep em for yourself? I mean, if they're weak, well, go ahead and make their villages your farms. Yet, if you must advertise, at least provide a few reports that will make us chuckle. ^^

Lol. I said the same things too, but you beat me to it while I was typing. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

If you have already cleared, like 5-10 of their members, like you said, why do you need other people to attack Fusion too? Isn't it better if you keep quiet and nobled them or turn them into your own personal farm? There's no point in informing everyone, "hooray, there's new farms in K55", is there?

Your story is impressive, but post some reports, to back it up so that it's more believable.

I beat you to it! :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Daammnnn, i was going to have fusinon :icon_cry:

[speech to make self sound glorious]There once was a time where there was 7 fusion players in my 15*15 :icon_eek: they stood no chance, now one remains.

Seen as you are having fusion i will be happy enough to take the BlackW family :icon_biggrin: 6 of them cleared in the past 2 days :icon_rolleyes: and more to come :icon_twisted:

Thank you for reading.
[/speech to make self sound glorious]

That was totally irrelivent :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Fusion is the #1 tribe on K55. But how strong is their hold on the K? In this post, I'll demonstrate their complete failure as a tribe :icon_razz:

I'm right next to their Duke, and he is my farm. A few of my tribe members have been farming a few of their lower ranked players (nothing harmless, just inactives). Someone obviously put out trip wires, and they have realised we have been farming them. So, what do they do? They invite our top 5 players, and tell them to join.

No one accepted, and our members told us about it. We went to their barons, and told them not to invite our members. They said that they weren't inviting our members, or that our members had asked for invites (two different stories from two different dukes). They then accused us of attacking their members, and started attacking us. They attacked 3 of our members, with 15 of their players, and only managed to clear one (because he was offline).

That was two days ago. We have cleared ten (yes ten) of their players since then, with none of our members being cleared. We (Forkes) are ranked 11th on the K and have half the players/points of Fusion, yet we are owning them at every turn. They are trying to attack one of my members with 7 players, and he has dodged and backtimed all but one of them, completely clearing 6 players.

shauny, shauny, shauny u really make me laugh bud yeah i got back times i left my defence in my village never thought u noobs would have a decent offence, i would post my reports on u guy but i really can not be bothered to do any think for u and your nooby tribe.

I WILL SAY THIS THOUGH "YOU PROVOKED THIS AND U WILL PAY" hahahaha

also i really like how you are crying for help to almost every tribe it really just shows how scared yous guys are, we really have a laugh about this in our tribe. keep it up because the joke is on u bud

WARNING THIS PLAYER TALKS ####! lol also hello to ever 1 i dont normally post in the external but here i am typing away haha feel free to wipe any of shauny's tribe out, mail me in the game if u are intrested i will show u some reports on some of the players thanks

DeletedUser

I think the point of this thread was just to be nice and let people know fusion is a noob tribe that you can easily farm for yourselves and to allow other people closer to farm them. Not really much point because they probably get farmed anyways by anyone near.

Fattybryce

shauny, shauny, shauny u really make me laugh bud yeah i got back times i left my defence in my village never thought u noobs would have a decent offence, i would post my reports on u guy but i really can not be bothered to do any think for u and your nooby tribe.

I WILL SAY THIS THOUGH "YOU PROVOKED THIS AND U WILL PAY" hahahaha

also i really like how you are crying for help to almost every tribe it really just shows how scared yous guys are, we really have a laugh about this in our tribe. keep it up because the joke is on u bud

WARNING THIS PLAYER TALKS ####! lol also hello to ever 1 i dont normally post in the external but here i am typing away haha feel free to wipe any of shauny's tribe out, mail me in the game if u are intrested i will show u some reports on some of the players thanks

You sounds like one of my farms that mail me, before going inactive.
Maybe it's best we keep it to you not normally posting on these forums.

DeletedUser

We at Poke have been squishing them for a while too, it's nothing new that they're no good :p