The End of Fusion?

DeletedUser

I am a former member of FUSION from World 12, where we were powerful and glorious. (I played under the account name ilovejess)
It actually makes me sad to see how weak Fusion seems to be on this world and it makes me wonder if any of the players on this world are any of the originals from World 12, or if they are imitators?

DeletedUser

i am not a oridginal member of fusion i just joined the tribe belive me mate we are not weak

i know there are some members in the tribe but as a whole we are not

we are great to defend each other and great at taking out targets

message to poke lmao u have been squishing us for a while plz do me a favour and get your twstat's posted

i think u will see where ur tribe couldn't hack us and half u's bailed and restarted

now u merged another noob tribe into your self's what a joke saying ur squishing us

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

so i take it this fusion has nothing to do with the w29 former tribe fusion?

DeletedUser

so i take it this fusion has nothing to do with the w29 former tribe fusion?

dont know mate rayzerfighter started it he is the duke but has been offline for 2 days i think he has giving up and is being attacked (funny feeling some 1 will be gloating soon) lol

lol no point in saving some 1 who gives up so quick and dont show reports i am close i could help him out but....

oh well never mind its only a game, hows things going for you bud?

DeletedUser

oh i can tell cause original leaders from fusion on w29 would not let this happen....well im in k42 so i cant help and i just started this world

but fusion if they band together they can overcome this the secondary duke should take charge and maybe make a powerful ally to support them....(wont happen but just saying)

DeletedUser

i am not a oridginal member of fusion i just joined the tribe belive me mate we are not weak

i know there are some members in the tribe but as a whole we are not

we are great to defend each other and great at taking out targets

message to poke lmfao u have been squishing us for a while plz do me a favour and get your twstat's posted

i think u will see where ur tribe couldn't hack us and half u's bailed and restarted

now u merged another noob tribe into your self's what a joke saying ur squishing us

As no one in Poke has nobles, of course we can't have stats yet, as multiple farming runs aren't shown on TW Stats :icon_rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I am a former member of FUSION from World 12, where we were powerful and glorious. (I played under the account name ilovejess)
It actually makes me sad to see how weak Fusion seems to be on this world and it makes me wonder if any of the players on this world are any of the originals from World 12, or if they are imitators?

I had a friend play on world 12 for many years. I have NEVER heard of your tribe. DNY on the other hand....

DeletedUser

wasnt cold-fusion on world 12 as well the same fusion on world 29.. though fusion doesnt exist now in 29.. if i heard it right Bosto told me they have a tribe there.. im just not sure..

DeletedUser

wasnt cold-fusion on world 12 as well the same fusion on world 29.. though fusion doesnt exist now in 29.. if i heard it right Bosto told me they have a tribe there.. im just not sure..
your right they were taken out back when i was playin they were a great tribe though

DeletedUser37644

I had a friend play on world 12 for many years. I have NEVER heard of your tribe. DNY on the other hand....

There are other tribes than DNY. Any real player of w12 will remember FUSION, they were the #2 tribe of that world.
Fusion/Fused of w12 were beaten by DNY after they merged with Rimjob. The war was to be strictly DNY vs them, but FEMA quitely took some too. DNY declared on FEMA shortly after. Now FEMA fell and that's w12 now.

Any w12 FUSION members left joined DNY.

livefromthe216

hrm, i believe shauny has been cleared, hence why he is no longer posting?

DeletedUser

also i really like how you are crying for help to almost every tribe it really just shows how scared yous guys are, we really have a laugh about this in our tribe. keep it up because the joke is on u bud

Then... Err...

WARNING THIS PLAYER TALKS ####! lol also hello to ever 1 i dont normally post in the external but here i am typing away haha feel free to wipe any of shauny's tribe out, mail me in the game if u are intrested i will show u some reports on some of the players thanks

Isn't that like, the kettle calling the pot black?

@ Any ex-players of Fusion.

I'm an ex-devil, and when we were at war, I met some of the best opponents I'm yet to face yet. Their skillful players would have bent you backwards and made you bite your own backside, Shauny. That being said, carrying a tribe name to another world rarely works. Unless you bring the whole tribe, which I doubt you could, you're not going to do anything.

Point being, Fusion was awesome on W12. Don't disrespect the image by recreating it. At Shauny, don't try and knock Fusion, anyone who is anybody knows they'd give little boys like you the spanking they deserve without breaking a sweat.

livefromthe216

Then... Err...

Isn't that like, the kettle calling the pot black?

@ Any ex-players of Fusion.

I'm an ex-devil, and when we were at war, I met some of the best opponents I'm yet to face yet. Their skillful players would have bent you backwards and made you bite your own backside, Shauny. That being said, carrying a tribe name to another world rarely works. Unless you bring the whole tribe, which I doubt you could, you're not going to do anything.

Point being, Fusion was awesome on W12. Don't disrespect the image by recreating it. At Shauny, don't try and knock Fusion, anyone who is anybody knows they'd give little boys like you the spanking they deserve without breaking a sweat.

Maybe they are a completely different tribe with the same name... ever think of that? =\ Oh and shauny has been spanked and cleared, thats why hes done running his mouth.