The End of Fusion?

DeletedUser25865

hey karma. i always love your post. all is great. slow and steady as always :p . what abt ya?

DeletedUser

Zytech why u wanna help this poor soul?

I dont see why people have such big problems with people using a tribe name that has been 'famous' before. if you were in that famous tribe you will know that and what does it really matter about a tribe with the same name and completely different world..stop your whinging.

DeletedUser25865

i love helping poor souls :)

because its degrading to the members that were in that tribe.

DeletedUser

We have a very low member count, and if you look at our ODA, we are doing quite well.

so you got good ODA :icon_neutral:

what will your troops do to a player with 3 villages when you only have 1 village with less then 3k troops in it and when the other player has 3 villages with 2k troops in each??
can your ake really take out all 3 vill's?? i dont think so :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser37644

That being said, carrying a tribe name to another world rarely works. Unless you bring the whole tribe, which I doubt you could, you're not going to do anything.

Point being, Fusion was awesome on W12. Don't disrespect the image by recreating it. At Shauny, don't try and knock Fusion, anyone who is anybody knows they'd give little boys like you the spanking they deserve without breaking a sweat.

Actually Fusion tried moving to another world with all their current players in Fusion/Fused before DNY declared. We moved to w21 and it was for fun, but none of the players made it. They even had some of the former players return.

Creating a copycat tribe and trying to let the tribe live off the prestige of the real one typically backfires. People will look at the tribe and see none of the old members, but recognize the similarities and call it plagiarism.

DeletedUser

but recognize the similarities and call it plagiarism.

This is a big lol :lol: so you are saying that once a tribe name has been used it can never be used again without the permission of the original founder of that tribe name? because that is ludicrous :)

DeletedUser

Maybe they are a completely different tribe with the same name... ever think of that? =\ Oh and shauny has been spanked and cleared, thats why hes done running his mouth.

... You failed so epicly I doubt I even need to make this post...

This is a "tribute" to the W12 tribe. Its posted freaking everywhere. Nice work on making yourself into an idiot, though.

This is a big lol :lol: so you are saying that once a tribe name has been used it can never be used again without the permission of the original founder of that tribe name? because that is ludicrous :)

Fincky, as I just said, this is a tribe around a pre-existing tribe.

I'm sure the dedicated members of Fusion are annoyed that someone would drag this along like this.

Still, its not a name to hide behind, you guys are just annoying people.

Hope you run into some ex-Fusion pro's that step on your face.

@ PsychoJason...
Thats another point... The people that retired did so for another reason, and the people that started a new world joined it for? Fun. Noone was seriously willing to take on another serious account. Another 100 or so villages to take care of is just a pain in the butt.

My entire point is, you're trying to make a name for yourself of a tribe that holds a place among legends, and just looking like tools whilst doing it.

DeletedUser

I wonder why do you make such assumptions that I am actually in fusion?

This a game people can use whatever names they wish (well not offensive/racist or whatever) and anyone that complains about that really needs to go find something better to do in their life :)

Well im going snowboarding looking forward to another silly reply

DeletedUser

I wonder why do you make such assumptions that I am actually in fusion?

This a game people can use whatever names they wish (well not offensive/racist or whatever) and anyone that complains about that really needs to go find something better to do in their life :)

Well im going snowboarding looking forward to another silly reply

Why do you assume that I wrote that about you? Get over yourself, pal, only the first line was about you.
Fincky, as I just said, this is a tribe around a pre-existing tribe.

You're one to talk about silly when thats all you can reply.

DeletedUser

lol told my friend [ex fusion w29] hes comin to w43 :D this is gonna be good

DeletedUser

Fusion sux! Officially!

BlackW will receive a huge boost next days... I will take carew of it!

DeletedUser

so you got good ODA :icon_neutral:

what will your troops do to a player with 3 villages when you only have 1 village with less then 3k troops in it and when the other player has 3 villages with 2k troops in each??
can your ake really take out all 3 vill's?? i dont think so :icon_rolleyes:

Of course it can't, why ask a stupid question like that? However, about 75%-80% of our ODA came from enemies. Our first noble was fought for and he nobled an enemy village, with a good amount of points.

DeletedUser25865

fusion`s leadership almost gone now. their support`s is in a mess. their nobles are being backtimed. their buildings has been crushed. their tribe is filled with spies and agents. i even got supported from fusion members :p. i suggest all fusion members to yield. mail me ingame if u want protection of being rimmed and u will have a chance to see another daylight. hehe

DeletedUser

In reply, FUSION were very dominant in World 12, if my memory serves me correctly we were infact allied with DNY. If not basically a family. Many of our best players when on to DNY and we pulled players up from Fused (our academy) when needed, it worked very well.

Don't even know if FUSION is still around in World 12, DNY no doubt would be?

At the start of this world I messaged rayzerfighter to see if anybody in his tribe was an original and if I could possibly join seeing as I was in the original World 12 FUSION, I never got a response...
Such disrespect for somebody that was a part of the original FUSION gave me doubts that he was an original member or if the tribe had any in it and to whether or not he was active, feel free to prove me wrong though?

However, I see Fusion have become a bit more stable in the rankings lately and I wish them goodluck :)

DeletedUser

just read zytech's post, Fusion definately needs some goodluck!

DeletedUser

Zytech why u wanna help this poor soul?

I dont see why people have such big problems with people using a tribe name that has been 'famous' before. if you were in that famous tribe you will know that and what does it really matter about a tribe with the same name and completely different world..stop your whinging.

People have 'problems' with it because other people, usually noobs that were rimmed from the world on which a tribe dominated on, come along to a new world and start a tribe using the same name in an attempt to attract powerful and experienced players and ultimately experience that tribes same glory and fame for themselves. Basically it's as if they are living off of a previous tribes glory.

A friend of mine, DreXav, recently told me his views about 'riding' on former tribes glory and fame. "One should always try to forge a new, even more glorious legacy!
Besides reforming tribes usually doesn't work out - they are unique creation, really. We will never get the same people, time, location, friends and enemies." I believe he is right. People should not attempt to recreate a tribe that other players built up and put all there time and effort in to, just to so that they can live the glory those players worked hard to acheive.

Earn your own glory, win your own wars, be original, bring something new to the game of TribalWars.

DeletedUser25865

agreed. i know and remembered few fusion`s back in w12 (didnt have the chance of fighting them though, but i fought dny pretty good and long :p), and they are good and have the quality. the fusion imitaters here in w43 is just simply lousy. the mass recruited, they invited players from other tribes many many times. i really cant stand them.

DeletedUser

agreed. i know and remembered few fusion`s back in w12 (didnt have the chance of fighting them though, but i fought dny pretty good and long :p), and they are good and have the quality. the fusion imitaters here in w43 is just simply lousy. the mass recruited, they invited players from other tribes many many times. i really cant stand them.

I agree with you, since you were an Oots. member like me or was it -R-?hah, forgot:p fusion failed every world, iv seen so many over the worlds and they all fail. So zytech i see your back since what happin W12. Nice to meet you again ;)