The End of Fusion?

DeletedUser

Hey, uh, Zytech, why don't you tell everyone the real reason you've got such a high OD?

Back when I played W12, Zytech scouted one of my villages and I stacked it. Scouted it again, and still sent his offensives.

My village was still there, and still had troops, but he wasted a hell of alot on it. Then, what happens? He denies defeat and sends about 30 villages of defensive units at me.

It worked, he cleared me, but as for his OD? Gained by complete noobness.

You didn't fight good and long. You got rimmed and joined some crappy no hope tribe. You were never good, you were just in a good tribe. Sorry to say, but in my eyes, you don't have the right to sit here and tell people how screwed they are.

Oh, and, you did the same thing to my tribemate, used you defensive to clear him. Still didn't noble the villages, though.

As for anyone else that recalls from W12, DNY still stands, and has pretty much destroyed any forms of competition. The only thing is, when one of the dukes left, a good portion of them quit/when inactive/retired. DNY fell apart a little, but they are never in a shortage of members.

- GenoTerror.