The End of NUKE

DeletedUser

This isn't really a good point. In the context of w51 it was the longest war, yes. But that does not mean it wasn't short lived.

The duration of a war means nothing. I call it a real war bc it was. We actually sent troops at each other, it was not a one sided war.

The garbage that spews from your mouth is unbelievable. I get so sick of people compairing worlds bc its all you have to cling onto. If you are all so damn good then get on another world and show it. or maybe you would still be on this world?

DeletedUser

The duration of a war means nothing. I call it a real war bc it was. We actually sent troops at each other, it was not a one sided war.

The garbage that spews from your mouth is unbelievable. I get so sick of people compairing worlds bc its all you have to cling onto. If you are all so damn good then get on another world and show it. or maybe you would still be on this world?

Garbage... Thanks :icon_wink:.

If you think Axte is a good tribe then I'm glad for you, truth is their strategy is (most likely) frowned upon by the masses. A real war? Seriously? Boring stalemate is boring. By the way; I love how you define "real war" only by troops being sent at the opposite side. That's comedy gold.

You'll win the world, in a dismal and pathetic fashion. I already know some friends in Axte who are regretting going there... they actually want to fight to win a world, I guess that's rare now.

If I was still on the world, then I would be giving myself a good pat on the back. Truth is I was buggered the moment I joined NUKE. But, like them, I wanted to fight to win the world. If I was given the opportunity again, with my 3.7 million account, built from scratch, on my first world... I would still pick joining NUKE over even contemplating joining Axte. Don't get me wrong, there are some cool guys in there... I've always enjoyed chatting with Jamy, Aaron and most of the ex-TRIM guys. Hell, even Sarah and Ukawa are a laugh at times, and Melkor always brings a good point to the externals.

You can have a dig at my skill levels all you like, your opinion means absolutely nothing to me - I don't care. The fact that you resort to that shows something in itself. If you want to talk about my fail; send a memo to Ukawa... I think he's writing a novel on it or something.

Ben why so butthurt? :icon_razz: jk

Because you left me Credo </3

DeletedUser103075

If you think Axte is a good tribe then I'm glad for you,

only who has been on many worlds and has been in axte too can judge if axte is a good or bad tribe.

I played some worlds, being in many top tribes, and I think Axte is the best tribe I've been part of.

It is not a perfect tribe for sure, but surely way better then any top tribe I've been part of.

the willing to help each other that I found here, I never found in any other world.

About our strategy, well your is an opinion. I judge strategies by results, and if I see good results I keep my strategy, if I see bad results I change it. And here I see not good, but results beyond all expectations. So I judge axte strategy so far effective beyond all expectations.

Regarding the "lack of fights", I have been frontline in every war of axte except against K.o\apathy and TDR, so I am quite satisfied so far regarding myself :p

DeletedUser

Those that aren't satisfied have been inclined to stay away from the frontlines earlier in the war and quite frankly thats their fault. Plenty of opportunities to fight friends, enemies, noobs, and 1337s throughout my stay here. Very little wasted time and more time making a difference opposed to boring, destructive stalemates. Had Axte and SHEEPS not merged one of us would've fallen in the stalemate from inactivity, losing a heck of a lot of talent. I'm glad such a large number of great players are around for end-game opposed to other worlds with just a few finishing it off with an inactive tribe.

DeletedUser

well, ben i didnt mean just troops as in excluding nobles. and a stalemate is a real war. when else does everyone have to be on key or else the tables will turn quickly. Up untill 2 weeks b4 the end of the war. most people had no idea really if the next day was going to be the beggining of the end. Do not judge bc you were not part of it, and did not see the day to day activity. It killed alot of great players will/time limit. this is not my first world by a long shot, and not the first time i was part of the top tribe during the end phases of a world. and secret is alot of huge wars are simply one sided and take forever only bc of the amount of village the winning side has to noble.

DeletedUser

Wouldn't have said it at the time but we were genuinely quite worried, things weren't looking so hot :D

DeletedUser

but it was fun and we gained respect for each other. call it mass recruiting or mass merging but i wouldnt have joined a tribe full of people who couldnt play the game.

DeletedUser

only who has been on many worlds and has been in axte too can judge if axte is a good or bad tribe.

I played some worlds, being in many top tribes, and I think Axte is the best tribe I've been part of.

It is not a perfect tribe for sure, but surely way better then any top tribe I've been part of.

the willing to help each other that I found here, I never found in any other world.

About our strategy, well your is an opinion. I judge strategies by results, and if I see good results I keep my strategy, if I see bad results I change it. And here I see not good, but results beyond all expectations. So I judge axte strategy so far effective beyond all expectations.

Regarding the "lack of fights", I have been frontline in every war of axte except against K.o\apathy and TDR, so I am quite satisfied so far regarding myself :p

hmm let me count i played w13 - w22 - w29 - w40 - w48 - w50 - w51 - w55 as my serious worlds. been on worlds 8 - 32 - 39 - 44 - 56 briefly.

is that enough for me to join in and judge axte ?

you can't just say axte is good or bad and conclude everything to that. i been in so many tribes better than axte in teamwork like INSO in w13 or kata on w40.

the organization and pretty much everything of axte are so much copied of the kata and kataX on w40.. maybe thats becuz some former leaders of axte been in council of kata :icon_rolleyes:

that teamwork of kata and the hugging / recruiting system of they followed on w40 lead them to win the world so easily.

same went for axte the difference is kata as individual players were never as skilled as axte is. Axte has a very high percentage of scary skilled members.....

DeletedUser

Most of the players are still around that were here when war begun and most have more points than when war started lol

You guys are sloooooow.

I believe the main reason behind that is because those players who are left, well they are not much of a threat that requires our full attention... As far as I'm concern, any players that we did an op on had pretty much have their account trashed and quit and the TRIBE call NUKE is no more... Meaning that war is over. Those who ran away will be taken care of soon enough.. You can say all you like, but it won't hurt our feelings... because in the end of the world, we will still be in it, and you'll well..... will be in the external forum talking about what if, could've, would've :icon_wink:

If you think Axte is a good tribe then I'm glad for you, truth is their strategy is (most likely) frowned upon by the masses. A real war? Seriously? Boring stalemate is boring. By the way; I love how you define "real war" only by troops being sent at the opposite side. That's comedy gold.

You'll win the world, in a dismal and pathetic fashion. I already know some friends in Axte who are regretting going there... they actually want to fight to win a world, I guess that's rare now.

If I was still on the world, then I would be giving myself a good pat on the back. Truth is I was buggered the moment I joined NUKE. But, like them, I wanted to fight to win the world. If I was given the opportunity again, with my 3.7 million account, built from scratch, on my first world... I would still pick joining NUKE over even contemplating joining Axte. Don't get me wrong, there are some cool guys in there... I've always enjoyed chatting with Jamy, Aaron and most of the ex-TRIM guys. Hell, even Sarah and Ukawa are a laugh at times, and Melkor always brings a good point to the externals.

LOL... you are just too funny BenC7... Only reason why you chose to join up with NUKE wasn't because you wanted a good fight.... hell you didn't even brother putting up a fight when we noble your villages... It was so bad that I didn't even bother timing my attacks...... You just want to be remembered for something nothing more nothing less, so please don't try to make yourself sound better than what you really are. Personally, with your mentality and skill, I'm glad you're not in the tribe. As for those players that you claim to have regrets, well here's the thing, I think it's nothing more than bs that you've made up. Since the merged of SHEEPS and AXTE, I've send out more attacks than I can keep track of, so no, there were plenty of fights. And as far as I know those players who had huge contributions to the war all had fun. And we actually had more problems getting players to want to move up to the frontline... And if they really have that much of a problem or regrets, all they have to do is leave and form a tribe like K.O. did. I can guaranteed you that they will have plenty of fights... So yea, i think you are just bsing like always... afterall, it seems that that's all you are good for ever since MIND disbanded. You can frown on Axte's as a tribe or leadership all you want, but the fact of a matter is, that's how all successful tribes run things in any world you go. Diplomacy, recruitment, coplays, etc...... Why else do you think they give us those options? If you can't accept the lost and can do better, then go do it. Fact of the matter is one side or another will always have the advantage in war. That just how this game works, it's the same thing when you are nobling another player in the game. Only reason why you were still alive and they aren't it's because you had an advantage over them (ie,troops, villages, tribes, friends, etc). It's as simple as that. The end games normally comes down to the top tribe winning against the rest of the world, or the rest of the world gang banging the top tribe.

DeletedUser95593

Ben did put up a good fight. For the few villages I took, he made me work for them, having to time nukes within a second of trains, most of which were sniped. As far as his mentality and skill go he is one of the better players I know. Incredibly loyal and a great player to have in a tribe.

DeletedUser

Ben did put up a good fight. For the few villages I took, he made me work for them, having to time nukes within a second of trains, most of which were sniped. As far as his mentality and skill go he is one of the better players I know. Incredibly loyal and a great player to have in a tribe.

Agreed, one up on about 99% of W51 for sticking it out. This was definitely a world defined by quitters. Axte's quitting for W53 and elsewhere, NUKE's quitting for their own reasons, each has impacted this world immensely.

DeletedUser

Guess i am wrong But I received little resistant from the villages that i took from him in K42 (no sniping, full warehouse, no dodging, and only one or two recap attempt), which lead me to believe that he just quit and arent that good. And all I read from him in the external is whining, and personally, a tribe runs better without whiners. But I guess he talks differently ingame, as I use to enjoy reading his post and perspective even tho we had different perspectives and were on different side of the war.

DeletedUser

LOL... you are just too funny BenC7... Only reason why you chose to join up with NUKE wasn't because you wanted a good fight.... hell you didn't even brother putting up a fight when we noble your villages... It was so bad that I didn't even bother timing my attacks...... You just want to be remembered for something nothing more nothing less, so please don't try to make yourself sound better than what you really are. Personally, with your mentality and skill, I'm glad you're not in the tribe. As for those players that you claim to have regrets, well here's the thing, I think it's nothing more than bs that you've made up. Since the merged of SHEEPS and AXTE, I've send out more attacks than I can keep track of, so no, there were plenty of fights. And as far as I know those players who had huge contributions to the war all had fun. And we actually had more problems getting players to want to move up to the frontline... And if they really have that much of a problem or regrets, all they have to do is leave and form a tribe like K.O. did. I can guaranteed you that they will have plenty of fights... So yea, i think you are just bsing like always... afterall, it seems that that's all you are good for ever since MIND disbanded. You can frown on Axte's as a tribe or leadership all you want, but the fact of a matter is, that's how all successful tribes run things in any world you go. Diplomacy, recruitment, coplays, etc...... Why else do you think they give us those options? If you can't accept the lost and can do better, then go do it. Fact of the matter is one side or another will always have the advantage in war. That just how this game works, it's the same thing when you are nobling another player in the game. Only reason why you were still alive and they aren't it's because you had an advantage over them (ie,troops, villages, tribes, friends, etc). It's as simple as that. The end games normally comes down to the top tribe winning against the rest of the world, or the rest of the world gang banging the top tribe.

I don't recall not being able to accept that I lost. I'm allowed to have an opinion on Axte, and I'll gladly express it.

The reason I joined NUKE was exactly that, to put up a good fight. I actually believe at the start of joining NUKE I was 15 or so up, but that's kinda irrelevant. I'm not the kind of person who is stubborn enough to keep playing when important things are happening in my life, university begins, people die, life is more important. If that makes me a bad player, then I'm happy with your judgment on that.

Cheers bro

Guess i am wrong But I received little resistant from the villages that i took from him in K42 (no sniping, full warehouse, no dodging, and only one or two recap attempt), which lead me to believe that he just quit and arent that good. And all I read from him in the external is whining, and personally, a tribe runs better without whiners. But I guess he talks differently ingame, as I use to enjoy reading his post and perspective even tho we had different perspectives and were on different side of the war.

I'm glad you used to enjoy reading my posts; hopefully you'll enjoy some future ones too.

DeletedUser

BenC left a long while ago and we yet argue over his leaving reasons.

thats being retard.

DeletedUser

I don't recall not being able to accept that I lost. I'm allowed to have an opinion on Axte, and I'll gladly express it.

The reason I joined NUKE was exactly that, to put up a good fight. I actually believe at the start of joining NUKE I was 15 or so up, but that's kinda irrelevant. I'm not the kind of person who is stubborn enough to keep playing when important things are happening in my life, university begins, people die, life is more important. If that makes me a bad player, then I'm happy with your judgment on that.

Well, you are entitle to your opinion, no doubt about that. But would be nicer if you have some sore of stats to back up those assumptions. In the 3 days of nobling, you have 13 captured, 12 villages from DSBAND and 1 village from Axte. But lost 12 villages, 3 from DSBAND and 9 from axte... Netting you a whole +1 village in those 3 days. After that it's pretty much red dots on tw stats. But yea, it's irrelevant now.

And no, I'm pretty sure that everyone on here knows that RL is more important than games so no, your judgment is quiet common and I'm sorry for your loses... that said most of us here have schools, job and real life which means we most likely sacrifice sleep. But after reading your post, my judgement of you as a player remains the same. And this is why

The reason I joined NUKE was exactly that, to put up a good fight.

important things are happening in my life, university begins, people die, life is more important.

You wanted a good fight, and yet all these things happened all in less than 3 days time period. If the situation were reverse I think most players would have taken care of RL stuff first and not join up with NUKE for the good fight. Then after all the RL situation were taken care of then come back and join the fight (As you've said, RL is more important). Not to mention that you were never the target for Axte during the NUKE war. So no one would have bother you until you have time to come back and play. Granted by that time it may be too late for NUKE, but really, one account in the middle of enemy territory isn't going to change the tide of that war. I don't know you personally, but if a third person were to read your post and put the stats together, they would assume that what you have posted about RL are nothing more than a lie as the timing for those events are too coincident and although your game play period have decreased during that time, your external post/flaming have increased... which makes one assume that the amount of attacks have overwhelm you to the point where you don't even bother signing in after the first few days.